Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11609 times)
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

I am not holding ethereum for two years,  I expect ethereum to start rising from first quarter next year and if there no change in the current trend by second quarter,  I am selling all my ethereum holding!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

I am not holding ethereum for two years,  I expect ethereum to start rising from first quarter next year and if there no change in the current trend by second quarter,  I am selling all my ethereum holding!
It seems to me that we need to get to 2019 and wait for the implementation of the update team, as well as scaling the block chain. It is then that the ethereum should show real prospects for the future.
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

It will be the best dream ever for me. But market is in terrible condition now and we all wating for such changes during long time so all we have is just our hopes
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Of course, records are meant to be broken, but its just a question of time. No one has the crystal ball to make exact time, so it might takes months or years to be able to see it reaching all-time-high again.

Maybe a good indication is that if there's some good news coming from the devs like scalability solutions or some big companies started to used ETH's dApps. Just look at how XRapid brought to XRP price recently, it goes as high as 60%-80% increased.

So we need to wait and see then.

Yes, I agree with the same opinion. Ethereum and Ethereum based altcoins constitute %80 of this market. So after a while it will come back to the price of all time high. Unfortunately, none of us know this date.

Considering technology and infrastructure, we can invest at the current price. Then we just have to wait for the price to come back.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

I am optimistic that the price of ETHEREUM can bounce back by next year even those many ICOs had converted their collected ETH into fiat which makes the price of ETH to hit bottom and this will recover next year with the entry of new ICOs that will increase the demand. Ethereum is still the second best currency that we have even if the price had been down due to massive dumps. Indeed I have so much hope for this currency. Be patient to wait for the recovery.

ETH price can incraese high again
but need bitcoin price incraese high too, without bitcoin incraese high imposible eth price can same eth price in 2017 or above

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

It was announced that an update on the network of the ethereum would take place in January and maybe this will push the price up, but I don’t think that price will rise above $ 800 in q1/q2 of 2019

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yeah, I think it's real. But it won't happen tomorrow or the day after. Most likely, the market will be in a state of some kind of suspended animation for a long time and will wake up in 5 years.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

ETH breaking its record is the hardest thing in the moment. Because its current price is too low and with this situation it makes investors and those who believe it feel hurt. I do not think there has been a feat with ETH.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

Ethereum shows not  good results during this year but Butering is going to bring new investors and will see how it goes in 2019
Vitalik and team is working hard everytime but market conditions are clear situation is very bad for all altcoins and bitcoin so we will just wait, we trust to ethereum it will rise and see new aths in few months or year I hope.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Ethereum is a good currency and I have no doubt that this will rise again and reach another all time high. Although it's not measurable how much time needed to make it happens as this will depends on the market demand. We just need to be patient to wait for that.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

Ethereum is a good currency and I have no doubt that this will rise again and reach another all time high. Although it's not measurable how much time needed to make it happens as this will depends on the market demand. We just need to be patient to wait for that.
Definitely, it's not on the current market and not soon. ICO's bubble is gone. Blockchain must solve some problem with performance and scalability. The team says about a series of updates include PoS, Plasma, sharding and much more. For such development project need time for test and implementation.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

I think it can. Using of ethereum growes it up every day. And I think that Ethereum will be a new king of market, so it would to.

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I think ethereum will break it's previous all time high and surpass it,  how long it will take for that to happen,  nobody knows but we all know ethereum to be one of the few quality altcoin there is!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

I can only hope so. I mean for sure it will happen, but hopefuly soon enough. Since I got involved with crypto, everything just seems to go downhill. While lastyear, I was in the corporateworld and have not been holding a single altcoin, I was watching BTC and ETH going up up and away. I guess, I got in late and in the wrong time, too bad.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

ETH is very good cryptocurrency where it has huge potential in the market due to market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Don't worry we have to keep faith in ETH in due time the price of ETH will surely increase in the market on time.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

ETH is very good cryptocurrency where it has huge potential in the market due to market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Don't worry we have to keep faith in ETH in due time the price of ETH will surely increase in the market on time.
Now it seems like many people have started to hesitate to be able to see the price of ethereum can rise. but some still believe that ethereum will recover later
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Now the question should be put differently, when he again returns to his position, competitors began to overtake him. And I do not think that one ripple is capable of such, and almost no changes have been made since its foundation.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

I'm sorry but to be honest I doubt about things that says ethereum can break or even back into all time high price level again in short term. in my point of view for a coin that has infinite supply are very hard to take the price into the highest, even if they are going to change their algo from POW to POS I'm still doubt about it.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

This will not happen until half an year later, when there will be planned improvements, based on the recent ethereum conference.  In addition, the ether lacks marketing and advertising, as its developers do not attach any importance to this.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

This will not happen until half an year later, when there will be planned improvements, based on the recent ethereum conference.  In addition, the ether lacks marketing and advertising, as its developers do not attach any importance to this.
Many platforms pop up that seems better or too good in pr now that makes ETH dump more. But being still on top ETH can always make a way to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: