Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12614 times)
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

They can give you the bounty tokens but it will only depend to what you do to the tokens it will have no value, would you like that?   Grin

It should be normal not to distribute the tokens after all the project will be discontinued when the funds are not enough to compensate them for the time and development purposes. They will have a hard time and the team may resort to dumping their on token and turned scam.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

It is normal for a project to payout the bounty as a proportion of what is sold during the ICO rather than initial estimates if the Hardcap figure is reached. You need to look at the allocation figure of the bounty it is normally up to 2% or the total project. So if the sale disappoints and they only raise 20% of what they hope then you should expect the bounty to be 2% of the 20% figure of tokens sold.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

The bounties were good back in 2017, especially at the beginning of the year or the first half. Back then most ICOs were huge successes and the tokens afterwards were worth alot. You could of sold that token for ETH, held the ETH till $1400 a few months later and made excellent profit for doing very little work.

However most instantely sold and cashed out for fiat. These days there is very little money to be made with bounties and you need to understand you might just be wasting your time.

If you don't want to waste your time. Wait until the bear market ends and alts aren't at 90% losses and start to recover.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

that's right, at least they won't pay if the project doesn't reach softcap, that's what I know

Bounty managers have the responsibility of every project that is managed, must be involved in providing the latest information and provide information as soon as possible if a scam is indicated, if not the manager is considered to spread fraud

the third answer, return to the answer to the first question.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

1. Yes, this happens and it needs to be accepted. There are a lot of such projects now, unfortunately.
2. If the manager is from the very same campaign, then it seems to me that he is responsible. But if a manager is hired specifically to lead a bounty campaign, he is not responsible.
3. You must understand that crypto is a risk. Therefore, we do not know what may happen tomorrow and therefore you may not be paid.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

Yes, indeed. Because of they are not reaching their softcap or their low target, the bounty and the project would never be realized neither publishe.d
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

This is basic rules of all bounty campaigns... If project do not reach softcap then they refund investors and there will be no payment to bounty people.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.

Some of the project normally do not pay you because they did not reach the amount that they have to reached. If you want to join some campaign you should have some criteria so that you will not join a scam campaign there are lots of scam campaign and there are lots of ways on how you an avoid that scam campaign.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

it's normal if a bounty does not reach the softcap and does not pay for the bounty hunter ... here the bounty manager will also not be able to do anything because the bounty manager is not paid by the project team

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

If ICO was not successful there is no matter will bounty be distributed to participants or will not. If you receive you bounty coins from scam or unsuccessful project you will not be able to sell this coins because no one could buy it. So you should participate only in good projects.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
I think it is because they don't have enough funds to be rewarded to the bounty participants based on the allocated amount but some bounties still paying yet reduced the bounty pool.
Bounty manager will not be responsible for the success pf the bounty depends on the ICO.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Of course it's normal,if you get a token of a project that fails to run the ICO, what's the use of the token? the token will have no value.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:53:01 AM

Absolutely normal situation in this year,ICO not complete,project cant reach they hardcap and cant continue without money and if ico ltgit they back money to investors if not you lose all.Many ICO relaunch or temportary stopped they token sale to waiting bull run in market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

I think that the bounty manager should not be responsible for whether he collected enough money or not. This is not his task. His task is to control the work of bounty hunters.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Bounty Manger are just helping the project. Due to the volatility of bitcoin and Ethereum. Most projects decided to stop rather to continue without any prior notice. But i guess if bitcoin will rise and reach ATH again, most of the ICO will reach hardcap.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Yes, it is normal that bounty hunters did not pay their reward from their hard work because the project did not reach the target. I experience this situation, I joined a signature campaign, but they did not pay me because of the projects are not successful. They give back the money from their investors.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

A great question about the bounty. Usually, ICO projects will pay at the end of the Token sale, but many of the current ICO projects fail to raise capital from investors resulting in the delay in payment. Therefore, it is essential to choose an ICO project to participate.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Marbelli

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

and unfortunately such projects are overwhelming. I believe that you need to cover as many projects as possible so that you can count on good profits because only 30 percent of them you will pay believe me

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

And what will they pay if they don’t raise money for ICO, so it seems to me that this is quite true when the project failed to raise the required amount and returned the funds to investors!
Sylvial

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

The space is replete with such scam projects. That they even end up paying you doesn't imply the tokens earned wont be worthless sometimes. Same with working and not getting paid at all, Impressio was one of such scam projects
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: