Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading, the very beginning  (Read 768 times)
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

before start you should learn alot a bout the market you want to play. or it wil take all of your money
JustNerd (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

October im planning to spend the month for learning about day trading in crypto.
I would be glad to hear from you any suggestions for books, courses (prefer even more expensive from traders which are with good experience and results in this market) and everything which could be useful for the very beginning.

Thank you!

i haven't read too many books---i'm pretty much self-made. Tongue but i would recommend this one: "Charting the Stock Market: The Wyckoff Method"

it taught me a lot about market psychology and cycles, and how to step back and take a bird's eye view of the market you're trading.

as for courses, i would avoid anything paid. i've never heard anything good about paid services, and the general consensus is, why are these guys offering paid courses if they're such good traders? they should be stacking profits from trading!

you should check out babypips for a solid free online course that'll show you the basics of technical analysis:

one of the best places to start learning technical analysis is babypips. i recommend starting here: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

yes, it's geared towards forex trading, but TA is applicable to all markets including cryptocurrency. the first couple sections are introductory and mostly forex-related. i would skip to "course 3: elementary" and go from there.

for a beginner, i'd definitely emphasize studying support and resistance, moving average analysis, oscillators and divergences. this should give you a good base to work from.

Great post, really useful, that was exactly im looking for, thank you!
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

Trying something new is very good but to do many things you need to pay attention to besides placing money at a low price and selling at a higher price, of course there is something called technical analysis daily to understand the diagram every day before starting to buy, don't pegged in one coin but you try to choose which coin has the chance to go up, that's what you have to take, trading is very high risk if you panic, keep calm considering this is a bad condition to become a daily trader, many people lose the pumping trick, so now try to learn more, when it's time to trade it's time to pour everything you learn, but be careful.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

My biggest piece of advice for right now would be not to expect too much and to not to be disheartened if things don't go immediately to plan. The current market is far from ideal for day trading so it's going to be a difficult market for a beginner to trade in.

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:08:48 AM

Make sure to include social signals in your trading. What I mean by social signals is when the founders or other influencers post about your coins, take that into consideration and act FAST. Never be greedy when it comes to trading on social signals.

Make sure you're following all of the coin's social media. You can profit massively this way!
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

Hi guys,

I'm considering to start day trading. Before now i'm in the crypto world from more than a year. I'm minner and i made some good profit from icos, but the current condition of the market is terrible for icos. If they don't don't adjust i can't see any profit in them for now. So i want to try day trading in crypto, while the volatility is still prespective for not so hard profit.

October im planning to spend the month for learning about day trading in crypto.
I would be glad to hear from you any suggestions for books, courses (prefer even more expensive from traders which are with good experience and results in this market) and everything which could be useful for the very beginning.

Thank you!
Book for trading i think it is already on some book store, and you can try learn trading on youtube. But still, it will hard without practice, so when you practice make sure you use a little amount of money first to get experience,then you increase your capital to make sure if your mental already prepared for that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

I hope in the recovery of the Crypto market in October. I believe in the future, the prices of many altcoins will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Of course I do not expect the pumping of many whales, I just hope it grows slowly but surely.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

Make sure to include social signals in your trading. What I mean by social signals is when the founders or other influencers post about your coins, take that into consideration and act FAST. Never be greedy when it comes to trading on social signals.

Make sure you're following all of the coin's social media. You can profit massively this way!

this is good but not on its own because these "social signals" you are talking about are most of the times fake hype that will also fail to succeed in pumping. of course you shouldn't confuse them with the nonsense random people post.
for example a coin developer may hype his coin and release a bunch of stuff but it may not lead to any kind of rise. because the market is going the other way for instance or the coin was just pumped.
in short you should only take then as a small possibility that may or may not happen. then you analyze the market and charts to see how possible it is based on the ongoing trend.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Hi guys,

I'm considering to start day trading...

Thank you!

Why not try to just trade, swing trade is much easier where you will position your coin for a certain value then just wait for that to achieve. day trading is a whole lot  complicated kind of trading where you need to know the correct timing of entry amd exit or you will lose all your money in no time.
I have been in stock market for long time but I still find it very hard to do day trading that I actually don't do it at all after my balance in binance almost go to zero.
I'm not trying to frighten you but just reality.
As for learning materials, investopedia is the best place on line to learn trading then try to check and download apps that you can practice trading. Also check tradingview and read and learn how those pro do trading analysis just he careful to those who's just hyping. Then listen to news coz it can affect sentiments of market.
Although many saying FA and TA is not necessary for crypto trading I still believe it's needed to successfully trade. Basic trading knowledge will still give you edge.
Goodluck and welcome to crypto trading.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I'm minner and i made some good profit from icos, but the current condition of the market is terrible for icos. If they don't don't adjust i can't see any profit in them for now.

when you invest in an ICO you are gambling with your money. if you made profit in the past it means you were lucky and the odds were better in the past. right now the only thing that has changed is the odds of winning because people started to realize it is a gamble.

based on my personal experience there is no books or courses or anything like that which can help you learn trading cryptocurrencies successfully and make profit. all you need is familiarity with the market and some experience to know how the coins have been acting in the past. basically know how the pump and dumps work in altcoin market and then try to catch them to make profit.
one of the things you need to learn is the ability to see where the money has gone to. for example nowadays there are many altcoins from the bottom of the list that are getting pumped and traders are mostly involved in them while occasionally pumping one coin from the top like XRP pump a couple of days ago.

Only Bitcoin
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Hi guys,

I'm considering to start day trading. Before now i'm in the crypto world from more than a year. I'm minner and i made some good profit from icos, but the current condition of the market is terrible for icos. If they don't don't adjust i can't see any profit in them for now. So i want to try day trading in crypto, while the volatility is still prespective for not so hard profit.

Thank you!

You can try from google, you tube tutorial and many group with trading topic but I'm afraid you should start from basic knowledge first ( risk, money management, emotion control ). Trading is not easy only 3% people success in this process, many of them colaps or even bankrupt in short time. The step is not change, learn the risk, practice money management with demo account and obey rules when using real money. Day trading is recommended is this market situation but set stop loss and take profit area with realistic point is very important.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you!

I hope that you can make it possible to learn trade within a month. Trading is a serious business and to be honest it will take more than a month to learn trading and be a day trader . Before dealing with this type of venture you should practice yourself to be more patient because timing is everything when it comes to trading . By the way aside from reading books regarding to trading, technical analysis' etc. You could also get some ideas by watching youtube videos or anything on the internet that you could help you to reach your goal.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

before start you should learn alot a bout the market you want to play. or it wil take all of your money
I have known so many people over the years to discard knowledge and experience when it comes to trading a market and this has been seen the years of trading stocks and forex before cryptocurrency even came into play.

Most times when people tend to hear they can make certain amount of money quickly when they do certain things, the rush always kicks in and then you see people trying their hands without knowledge and then seeing themselves lose their money hugely.

Day trading most especially is not even something anyone should tamper with without knowledge and experience as that can really send you packing from the trading world before you even start.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

Many have written that day trading is a very difficult way to make a profit. To do this, you need to have extensive experience, understanding of the market and the ability to quickly analyze a specific situation in the market. Do not trade within the day!
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Set your mind in this kind of trading. A lot of obstacles are on your way and is very risky. You have to deal and dance with unpredictable market and always make a trial on your own and always trust your TA with of course knowledge about indicators.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

If you decide to trade in the day then you should update your knowledge in depth, maybe if you will lose money but please be patient and choose the right coin, correct the trend of the market so that you will benefit. leap

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Day trading is not as easy as it seems, it requires intense work, one of the challenges I have had in this market is the physiological aspect of it owing to the fact that trading brings both joy and pain, you maybe happy now and next momenr you are sad, due a missed opportunity or bad decision and that affects our emotions. A day trader should be wary of this.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you!

Many people still believe this is good time to get income on crypto market, don't you see the condition?. I'll not stop you to use any strategy on market but it will waste your time and hard work because there's no significant price move, from where you'll get income. Day trading is good but use demo account is better.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Though You are here almost one year passed but you are new in the trade section, then I think you shouldn't be hurry to learn the trade. No books can help you to become a successful trader. You have to learn, you have to work hard to gain it. Be a successful trader is not easy, Investing in ICOs, minings are easier than Trading. That's why you have to spend a lot of time to learn about the crypto market price chart, market analysis and so on. Just Keep updating yourself about Coin listing, new even, or any news. These things will help you in trade.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you!

day trading in fluctuating market conditions does not allow this to be dangerous to manage assets. Moreover, the SEC and ETF still have no clear news. if I become you, even if I have bigger asset. I will think twice about doing it. Its just because day trading have big risk

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: