Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?  (Read 561 times)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I am sure that huge recovery is just on its way. We need to be a little more patient and give all the new project some time to rise again. By the way, there is growth of several top cryptocurrencies and BTC is not the whole market. We all need some time to be awarded for hodling.

I agree with you, let's just be more patient in waiting for a great recovery here. We can see the history in the cryptocurrency market, the price is up and down constantly so it is very possible to rise again. I think, the coins price will rise at the end of this year.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

BTC 4 hour chart has the MACD about to dip. I know TA is largely unreliable in crypto, but that specific indicator has been really reliable with BTC lately...
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

I think this is a small recovery. I think the bull market will start in late October. But you never know what may happen tomorrow, as the cryptocurrency market is unstable. Therefore, it remains only to guess.
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

i think it's just a small recovery, the bull will wake up later
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

we can only be optimistic because I also believe that there will at least be a pump at the end of this year, even though it will not reach as high as January 2018 first, because now the market has seen an increase

skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

While there are small changes in the market. We will see the bullish market later, we may have to wait 1-2 years.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

It is just a small recover for now because it still goes down and up again, but still will stop bleed for a while and can start to think of which coins to invest.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I dont think it is bullish at all. I wait for the last wave down and it will be quite intensive and strong. 6k at least

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).
I think the encrypted money market is starting to turn around now. You can look at some of the big exchanges'token price changes.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

BTC 4 hour chart has the MACD about to dip. I know TA is largely unreliable in crypto, but that specific indicator has been really reliable with BTC lately...
TA is actually very reliable in crypto and if you think it is not, trying attempting to trade without it; but at the same time, with a very volatile market you cannot just expect that every TA will always come out to give you 100% signal on direction that the market would take.

They are just there for guidelines on ways you should either be reading the market or which sentiment you should be facing. If professionals purely depend extremely on technical analysis, then there would be no need for using stop loss, will there? Every market is unstable, but as far as you know how to play your cards well, you have a strategy and you know what you are doing, you will always make the right decisions.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

In my opinion bullish movement has not yet come, it just recover. But since many big traders and investors have said that it is indicating bullish move.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

To be honest, everything looks not very bad on the one hand, because I think that the situation as a whole may improve as the market really shows bullish sentiment. But the situation as a whole can be different.
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

I have different feelings actually. I think also same like you. 9 months of bear market is really huge and people lost really big money. But also i believe before bull market
we need to some stable market . You can see the historical graphs what i meant with using stable.
On the other hand crypto always show good signs end of the years. and i am thinking about 9 months of bear market and i think after that we are in q4 now.
So in my opinion yes we can expect some bull market. but i am not sure it will be really big or small recover.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

actually I can't wait to wait for the bullish trend to come, this small change is likely to be a better change for the future. I think the bullish market trend is coming soon in a few months, because this change will make progress in the crypto market and prices will start to move on up little by little.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

I have different feelings actually. I think also same like you. 9 months of bear market is really huge and people lost really big money. But also i believe before bull market
we need to some stable market . You can see the historical graphs what i meant with using stable.
On the other hand crypto always show good signs end of the years. and i am thinking about 9 months of bear market and i think after that we are in q4 now.
So in my opinion yes we can expect some bull market. but i am not sure it will be really big or small recover.
I guess I have witnessed those good signs on December 2016 and 2017, and it is not impossible to happen in 2018. BUT, I'm not expecting a very big increase this time, too. I'm telling myself to give more time for the market to recover.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I have been using TA to trade cryptocurrency for a while now and I can say it has been very reliable.
I guess the problem a lot of people who want to trade have is that as long as they analyze the market and the market shows the possibility of bullishness, they just relax and assume everything is alright but in the real sense, nothing is actually alright, until there is a fully clear signal of the market moving up or down for a while.

This is the reason why a lot of people do not use stop loss, because they just assumed that with their knowledge of TA and knowing bullish signs, the market will always give them what they expect.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

I don't think this is a Bull run, we are just in a slight recovery, seeing green and reading a lot positive news about crypto maybe its one of the reason.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

I am sure that huge recovery is just on its way. We need to be a little more patient and give all the new project some time to rise again. By the way, there is growth of several top cryptocurrencies and BTC is not the whole market. We all need some time to be awarded for hodling.

I agree with you, let's just be more patient in waiting for a great recovery here. We can see the history in the cryptocurrency market, the price is up and down constantly so it is very possible to rise again. I think, the coins price will rise at the end of this year.
It is too early to tell anyway, but from the way things have been going recently, we can actually say the cryptocurrency market is on the verge of recovery but all that depends on how bitcoin tend to move while breaking out from this sideways movement.

Bitcoin as we all know has a lot to do with the market movement generally but if we can manage to see a breakout upward, that would really be a very good sign for the market generally as that would spark up some huge growth for the altcoins that have been gearing up already for a bull run looking at the charts.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

Yes from the history price of all popular coin, the bullish trend should be coming soon, because the market long time in bearish. For currenct situation price of crypto is stagnan and this sign of the market prepare to bullish.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

A small recovery I think these ber months and maybe it will increase more in December many investors will invest I think, so pick the potential the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: