Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About new BullRun.  (Read 709 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

I think we deserve a bull run now that many people are getting discouraged about investing into cryptocurrencies as many people and investors are hope for recovery.  Bitcoin going back to above $10,000 is the right thing to happen to the market now and I disagree with those speculating doom to the market.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

once megalodon wakes up, it's all gonna start. big bull, not giant bull. Smiley our expectation is to break the $ 800 billion level and a $ 1 trillion level. I hope it's not too far. a bull is not expected except for the poloniex and bittrex stock exchanges. America holds the lead. the world's ropes are in their hands.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

The next bullrun can indeed start anytime or anyday. We may even be in early stages of it and won't know it until prices are a lot higher and it becomes evident.
Most of the markets today are already showing some reversal signals, so rather than waiting to participate; you can just pick the bottom and set your stop loss below the previous bounce as this is a best way you can always take advantage of the peak when it comes.

Certainly, it is obvious that the market is gearing up for a new bull run and most especially for the altcoin market, so I would not say, we cannot end up seeing some moves upward in the short term before the end of the year, but since nothing is guaranteed and we cannot certainly see the future, we just have to thread carefully.
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

i think so, the market start going to bull run. but i prefer to wait until many signs appear. then i will be starting to buy some coins
we already waited for long time. this is a good time to growth

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

We are toward the year's end , and the market has not experienced any progressions, and we might be toward the start of the entry of the bull to know !!!! In any case, we are as yet confident that if 2018 isn't in 2019, we will think about the start of another year and the start of a rising business sector......
Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Not this year ... but i am sure after 1-2years Bitcoin will go to 50k $$$
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?
That's just ONE opinion, everyone has those, unless you're a stupid lizard. So what he thinks doesn't really matter.

Bull run might seem to be happening for certain altcoins like Ripple, but others have become stable, trying to just survive all possible dumps. Also are you talking about entire crypto bullrun or just a specific crypto?

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Should we trust the CEO of binance when he says there is going to be a bull run soon? It would be in his best interests if the price goes up so if he wants a bull run he should start it. Surely he has enough money now to get it going again, and he has the knowledge to manipulate the markets.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Those people usually know more information than the others, Novogratz called the bottom before him. However, everyone would be happy with the bull run, if happened.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

I think bitcoin will cross $100,000 in next bull run. As of right now, it may come down below a little bit below the $6000 level, only to rebound later. It's bull run in the making!

iqlynaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

well, im just feel btc going stable, and i heard in the near time the BIG etf submitted by CBOE will be reviewed ?
maybe its why btc price still stable till now?
wish it will be approved
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:04:33 AM

New bullrun may already have started but it will not be obvious until prices start moving higher in a big way and start making new highs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Should we trust the CEO of binance when he says there is going to be a bull run soon? It would be in his best interests if the price goes up so if he wants a bull run he should start it. Surely he has enough money now to get it going again, and he has the knowledge to manipulate the markets.
It's your choice if you are going to trust him.

But in this world, whoever the successful people are, each of their words are valuable like Jack Ma who says something about life's valuable lesson and what should people do. And in our community that depends on how you see him as a personality or influencer of crypto's.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

It's your choice if you are going to trust him.

But in this world, whoever the successful people are, each of their words are valuable like Jack Ma who says something about life's valuable lesson and what should people do. And in our community that depends on how you see him as a personality or influencer of crypto's.
I think the statement from the CEO of binance is right that the bull run will come, but he doesn't say when it will happen or the date, so there's nothing wrong with the statement from binance CEO and I believe bull run can happen at any time.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

New bullrun may already have started but it will not be obvious until prices start moving higher in a big way and start making new highs.
we are already in the bullish season,
so don't worry and keep calm, you will get profit if you buy now,
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

There is a lot of speculation about the start of the next bull run. At the moment we are seeing encouraging signs of stability, but people are still nervous when prices start to drop again after every mini-recovery.
Personally I do think we have bottomed out, but I think we might have a bit longer to wait before enough people are confident of this and the next bull run can start.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I think that the person who runs BINANCE knows the cryptocurrency market very well and understands that there is no eternal fall and growth will soon begin
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

There is a lot of speculation about the start of the next bull run. At the moment we are seeing encouraging signs of stability, but people are still nervous when prices start to drop again after every mini-recovery.
Personally I do think we have bottomed out, but I think we might have a bit longer to wait before enough people are confident of this and the next bull run can start.

that is one of the main characteristics of a dump.
you can never expect the price to go down something like 95% in a short time like a day or a week. depending on the market size of the altcoin this can be a very long process to reach that percentage. and during that time what happens is that price goes down a little like 10-15% then it stops, the whales wait for people to buy back and let the price recover a little then they start dumping again to go down another 10-15% and continue doing this to reach that 95% drop eventually.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

I do not see any bull run this year. I see that the marketplace is very small of the coins and when it drops down the size is very low. so it's a good idea not to expect next year to be the best cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Can't say when the bull run will come, if the CEO of binance mention that, well don't expect the soonest.. Market is volatile..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: