Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody tell me why merits are not given in the bounty selection?  (Read 351 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

When I saw title of this thread, I thought - are you asking seriously? Merit for bounty reports? It's not true that Merit aren't given in this board. Bounty hunters often give Merit to bounty managers to liss their asses Cheesy. Also, some users get Merit for their bounty reports - it's likely that they just bought Merit.
But in general, Merit aren't given in this board simply because there are no quality posts. Do you really think that bounty reports is Merit worthy thing?. If we would start giving Merit for bounty reports it just would beat purpose why Merit system was created - bounty spammers would get chance to rank up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

I can't stay in the Newbie, I am getting out already

You are writing posts with no value , posting social media reports ( in stupid manner, quoting your reports over and over again) and recently you have started to beg for merit.
These kinds of posts are not merit worthy, start writing good posts or you wont get any merit,ever.

And you think to post over and over your social networks, tweets/shares are something constructive that deserve to be merited?

Some bounty reports were rewarded actually.  Cheesy

Vou, this is a unpleasnt surprise.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

I start my posting from the bounty selection of this forum after about 10 months of registration and ever since then no merit was given to me on all my posts. In my quest to know the reason, I find out that there are no quality posts in there to give merit to someone. My question now, why do the forum still allow the section to exist?
I can we scrap it from the forum since it doesn't give rewards to any post? I am very inquisitive to know why merits are not been given and the section still allowed to exist.
You literally made a new thread on the same idea?

Your last thread was this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037345

And now you made another threads with the similar topic about "no merit for bounties". Like I said in your last thread you are trying to incite the members of this forum who are against bounty hunters spamming the forum. I would agree with that but that does not mean that the section is there for nothing. That part of the forum generates a lot of traffic for the bottomfeeder counties and thus a good source of income for the forum.

If you have a problem with that section just put it on "Ignore boards" just like people put each other on ignore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Merit button should be remove from bounty and ANN board in order to prevent merit abuse. [...]
I think it would be also useful to forbid posting for all ranks lower than Jr Member in bounty threads.
I have suggested this suggestion a few weeks ago but there are no updates in it. Maybe we can see this happening next year or if there are no possible solution for spamming (disregard the removal of signature campaign). I want this to happen. Putting a rank required there. Lets wait if admins will implement it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██