Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin  (Read 1109 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

Even if the bitcoin in the true world is working very good and smooth for the investments of individuals , but the worst thing about bitcoin is that there are people who are scammers and uses the name and organization of bitcoin ,to scam other people's money and convincing others to join bitcoin but it sudden that it is a scam and there are many victims of this scammers.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

I think this ponzi scheme in bitcoin is only because there are exchange places that make transaction fees when making withdrawals and when selling instant, so those who start like this are exchange places, bitcoin or blockhain does not make ponzi or pyramid schemes.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

Many people say Bitcoin is a bubble, This is the worst word for bitcoin, in my opinion. I can't hear fraud and dead words about bitcoin. My little heart is angry why do so many people hate Bitcoin? Whereas Bitcoin has turned many poor people into new millionaires. Do they lose in investment, or do they just talk? I don't know, for sure I will stay here to stay in the fastest vehicle towards a better future.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:05:03 AM

The worst thing I've ever heard is that Bitcoin will end in 2020. And that might have an impact on other cryptocurrency. Whether it's just gossip or facts, but I'm worried about it, because right now I'm only focusing on the world of cryptocurrency.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

that is the experience at the end of 2017 yesterday. I do not sell all asset assets that I have. when the prices of bitcoin and altcoin rise into the air. but do not sell the assets that I have. and finally the price drops sharply ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

I think this ponzi scheme in bitcoin is only because there are exchange places that make transaction fees when making withdrawals and when selling instant, so those who start like this are exchange places, bitcoin or blockhain does not make ponzi or pyramid schemes.

What do you mean by ponzi or pyramid scheme? Are you referring that bitcoin is pyramid scheme? Well I dont believe it at all and this is where the criticism of bitcoin actually starts. I cant understand from your statement whether you are against those schemes or you are calling the Bitcoin Pyramid scheme itself, because I am 100% sure it is not the one. Bitcoin works with straight protocol as like stocks exchange would work in the real world. People come, they invest, they liquify the market, condense it, make profits and sell for the more money. This is complete circle of bitcoin and its associated investment. Its also a currency with value which attracts investors and keeps the circle rotating forever.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

The worst thing I've ever heard is that Bitcoin will end in 2020. And that might have an impact on other cryptocurrency. Whether it's just gossip or facts, but I'm worried about it, because right now I'm only focusing on the world of cryptocurrency.

2020? Even the mining of the Bitcoin that is still not mined will not be ending in that time, I think that is so early to end that and with a lot of investors and supporters of Bitcoin all over the world, I don't think that will happen.

You don't need to worry since there will be a lot of things that will make the price of Bitcoin pump. For me, the worst thing I heard about Bitcoin is Bitcoin being a scam. It is funny at first but when a lot of people will be having the same thought, it is really pissing me off. I don't know why would they think that Bitcoin is a scam while the people that is really scamming them they don't hate.
ONDOYFLORES

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

The worst thing that I have heard about bitcoin is that their investment was lost because of crashing the value of bitcoin .investor said that lot of their investment was lost
Adelia15

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

The worst I've heard about bitcoin is the Mt. Gox has repeatedly encountered serious hacking incidents. As this is a large trading platform in Japan is quite a lot of people believe. The incident of this transaction makes me not reassured about the amount of his investment.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

The worst thing that i heard about bitcoin is its name being involved in a scam by a group of scammers who have fooled thosands of investors. In our country, an alleged multi million scam using bitcoin’s name is busted by authorities and put the criminals behind bars.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Bitcoin has been a digital asset, across the globe, and was perfectly trading and maintain the position as number one Coin among other alt-coin in the Crypto communities, therefore the worst thing i observed from bitcoin is whenever panic or bad news occur, bitcoin price we dropped with out looking back and it affects other alt-coin.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

Bitcoin is always considered to be an innovation for the future. So, around it always appear negative predictions. It's all against it. "Bitcoin is a huge bubble," "It will destroy the economy" ... And recently, the period of the downturn has not stopped people saying it will be its burial mound. Anyhow, it will continue to exist and increase in 4 months.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Well a lot of critics has come out to state a lots of rumours about bitcoin and in some way caused panic well that's among the newbies.
So said bit coin is a bubble just like tulips, some says it is a ponzi scheme and will soon be banned

Other where critical about it's security level and it's vulnerability to hackers well over nine years bitcoin still is the top coin in the cryptocurrency and those critics are still trying to purchase more bitcoin

What is the worst thing you have heard about bitcoin

That "This is the grave of Bitcoin". It took place at the discount stage before and now I hear it when they look at it in the market now. There is always a lot of information around it but it still exists today. They also say it is a "giant bubble". But it has not exploded and disappeared.

abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

Many people say Bitcoin is a bubble, This is the worst word for bitcoin, in my opinion. I can't hear fraud and dead words about bitcoin. My little heart is angry why do so many people hate Bitcoin? Whereas Bitcoin has turned many poor people into new millionaires. Do they lose in investment, or do they just talk? I don't know, for sure I will stay here to stay in the fastest vehicle towards a better future.
the ugly thing I've ever had about bitcoin is that bitcoin will end because a lot of market prices continue to fall and can't go back to normal.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

The biggest worst thing I ever heard about bitcoin was that bitcoin could not mined by 2030 because of the complexity problem need to be solve by miners GPU so complex that their computer could not handled anymore.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Though Bitcoin has a "lot" of positive reviews, perhaps the worst thing I heard about it was bitcoin will be erased in the market sooner. For they think bitcoin is like a bubble. Yet, I beg to disagree. High hopes to the King of All Altcoins!
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

'Bitcoin is used for illegal transactions" -  cash is/was most used platform for illegal transactions. Bitcoin is infamous for illegal transactions (that is the only thing bad about it to be honest).

however, if you compare bitcoin and cash 'illegal spending', you can see traces of transactions on bitcoin blockchain but there is no trace of cash transaction.

But, people still like to bash bitcoin because it is a new thing. 
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

As per observation, the most common worst thing that I had read about btc is that according to some people that it is a scam and will soon become a bubble. Others were saying, btc has been used by bad elements of the society  as way of doing transaction payments using the btc currency.  So much of the negative things thrown to BTC, I just keep it in mind as a FUD performed by btc manipulators to hit it's purpose to let btc currency to go down trend. Thus, once these manipulators were successful with it, they were also the once buying more btc at a lower price while waiting for it to pump again.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Negative news about bitcoin like a big bubble that is about to die is the worst thing I've ever heard, other than that the vulnerability to security and misuse of bitcoin, such as money laundering and funding of terrorist activities is the worst part that is always preached by bitcoin opponents. But I still believe that bitcoin is a good hope for the future to get big profits.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

In the city where I live, I have read the news that a few murders have been committed for bitcoin. That was the worst of all. Exchange hack happenings are also scary enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: