Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I join 50 bounties  (Read 2194 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

that's too many bounties can you handle that? so all of the bounties are social media campaigns right? well good luck with that, I bet that you miss one or three of them, 50 bounties is not easy that will give you headache lol.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

even i have problem to decide to join 5 bounties. how you manage to run 50 at the same time?
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

50 bounties? That's very much what you do, you can spend your time working on tasks and it seems you will be tired. I admit your hard work, but at least you spend time with your family and other activities. Hope you succeed with the hard work that you live.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

participating in more than 3 bounty campaigns is an irresponsible action because you cannot commit to work during the campaign period. I'm sure you must be troubled.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
Joining or participating 50 bounties at the same time is a too hard to do if you don't have the enough time on doing it because of the other tasks to do in our social lives. But it is worth when those 50 bounties will pay you, it is good to spent time in front of a computer way atleast you make money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jcojci

Activity: 667
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

I wonder how he can be able to manage 50 bounties at the same time and I wonder what bounties that he join. It is too confusing to join in a large bounty like him, and it can make him get many problems in the future. And besides that, I wonder how big he can earn the rewards from one bounty because I guess his rewards will bigger at the end of the bounty. But I only can say good luck to him and get success with his works.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I think that by looking at the transfer on your wallet you will understand whether you did the right thing or not. If you participated in promising projects, constantly developing and improving, the result will be good.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

50 bounties. That's a lot of work to do, but if it's worth it then I see no reason why you shouldn't do it, only that you need to be careful because there are a lot of fake bounties out there and why should you waste your time in promoting such fake projects.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
You've join 50 bounty campaign? I think it's very hard for you because you can't focus in a many campaign that you've been said. Better if you just join a 3 campaigns but more than of it is very hard because you can't give your full attention on the other campaigns. But if you've done it, good luck for joining a many bounty campaign.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

That's a huge amount of work. It is difficult to manage it, I joined 2-3 campaigns at a time but sometimes I have difficulty sending reports every week because it takes too much time. I think if you do 50 campaigns then you have to spend at least 10 hours a day on the bounty
Having a 50 bounty campaigns to be work off is very hard for a normal person because I've try to join 10 bounty campaigns and its very hard to manage all of them although you work everyday its very hard, and you 50 campaigns you've join so don't me please hehe.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Can you manage participating in all of them? I think you should focus on 1 or 2 if its not conflicted, I don't know about the rules of joining many bounties but i believe that focusing in one with a trusted bounty manager will be more profitable.

He can do that, honestly because i am a bounty hunter that focuses on more than 60 bounties last month, yes it was hard but the focus is earning a hard cash to support the needs. It needs more adjustment of course, but time by time, you can used to it. It is not a one day work for me, its just 4hrs of work i think for 60 campaigns.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

A serious person from 50 projects, at the moment deserves respect only now, there are not many good projects that cost time

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

still reasonable , and i have friend that join 100 bounty on social media , he said that he want work on crypto like real work ,
he mean work like 8 hour / day and 5 day / week , and its really posibble
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

If you have great time management, it is possible to join 100 bounties. If you can manage all of these projects and not just retweet some posts, you would get a lot of money. It also depends on the quality of bounties, that you have selected.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

I feel you are putting too much workload on yourself and there is no way you can be effective with that. 50 bounties at the same time, as far as i am concerned is too much and i i notion that most of them will be scam. So why don't you just do due research of all and select maximum of five at a time, so that you can have a perfect work done and receive your full reward.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

I also participated in a lot of bounty companies. but unfortunately, not all projects paid their funds, namely their tokens. and it is sad and I do not like that many projects are delaying the payment or is scam
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

why not, if you believe in bounty you can do anything what you want. Personnaly i just join in 1 bounty because bounty caimpaign is not my job, but if you want get more money you can join in 60-70 bounty program bro. Keep fighting and be patient for it.
Eddi45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

it is reasonable if the 50 bounties were worth your stress and time. if otherwise, then i don't think it is wise of you to stress your brain and eyes that way. please do take things easy here. it's slow and steady.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

I have been working on more than 50 bounties since may 2018 simultaneously. It takes around 7- 8 hours daily with lots of concentration. But at present crypto market is red that why till now i have not achieved any fruitful returns. still waiting for green days because i have a faith on crypto.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

why not, if you believe in bounty you can do anything what you want. Personnaly i just join in 1 bounty because bounty caimpaign is not my job, but if you want get more money you can join in 60-70 bounty program bro. Keep fighting and be patient for it.
but 50 bounties are too much bro. he will be confused to manage it
may 3-10 are enough and he can focus to do it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: