Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: I join 50 bounties  (Read 2193 times)
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

You mean 50 projects or 50 campaigns? I think it's better to select 10-15 good campaign among those and try to do your best because not every bounty in these days not gonna pay you or even they pay you maybe it's worthless. So I suggest you focus on content creations and signature bounties other than doing plenty of social tasks because content creations and signature bounties are more worthy.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

That's a heck of a job and load of reports almost everyday because i believe not all of them have the same reporting date. Your social media accounts must been so busy because of that or perhaps your doing some translations and youtube campaign too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Maybe you didn’t understand how to choose a bounty?  It must be borne in mind that not every project brings good profits.  In addition, this is mainly the signature

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

Through bounty portals, you can follow more than 50 bounties. But I think to choose good projects and only participate in them is better. Our time is also precious, especially than a few shit tokens.
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?
If you can make money, what is unreasonable? So it all depends on your own ideas. You think it's worth it, then all this is reasonable, but the 50 bounty missions don't seem so easy. wish you success.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

It's a good idea, I wish I had the time to do so.
It's possible if you work full-time in front of your computer. There is no how, 30 of those campaigns will not pay you at the end of the bounty programme.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

Wow, i think you will get a lot of money when all of icos your participated end.
My advice for you is don't forget to read rules carefully and keep checking the thread your bounties because if their want you to kyc you can prepare for it.
Many of those campaigns are not going to pay anything to him, I really think that he will be lucky if half of those campaigns pay him anything and that is if he makes a good job because it's entirely possible that he will be unable to do a good job taking into account that he is doing 50 bounty campaigns which is a huge number, it is likely that he will have to do that full time for months for a low pay.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:43 AM

I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

Joining fifty bounties is pretty waste of time and effort,  your aim in your pursuit of earning good income is for you to  your focus your effort on the most promoting project you can find out there,  not to dicipate energy!
It should not be a waste of time if the work gets completed. If those bounties do not get finished then yes they will be rendered as useless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Maybe you didn’t understand how to choose a bounty?  It must be borne in mind that not every project brings good profits.  In addition, this is mainly the signature
indeed, there are very many who only intend to deceive investors, therefore following the bounty as much as one can be one way for us to continue to benefit from the work we do
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

I think this is cheating. You obviously have multiple accounts and participate in multiple bounties to fill up the space of signature campaign. Totally unfair. I hope you get reported and banned from ever participating in bounty campaigns along with your other accounts. Lousy spammer.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

Why not ? I think this is normal because you can participate in several projects, but not one and not shoot, and if you participate in many, you can get a good profit from all companies, so participation in many companies is useful because you get a good experience. and also study thoroughly projects

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

men i cheer u up and i hope your effort worth the earnings, and besides u are also getting experience in bounties i think u are in a win win situation if u dont get anough profit you surely will get a lot of experience of how to choose bounties and do some proyect evaluation. KEep going men great things are prepared for the bold ones

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

I think quality should be more important then quantity. Joining 50 or 500 bounties won't matter if they all pay you nothing and if one single bounty can reward you more then all of them then that is what matters. So if they are all good projects then its fine but if not then its not. So find quality project and don't care about quantity.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

50 bounties!!!???

You are either lying or a scam bounty hunter.

There is no way you can maintain 50 different social media profiles.
Since almost all bounties don't allow one account to promote multiple projects, that means that you have a separate media account for each one.

So how many Twitter accounts do you have? How many Facebook accounts? How many bitcointalk accounts?

If you are supposed to post 10 things a week for one bounty, and you've got 50 you are doing at once, that means you are posting 500 different, legitimate, unique comments each week right?

Hah, yeah right.
You are using multiple dummy accounts and spamming and copy and pasting.  Probably also stealing other people's comments too.

And you wonder why people hate bounty hunters so much...

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:37:28 AM

I think it is very difficult to join in 50 projects. I myself certainly cannot do that and just get 1 projects and some projects for social media. And it also depends on the duration of the project, surely every project takes 2-3 months and until we receive the return.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

I think it is very difficult to join in 50 projects. I myself certainly cannot do that and just get 1 projects and some projects for social media. And it also depends on the duration of the project, surely every project takes 2-3 months and until we receive the return.
this is not only difficult, participation in 50 projects should not bring any benefit, you can participate in one or two and get a significant result than to participate in many and have a subtle economic effect.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

Why not ? I think this is normal because you can participate in several projects, but not one and not shoot, and if you participate in many, you can get a good profit from all companies, so participation in many companies is useful because you get a good experience. and also study thoroughly projects

For me, it is not normal. How can you deal with all of them? Where will you take the time to learn everything about each of the project? How can you manage with the different tasks of these 50 Bounties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: