Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency October discussion  (Read 842 times)
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

It might be the start of the new chapter in btc this october, we all want to forget what happened this past few months of 2018 where we got wrecked by dumpers and whales. Maybe BTC won't end this year with a new ATH or even equally to it but I think that BTC will surely have a big rally before the year ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

Firstly you need to understand that crypto currency does not rely on luck but activity
The project you hope have increase in price, what are they doing regarding development?

Don’t just hope, buy good proper tokens
Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I think that in October the market will continue its decline because there are no prerequisites for its growth
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

your hopes and wishes have been echoed by many through-out this entire year...

I am fine with stability. If BTC hangs out at this level for awhile longer I am very much happy with that. In crypto land, the best profits are from extreme bull-runs and are very dependent upon the bags you currently hold.

Right now is accumulation time - If the price decides to moon now... I might be able to afford a lambo and that's it. But if the stability continues and my bags get larger and larger before the pump, then I can retire and buy the playboy mansion furnished with a full-house of bunnies.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Last year the market surged from october and had some pre rise movement in september and we saw similar moves on september and let's hope another bull on october. But it even can be similar scenario as 2014 which had no rise at all until 2015.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

Of course everyone really wanted to see that the bear season will be over and hope that the bulls regain the control of this market starting October. I'm sure that those members who have been here last year are very happy to see how 2017 turns out, starting in October and unded up a huge spike at the end of the year.

But as the saying goes, past performance is not a indication of future success so the only thing we can do is hope that we can at least end this year with a good price. So let's see how it turns out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

When the price falls it is like an unstoppable snowball that gets bigger until it hits and breaks. Likewise with the rising price, it is like a river flowing to reach the vast ocean. The market situation may not deteriorate and there will also be no bull run until the end of this year, as long as the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum do not fall to the lowest point all will be fine. But I still hope that there will be a significant price increase in the next few months.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

The market is getting good though, I think the next months are going to be better. Its after all year end and most of the time its going to be a good months for crypto. It may not be as great as how it did last year but this will give you as a good profit if you invest in the right coin. You never go wrong with BTC, stick to BTC and you're going to be be just fine.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

I will be able to invest in crypto soon and i plan to buy ether and btc because they are worth investing in. They are really good coins which are better not to invest in if you don't have experience in trading
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

I agree with you and have the same hopes for the future of the crypto currency. To my mind, the market will become green soon and the prices for the popular coins will increase
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

It seems to me that October, like September, can give little hope to investors, but in reality the recession can only increase. So now it is not necessary to take active actions and be guided by the alleged preconditions of bulls.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Like you, I wish this happens too. But I feel a lot is hinged on the ETF application being approved as this will bring in fresh investors and institutional investors into the space. Other than this, I'm not sure what else will spur the market in terms of growth. This is my take.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

I think this month there will not be many surprises given by Crypto especially in price. and I hope my thoughts are not true because many people have been waiting for crypto prices to improve with the hope of being able to pump like last year

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

It is difficult to say when there will be a reversal, which everyone is waiting for. Perhaps he will come suddenly and sweep away all the orders on his way.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

I also hope so, this month there will be several coins entering the market and hopefully that will bring good news to us. As happened last year, towards the end of the year the market turned green and I hope that will also happen this year.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

It would be nice, but it is unlikely that we will see last year's scenario. I think that we will not see any growth this year, although I am looking forward to it and hope for the best.

mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

Well, let's think about it. New revolutionary discoveries or updates in the crypto currency world have not been announced. Ordinary people have already purchased a crypto currency in 2017 and do not want to, or they do not have the opportunity to buy a crypto currency again. There are "whales" with their financing. It is clear that sooner or later they will invest their capital again in the crypto currency market, but most likely this will happen not this year.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Well in last year we have seen tremendous growth at this point of time but this year everything  turns everything  turns red. I think this bearish market will continue for next couple of month and then only surviving coin will perform I think  the onus is on top 10 coin to show their utility to world and then crypto will boom again

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Since the last year, everyone just talking about the market will go up in Nov dec again. But last year growth in the uptrend and continues. Even this year it's on the downtrend if the same thing will follow like last year then also it will take min 6 months to take old all-time high or even more. I think in oct also market will be like how it's running now. I don't think things will be more change. But after all, it's crypto we can't say when what happens Smiley

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

We'll see, I've also not heard the latest news about the SEC and ETF, it is likely that if there is the latest news on this matter, it could be a matter of predicting bitcoin prices this October, most likely BTC will stabilize and tend to have an uptrend

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: