Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin  (Read 1106 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin
Bitcoin will never survive and its never a good investment.

When I've heard this from people who never invested to bitcoin, well I felt a bit sad and angry since I'm an holder and they never see the beauty of bitcoin not only as an investment but as a cryptocurrency. The quote is right, "if anyone is noisy, he knows nothing."

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

Worst thing that I have heard about Bitcoin, other than it's being a Ponzi scheme, is that it is the currency of the Anti-Christ, and a harbinger of the end times. Also, I've heard that if the value of BTC falls below a certain figure, it will become unrenumerative to mine, so miners will stop, and then the Pyramid will crumble, and then it's a vertical cliff face fall to zero. That's about the sum of all bad things I've heard regarding Bitcoin.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:41:18 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:56:43 AM by SimonJones

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

It was just yesterday , I got to see a worst post about bitcoin having the topic, 'Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?'   I feel that this kind of post creates undue fear among the people.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

The worst thing that I have heard about bitcoin is "Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme". The main purpose bitcoin has been made to become a currency, even right now is an investement. So, how the currency become a ponzi scheme? It is so funny when someone judge bitcoin is a ponzi scheme without thinking and knowing what ponzi scheme is? So, it is clear that they wanna make people panic sell the they can buy more.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

The worst thing I've heard about bitcoin is to call it a scam. It's sad because many people do not know what bitcoin really is and what it can help us in life. Hopefully they will change their minds here and find out what the value of bitcoin is
anggada18

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

the worst I have not experienced it, but when the person closest to me told me that bitcoin is a damned fraud investment. my feelings are very bad, but with insight we can overcome it.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

the word bubble is the worst thing for bitcoin ive ever heard, why, because it is not a bubble that they compared it to tulip before, bitcoin is just less than 9 years old so its price constantly fluctuate, and volatility is a way for bitcoin to find its stable price.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

The worst thing I've heard about bitcoin is that "it's where stupid people invest". I hear it from a friend and I was laughing out loud upon hearing it. When bitcoin's value reached $20k I laughed at him and told him that it's better to be stupid with profit than being a broke genius. Now my skeptic friend is already investing in crypto hoping that the bubble will happen again. Unluckily for him bitcoin's value went down and he already lost almost 70% of his investments.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

the two worst things I've heard from bitcoin
FUD: too many FUDs have an impact on bitcoin prices
Fee: i remember December 2017 yesterday the fee for bitcoin transactions increased dramatically to more than $ 10 per transaction, it was very bad for a p2p currency

The worst thing i Heard and read about Bitcoin, It will drops its price value to the bottom, Bitcoin will just die in the Crypto  Currency market, Its is unstable Crypto in the market, and a lot more, Yes, people react on this negative news, in some way decrease the level of confidence from the possible Crypto Investors.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

The worst thing I heard about bitcoin this year is it will lose its value ,like back to 100$+ ,I wasnt mad about it has its coming from someone who doesn't understand blockchain technology ,this year alone has proven that bitcoin is just getting started because it still survive every hardship of the year so far.

AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Though there has always been criticism and myths that surround Bitcoin, nothing can be worse then when it was compared with the Tulip mania. Those who don’t understand the blockchain technology and all that it has to offer, think that it is nothing by a Ponzi scheme.

But what these people don’t know is that cryptocurrencies like the Bitcoin and AutoCoin and the blockchain technology are changing entire industries likes the automotive market, finance industry, and medicine.
seven2smoke1

Merit: 132

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

The worst thing I heard about bitcoin this year is it will lose its value ,like back to 100$+ ,I wasnt mad about it has its coming from someone who doesn't understand blockchain technology ,this year alone has proven that bitcoin is just getting started because it still survive every hardship of the year so far.
Yeah, bitcoin is still surviving now, and it's hard for Bitcoin price to go back to 100$ because investors cannot let bitcoin fall a lot. I am sure that in the end of this year Bitcoin will be pumped and maybe it will reach the 10K$, so we need to be optimistic and think positively about our Bitcoin. 🙏
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What you have stated were the worst thing I heard regarding to the bitcoin. I also want like to add the other common terms that people likely to add in the word 'bitcoin', some of it are illegal thing, scam only, nonsense thing, and so on but little did they know that it is actually a helpful innovation to all of us. They just aren't explore ot yet so that is why they said those things.

Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

The Chinese government, for example, prohibits all financial institutions from accepting Bitcoin transactions. While the European Union considers Bitcoin easier to steal. In terms of investment is also bad because the value of the currency is only determined based on market demand and has a high level of fluctuations. other than that, some say bitcoin is haram for Islam (I apologize for bringing religion into my post, but this has happened in Indonesia since last year when the price of Bitcoin reached 19,000 Dollars.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Well for me I always here that Bitcoin is a scam and a ponzi scheme and pyramid scheme. It is only because they don't fully understand it and they don't believe in instant wealth.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Many people also say that bitcoin as a bubble there is even news that says that bitcoin investment is not good but in fact until this day bitcoin is still the best and widely accessed and many big investors are so enthusiastic in investing their money in amounts This is quite large because bitcoin has a good future and has a system that continues to grow.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

The worst thing I ever heard about bitcoin is when they accused it as scam by those people who don't have any idea what they are talking about and knowledge about cryptocurrency. That's is the worst accusation ever! Those ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance. Those type of people are easily falling in to traps of easy earning investment that turn out to be a scam because they are too lazy to do their homework. What worst is that they are missing the biggest opportunity to earn passive income in cryptocurrency specially storing or holding a bitcoin.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Many people say that bitcoin is just a bubble. And until now there are still those who say that. Even if we can take advantage of bitcoin, it's very easy to benefit from bitcoin. Therefore, the mindset of people who are new to bitcoin may need to be changed.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

People said that bitcoin is only a scam, but before that I never trust and believe of what they said. Before I joined here in bitcoin world I really like, happy and excited to joined and to learned everything from cryptocurrency like this. So what ever they said worst about bitcoin I never trust them coz I really know what's luck given to me of bitcoin.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I think everyone hears the same information about bitcoin of worst like ponzi, bubbles, gambling, and HYIP.

even some people assume that bitcoin is a facility for crime. bitcoin is very bad.

in my opinion, it is no sense and stupid, I choose not to care.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: