Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:54:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I join 50 bounties  (Read 2193 times)
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

The big advantage you will get if you continue to do bounties work as you wrote in this thread. I believe.
If you can, do bounties work above 50 with good management, then you will be successful in the income you will receive.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

I work with 20 bounty and it's LinkedIn Facebook and articles, it's the easiest for me, but I advise you to learn how to write articles for each bounty at least one to write
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

I think it is worth focusing on quality rather than quantity, since so many campaigns take a lot of time, and there may be no results at all, it’s better to choose less, but those that are more promising.
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

I hope that the time spent will pay off ... in other cases, you will get experience and understanding that quantity is inferior to quality.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

I do hope 50 will not be too much for you. Well, if you think you can do them well and be consistent with your daily activities, you can continue. My advise is that you try to look for effective ways of participating in bounty. Effective ways in the sense that, doing bounty programmes that would give you reasonable reward, instead of engaging in 100s of social media bounty.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I think you have a good strategy. Most likely you will be able to earn a good profit from these projects. But I think it is very difficult.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

This is great man ,to do this kind of work is really aweasome but I can imagine your disappointment when some of them turn to be scam project,hope that will not happen though. I think you are really hard working. I have never participated in more than ten bounties before because doing bounties is really tedious.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

As for me bounty campaign is not by number it by succeeding joining many campaign and at the end they pay shit or don't reach hardcap or software make you feel weak..... But it always advisable to participate in many campaign because you don't know the one that will pay you, just make sure before joining any always make your own research.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

I think you should first focus on achieving quality rather than quantity, besides that entering 50 bounties must be extremely tiring, it is better than in that time you tune a skill (video editing, programming, translation) and try to make those specific bounties, in the end, you will come out better than spending so much time on so many bounties.

buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

I just don't know how you can cope about 50 Bounties, though the choice is yours. But I feel joining so many Bounties like this spending a lot of time might open you to joining scam or rubbish Bounties that might earn you very little or no rewards at all at the end of the day. To me, you may join few reasonable Bounties that are true rewarding like this good Bounty that I found: Ternion. Finds out more here: https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

I join 50 bounties and spent my time in front of a computer what was reasonable..?

Just recently, lots of bounties that has been rise up here was turned into scam, only few of them are not. But as of this moment, there are new ico which I think is good now to join in. Now go back to your topic regarding about 50 bounties  you joined in, I think it is not reasonable, because if we have 24 hours a day and we need a normal 8 hours needed to sleep meaning 16 hours left are for the activities we need to do. Therefore, on 16 hours you need to divide your time into 50 bounties in my understanding about it.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

50 bounties ? How do you manage all the bounties at the same time? I think joining 50 bounties at the same time is not a good idea because it will be difficult to manage the bounties very well, you will definitely be missing your submission date and you won't know when rules change for the bounty or keep track of some missing stakes, best thing is to manage a few bounty and make best out them,  

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

A large number of recruited campaigns does not mean that you earn a lot, but you ask what's the point and of course just increases the chance that one or two campaigns will bring you the long-awaited earnings ,but it's not exactly!Of course now a lot of scammers and they are all as one first beckoning and promise mountains of gold but in the end they just don't pay or report all bountyhunters that you are all useless and do not need this campaign and in General a lot can happen! But one thing is for sure you are a great fellow and continue to work and earn their coins,perhaps in the future something you can sell very expensive!
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

If you run social networks it is definitely good that you take so many companies, and if you want to work efficiently and get a higher profit is to take 5-10 companies and record videos or make transfers

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

I don't think it would be much use to join so many bounty companies, as most of them will be either Scam or just unsuccessful projects. It is better to reduce the number twice, but at the same time study the projects in which you want to participate.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

how you manage all 50 bounties at a time.
Instance of participating this much bounties do more research about all ICO'S.Choose 1  to 5 bounties that's good for you.

Though I also feel that managing 50 bounties at a time is going to be hectic, if he can manage them why not. This is because you can't be certain that a particular bounty is going to be successful but if you broaden the the areas to hunt, you might get more projects becoming successful.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:17:32 AM

It would make more sense if you followed with several bounties and worked on your tasks with focus. So you don't have to spend all your time in front of a computer, so you can still do your other activities!
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:30:46 AM

Time management is the best practice for any bounty job, I think you can participate that 50 bounty in social media campaign or translation bounty, maybe you have a skills to participate at that numbers and you are a beast!
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

my maximum was 25 and even with a good table, it was hard to manage all of them. don`t forget that after the bounty is over you are to follow the news of ico, to know when exchange etc. so better to do quality not quantity

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

Time management is the best practice for any bounty job, I think you can participate that 50 bounty in social media campaign or translation bounty, maybe you have a skills to participate at that numbers and you are a beast!
yeah, he's great.
he can follow so many bounty programs, i really respect him.
he was too eager to take part in many bounties, i hoped he would get the results that he had done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: