Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency October discussion  (Read 842 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?
I think this month might be something more exciting. We have been saying this for a long time so we do not know if that would be true or not maybe the market will stay stagnant but in all honesty the prices were too much same for a long time and it must be just around the corner for a huge change.

I hope it would be a huge increase in the price but I think any huge change would be possible since it has been stagnant for a long time so it can drop as well. I hope it will go beyond 9k finally, if it goes beyond 9k than it usually keeps going up for a long time and it would be harder to get back down to 6k again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

There is a project that is going to allow invest ICOs via bank acounts using the mobile app only. They promised to release working solution in October 2018. If this thing is real, I hope that market will be able to recover a little bit. What are your thoughts on this point?
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Well, most of experts thought that current crisis is connecte with vacation period and nobody goes to vacation in October. It is time for market to finally recover and prove every sceptic that cryptocurrencies are alive and shining. In other case, it may be the beginning of the end.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

There are many people out there who have the same expectations as you, that is, by hoping that the price situation will experience a high jump. It is necessary to know that I wish every day and have the same hope. Even though there is no sign yet of bullrun, I wait patiently.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Now we can finally start push the ICO teams to releae the product. I consider that even more fakes will be revialed in this month, but cyrptocurrency market is getting better and there is no place for fraud in bright blockchain future. Peace to everybody' house!
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Of course want to get very fast growing but really I ready for every situation. Any market situation give a possibility get a money and get a useful experience which can help in the future.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

I think in any month, many who are interested in cryptocurrency, invest in it or is its holder have such hopes. I wanted to magically the whole market instantly turned into a bull, but our hopes are not fulfilled yet. Of course, a lot of positive news comes out recently, which sets me up positively. I'll watch.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

I think that in October there is not much progress. There are not many new investors in the market and it may be like the past few months.

It is the middle of October already but we do not see any progress at all. I guess, nothing will change on the market this month. The positive changes can be waited later, probably, in December of this year.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Hope everyone's friends..
I hope that Ico,which offers projects for cooperation, we can count on and the market can get better as we expected..Smiley

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

As far as we can assert today, I think that all the same it would probably be better to simply rely on charts, because today it’s best to try to start the investment process, because today there was an event that seriously affects the market as a whole.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

I share your sentiments for hope.  I think we all hope that the market will turn around and be strong again.  However, I just don't see it happening until there is a greater amount of massive adoption across many facets of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  Until such time, the market will be dictated by such things that has proven so far in history.  Such as bitcoin halving cycles mostly.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

as we see today, you're wrong. because the bottom bitkina is not yet achieved.  and the market proved it.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

i guess this statement turns out to be truth for the next october. as for now, well, we just should be awaiting for our christmas mirracle, the only thing that gives me any hope for the last few weeks Grin

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

We had lived pretty bad a mounth in september but all of us know that market has lived same scenarios in the last 8 years so why we lost our reliance about this market and technology ?

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

New investors did not come in October, did not come in November and will not come until the market starts to grow. Who is interested in buying coins that fall in price every day?
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

2017 is the best year for the whole and 2018 is a nightmare, we look forward to 2019 whether it will be flat, experience an increase or decrease and I'm sure everyone is waiting

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: