Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥ [ANN] DADCOIN [DAD][爸爸币] - KECCAK 3 - LAUNCH DATE END OF MARCH TBA. ♥♥  (Read 9857 times)
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

check

life is amazing
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadcoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:03:45 PM

http://thechoicedrivenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/fathersday.jpg

Launch in 4 hours time.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:14:07 PM

keccak 3 = crap

no password zip wallet ahead of launch = instamine from devs and friends.  .... they will take all the easy coins while you are still downloading and virus testing the nistalling , bat file etc....

I see you post this over and over... Are you running a password cracker to get a jump start?  There's no mention of a pre-mine and you're already attacking the coin dev.  You rock scrooge.

Rock scrooge... not familiar with this term.

However let me explain since i kind of remember you questioning the password protected zip launches before.

Since you're a noob and competition is much more fierce these days you have probably never mined first on a chain before.

If you had of done you would know you can mine a couple of % of the entire coins minting in a few mins. YES that is totally possible.

While you are taking time to download, virus check, install, conf file, run bat file......(3-5mins)  the devs pressed mine 1 second after posting the wallet link and have mined 100's of blocks.

Having the wallets ready for download in pass protected zips also with a previous test having been done on virus total... it cuts down the dev and friends mining period to around 30sec to a min.

It is fairer for all miners, the only person who does not benefit is the dev and his pals waiting to mine 1 second after posting the wallet link.

Oh yeah and how many times do we see the download link ddos or the page with the wallet link ddos........LOTS

You can just post the password on here or on twitter for backup.

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON NOT TO HAVE THE WALLETS IN PASSWORD PROTECTED FILES.

nobody on here can crack a decent password zipped file in 30 mins or even an hour.  Must use 15 characters min with @9sfJ34@:"£ 

I hope this has answered your question.

turboseed

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

USD-E belongs here ----------> GSUK5skn6niFWJnLRhM

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:17:40 PM

I like the idea of this coin.  He is correct, you need to password protect the wallet to make it safe from DDOS and also to be fair.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:21:57 PM

keccak 3 = crap

no password zip wallet ahead of launch = instamine from devs and friends.  .... they will take all the easy coins while you are still downloading and virus testing the nistalling , bat file etc....

I see you post this over and over... Are you running a password cracker to get a jump start?  There's no mention of a pre-mine and you're already attacking the coin dev.  You rock scrooge.

However let me explain since i kind of remember you questioning the password protected zip launches before.

Since you're a noob and competition is much more fierce these days you have probably never mined first on a chain before.

If you had of done you would know you can mine a couple of % of the entire coins minting in a few mins. YES that is totally possible.

While you are taking time to download, virus check, install, conf file, run bat file......(3-5mins)  the devs pressed mine 1 second after posting the wallet link and have mined 100's of blocks.

Having the wallets ready for download in pass protected zips also with a previous test having been done on virus total... it cuts down the dev and friends mining period to around 30sec to a min.

It is fairer for all miners, the only person who does not benefit is the dev and his pals waiting to mine 1 second after posting the wallet link.

Oh yeah and how many times do we see the download link ddos or the page with the wallet link ddos........LOTS

nobody on here can crack a decent password zipped file in 30 mins or even an hour.  Must use 15 characters min with @9sfJ34@:"£ 

Now THIS is a post worth archiving! Bravo  Grin

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

http://coinok.pw can support with:

-faucet
-explorer
-paper wallet
-scratch game
-twitter promotion

please let us know if interested, thanks!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
dadcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:50:16 PM

keccak 3 = crap

I see you post this over and over... Are you running a password cracker to get a jump start?  There's no mention of a pre-mine and you're already attacking the coin dev.  You rock scrooge.

While you are taking time to download, virus check, install, conf file, run bat file......(3-5mins)  the devs pressed mine 1 second after posting the wallet link and have mined 100's of blocks.

nobody on here can crack a decent password zipped file in 30 mins or even an hour.  Must use 15 characters min with @9sfJ34@:"£  

This idea is good, I will do a password release then. with 15 random mixing letter release on *zip for window binaries.

Linux will be available at github so not a issue to clone and do a makefile -f USE_UPNP=- for linux

For window will get password protected wallet. I need do some testing now. Will announce more later.
IMCHANGEW.IN

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:02:44 PM

where is wallet?
dadcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

where is wallet?

Will be available before launch with password protected, will update here when we uploaded it up.
flytosky

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:26:04 PM

Next, MOMcoin , MILFcoin.
afong9

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:43:59 PM

don't set pool!
only solo Stimulation,no gun pool
不要设置矿池,只能solo更刺激,没有机枪池
ocmoho

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:24:20 PM

what like 37 mins left and still no password-protected wallet? where is the dev?
dadcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:27:15 PM

what like 37 mins left and still no password-protected wallet? where is the dev?

Having some issue with my QT 4.8.5 cmd prompt, will try get this up soon Smiley\

The launch might delay for 30 mins to 1 hour, but I will make it fair and announce earlier. Let's see if i can get the wallet up in the next 10 mins, re installing in progress.
ocmoho

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Having some issue with my QT 4.8.5 cmd prompt, will try get this up soon Smiley\

The launch might delay for 30 mins to 1 hour, but I will make it fair and announce earlier. Let's see if i can get the wallet up in the next 10 mins, re installing in progress.
at least let us know what nodes there are
dadcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

Due to unforeseen situation, the launch will be reschedule to 24 march 2014 - 7PM GMT

We seek your understanding as we want to prevent a unfair launch. All window wallet and design, exchange etc will be setup by the launch at 24 March 2104 - 7pm GMT
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

ill mine the coin & nail the MILF tyvm
 Cheesy

can do MOMs too if needed! HAHAHAH
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

ill mine the coin & nail the MILF tyvm
 Cheesy

can do MOMs too if needed! HAHAHAH

+1 for MILFcoin ^^

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:44:59 AM

please, god, tell me this is a joke...  Cry

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Anthropolis

Activity: 84

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 04:48:13 AM

You guys are getting lazier and lazier every day and every "launch". Didn't even bother to throw together a logo or coin image. The text on the op is horrible and lazy too, with no good details. Just sad and lazy. This is just hurting the community more and more with each of these. We've gotta stop calling these things launches, because you're not launching anything anymore, just throwing another clone blockchain onto a network.

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
afong9

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:47:05 AM

开发商只是一个兴趣及研发,并不是大资金者,
我想知道爸爸币用什么支撑矿工的收益?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: