Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12613 times)
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Actually being not paid in the bounty is not normal but it happened sometimes if the hard cap is not reached because of lack of fund. It is an unprofessional thing in the side of the ICO Company and bounty campaign participants cannot do something about it but complaint.

The bounty manager will be liable because of this even it is not his/her fault because as a bounty manger he/she is in the front line.

In joining the signature campaigns,you need to double check whether the project is highly potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

it's normal if projects discontinue and refunds to investor, then projects will not pay bounty rewards because it's just a useless tokens, even if project reached their softcap or hardcap target, still have chance don't pay for bounty participants, try to use the forum search functions, a lot of similar scam cases, example: envion and tokenpay
Yeah, that is one part of the risk of being a part of a bounty campaign and that is why sometimes it can be quite rewarding as well. Most of the team understands the risk you are taking in promoting the campaign and the possibility of you knowing that you getting paid are dependent on the success of the ICO, which is why you can simply get something substantial over time, depending on the campaign though.

Most project that would reach their soft cap or hard cap and end up not paying bounty hunters actually show a fraudulent team in that aspect, which is why it is necessary to always look out for the team, the availability of product before even deciding to invest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shpack4

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

but what's the use of coins if the project is dead. what would just be a beauty lay in a wallet for memory? the manager is only responsible for performing bounty and calculating bids for the subsequent transfer of information to the project. he does not deal with distribution and does not affect it either. entering into the bounty one must be ready that your work can be done empty

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Normally when ico target are not reach the team return collected fund to investors in such case bounty huntes will no get paid for work done.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Normally, as a bounty hunter, your work is to project the product out there to the world and in the process that the ICO fails, then that shows the failure of the bounty hunters as well and since you are going to be paid in the token or coins as the case may be, you are definitely stuck with the fact that you will just have to accept the fate of not getting paid and moving on.

That is one part of the risk of bounty as you share the risk with the company and as long as you are not an investor which a legit ICO will definitely return investor's funds, and then you have nothing to get as a bounty hunter.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

if the project fails then the manager will not be responsible for the project, competing against the responsible person is the founder of the project, all the funds from the investors will be returned and if we have joined the prizes we usually are not paid because I often like that.
Why should a manager even be responsible for a failed bounty in the first place ?
It is bounty and I do not know what else people would have been expecting. If they do not understand by now that the idea of joining a bounty is to share in both the success and failure of the project, then I wonder what else comes to mind.

The only people who get paid at the end are the investors and it is not like they got paid, but they only get back what they have invested in the first place while thinking the project ICO will become successful, but for a bounty hunter to be expecting something after a failed ICO is absurd.
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

its the risk that the bounty hunters like us must take. we are really not sure which ot them will reach hard cap or which of will pay us. thats why most of the bounty hunters join alot of campaign to multiply their chances. just do your research and find out which Ico has a feasible projects.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

As far as I know, if the ICO doesn't reach the soft-cap, then the project is cancelled and the investments are reimbursed to the ICO participants. That also means that bounty hunters will not receive any rewards, as the tokens are worthless.
that is exactly what happens and this is the reason why being a part of a bounty should always be more like someone who is trying to invest and making sure they are in a project that have a good chance to success and not just any project.

Anyone who is not comfortable with the idea of not getting paid when the project fails, then they should rather go ahead to look for a project that pays in btc then. As long as you are a bounty hunter, whatever befalls the project hits you as well; it is as simple as that.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Unfrotunately it is not fair, but when the ICO fails to reach its soft cap, bounty hunters will get nothing as well as the bounty manager. And the bounty manager cannot guarantee that the ICO will reach the soft cap.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I don’t know if it’s okay or not, but most projects do just that and of fact. probably they appreciate it as bad our work in terms of public relations and decide to pay nothing

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

it's normal if projects discontinue and refunds to investor, then projects will not pay bounty rewards because it's just a useless tokens, even if project reached their softcap or hardcap target, still have chance don't pay for bounty participants, try to use the forum search functions, a lot of similar scam cases, example: envion and tokenpay
Yeah, that is one part of the risk of being a part of a bounty campaign and that is why sometimes it can be quite rewarding as well. Most of the team understands the risk you are taking in promoting the campaign and the possibility of you knowing that you getting paid are dependent on the success of the ICO, which is why you can simply get something substantial over time, depending on the campaign though.

Most project that would reach their soft cap or hard cap and end up not paying bounty hunters actually show a fraudulent team in that aspect, which is why it is necessary to always look out for the team, the availability of product before even deciding to invest.

I agree. This is one of the most disgusting and pathetic aspects of this cryptocurrency market. I absolutely despise those development teams who simply run away with the hard earned money of bounty hunters and investors who helped support their project in the short term as well as the long term. Extensions of the ICO by the development teams makes sense based on market conditions as long as they pay the bounty hunters and investors properly at the end of the day. This is why research is crucial while investing into any ICO in this volatile market.

olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:07:39 AM

Payments for participating in bounty aren't regulated by any law and depend only on the company honesty, I met companies that didn't pay even after reaching their goals

No, bounty manager is not responsible for token sales. In most cases, he/she even not the team member

As I said above that is truth
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

It is not the failure of a bounty manager or the bounty hunters, that the ICO fails to reach their targets. Bounty members are playing a big role in the projects promotion, but the core mission has the team and ICOs advisors. If they wail, you cannot do something about it.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

if the ICO fails and does not reach softcap then of course no one will pay you anything, I think that the Manager who leads this company is not responsible for its success, he also works and receives a reward for it
highfligher1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

perfekt
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

like that happened, when the ico project did not reach the soft cap and the sales period ended then the bounty participants will not get paid, I think the manager of the bounty did not get anything, and is not responsible for payment of rewards to bounty campaign participants if ico fails

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

Actually being not paid in the bounty is not normal but it happened sometimes if the hard cap is not reached because of lack of fund. It is an unprofessional thing in the side of the ICO Company and bounty campaign participants cannot do something about it but complaint.

The bounty manager will be liable because of this even it is not his/her fault because as a bounty manger he/she is in the front line.

In joining the signature campaigns,you need to double check whether the project is highly potential.
Whether the project won't reached the head cap successfully, the team should still pay for reward. Just lime happened before on one bounty where I joined, they give the reward listed on the exchanger but because of unsuccessful ICO the market is affected and the coin lose the value. Even it won't success, the team pay everyone for effort.

iamcryp

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:35 AM

Bounty participants will not be paid if the project fails. if the project has reached softcap, then the bounnty participant must be paid, if there is no payment, it can be reported as an indication of a scam.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

if the ICO don't reach soft cap then it is considered failure. they would not pay the bounty because the tokens are useless and have no value. bounty manager are only responsible to the bounty campaign so if the ICO failed then maybe the project is not good enough.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

if the ICO don't reach soft cap then it is considered failure. they would not pay the bounty because the tokens are useless and have no value. bounty manager are only responsible to the bounty campaign so if the ICO failed then maybe the project is not good enough.
That's true, that is why we need to be careful in choosing the bounty to join.
We also have to think like an investor because when doing bounty you spend your precious time and effort, so if you are not compensated
that means you loss.

STUDENTCOIN