Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin  (Read 1106 times)
Luxury331 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

You pretty much said it. Tulips. I really cant comprehend how some people see bitcoin as a similar scheme to the tulip mania in the past. Sure, they're both speculative investments, but that's pretty much their only similarity. I'm pretty sure you cant send tulips across borders in a decentralized manner; I'm pretty sure bitcoin's supply isn't unlimited, unlike tulips; and a lot more stuff. It triggers me whenever I see bitcoin compared to the tulip mania.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

Like OMG, bitcoin is so slutty I heard she went to the mall and gave Josh a handjob in the movie theater, in front of everyone.
and then she got drunk, and she made out with Jimmy.

But seriously, I've heard everything so far. I discount bullshit simple arguments right away, especially when the thoughts expressed are just parroted points pushed by the typical naysayers.

The Internet got the exact same scrutiny. People were saying things like "What if the criminals use it to blahblahblah" and they were also saying that it's just a fad.

If Bitcoin is a bubble, then what is the dollar?

If Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, so is every commodity and stock on the market.

If the world's governments try to ban bitcoin, they will only succeed in driving it underground and implementing more anonymization features.

If bitcoin was vulnerable to hackers, nobody would use it. As long as you're reasonable in safeguarding your keys, you're probably safe.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I think i can say easly answer this question with "bubble". There are millions of news or talk about the bicoin is a big bubble and will die soon. I can't say any more worst think. Because when i think about bitcoins die i feel very strange and bad. If bitcoin dies all the market finishes, all altcoins becomes worthless. But i would never believe in that. The speculatiors makes stupid news and the people afraid and sell.. This is the main problem..
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

The worst thing that i've heard is...
BITCONNECTT !!!!
LOL, that was the biggest scam in my crypto history lol.
But luckyly was get out before it scam Cheesy
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

you have already mentioned the most common words, but I really laugh at people who tries to link Bitcoin with some alien technology and government conspiracy.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Bitcoin is Dead, is the last thing that I heard about the bitcoin which is worst and most unthoughtful stuff ever. I cant imagine how people just use their tongue and teeth to make that statement about the bitcoin anyways. They dont see a uprising technology in it, neither they are fond of it and thats why if I have ever seen, read and heard about the bitcoin which I think is the worst thought is "Bitcoin Dead". I just laugh out loud whenever I see anything like this here on the forum. Then it makes me realise why those people are even out there and here to speak about it in negative ways.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Honestly, the worst thing i heard about bitcoin is when they say bitcoin is only for scammers and don;t have any advantages at all.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

This is democratic forum.  All are free to vomit whatever they like.  So they are talking nonsense about bitcoin.

But bitcoin is like an elephant which walking in it's own jolly  mood despite the fact that dogs of the street continue barking on him.  So the elephant never cares barking dogs.

Bitcoin will win heart of everyone.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

The very first time i heard of bitcoin all i ever heard about it was the negative side of it and that it was mainly full of fraudsters and all that but i got educated about it through a friend and since then i have been a believer that there is a positive side of bitcoin
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Bitcoin's malicious use is annoying. But bad people can use fiat anyway. Other than that, sometimes I feel sorry for those who lose their private key.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

The worst thing for me that I have heard about bitcoin is that bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

worsed i hear is when the main devs themselves say bitcoin is broke and the only future solution is other networks. and if you challange them and tell them if they dont want to fix bitcoin that they should themselves move on. they reply that we should be the ones that move on and use other networks.. (facepalm)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

The worst thing or the most retarded thing. I think that the biggest insult is calling it a ponzi scheme. It's not even that bad as it is ignorant.
The most retarded thing in my opinion is calling it the money of the terrorists. We all know that terrorists use all currencies and the more acceptance they have the better. Bitcoin's acceptance is still too low to compete with USD thus USD is the preferred currency of all criminals.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

The fact that bitcoin is a big bubble and about Ponzi but it's usually said by people who never invest.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

When someone says Bitcoin is a bubble, It will die, My heart starts to pump to hit him on the face! This is the worst word for the bitcoin to me. I can't hear scam and dead words about bitcoin. About a few months ago, my friend was insulting me by seeing bitcoin at 5800 USD and he told bitcoin is going to die now. I got anger on him and I punched on his arm. I was serious because He earned a good amount of money from crypto by me, now he is joking about bitcoin! That's why I was angry.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

I always hear bitcoin will end, but I don't really care about what they say, bitcoin is my choice because bitcoin can give me income, and I believe bitcoin will be able to stabilize again in the future.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

All I can say is Bitcoin is not perfect there is definitely ups and down with the technology why others can hack millions of worth of bitcoin and that thing is really possible, But for them to say that bitcoin is a scam and is a bubble that it will drop to zero because we are in a bear market you don't have to believe them, every one has there own opinion regarding what you have believed in and how you suppose to react to it is your choice, all of what you have said was the worst thing many people have to say to bitcoin was all I can think of so far, If there is anything other than that, That can add up to the negative things you have heard about bitcoin I really think you should just ignore it and do what you do best.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

What I don't like is the number of people complaining about the current decline and rise, those who think that they don't really understand the original character of the crypto market itself, this is real behavior depending on everyone who uses it, they only know the benefits in the mind leading to fear, now that is something that can hinder the price of Bitcoin, I just remind many people here without an element of hatred, all about Bitcoin depends on their perspective, how to deal with something extraordinary.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

the two worst things I've heard from bitcoin
FUD: too many FUDs have an impact on bitcoin prices
Fee: i remember December 2017 yesterday the fee for bitcoin transactions increased dramatically to more than $ 10 per transaction, it was very bad for a p2p currency

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: