Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4602 times)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

What happen in the past does not mean that it will happen again this year. Its hard to determine what will be the movement in the market. All we can do is wait.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

This space us filled with speculations. People are only judging based in what happened ast year, there's ni certainty tygay it will repeat.  Last year's bull run was really nice, but may not happen this year.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

What happen in the past does not mean that it will happen again this year. Its hard to determine what will be the movement in the market. All we can do is wait.
We can't really tell as for now.Maybe history will repeat again but it's still uncertain though.The best thing to do now is just buy and hold,because if a bull run might appear this year,then you will be gaining huge profits and everything  that you desire will be realized soon.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

This space us filled with speculations. People are only judging based in what happened ast year, there's ni certainty tygay it will repeat.  Last year's bull run was really nice, but may not happen this year.
no one knows for sure. Market habits at the end of the year make hope for all traders. do not be too hopeful, so you are not frustrated if in December it does not meet expectations. for sure you have to hold it for a long time
AizawaRina
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

the market usually exciting in the end of a year. so in my opinion the bull maybe true man. do you think so?
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

no one knows for sure. Market habits at the end of the year make hope for all traders. do not be too hopeful, so you are not frustrated if in December it does not meet expectations. for sure you have to hold it for a long time
Yes I agree on that, no one can really tell the exact time about the bullrun. Market volume and price is unpredictable because it is not depending on the government or maybe group of people, or institution , so then I strongly agree that the bitcoin bull run is really unpredictable. But I think there is really a chance to rise the worst is we don't know when?.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

I hope so bull run coming soon,  but we can not control the market.  Bull market will be coming if there are many good news around crypto that will increasing demand of crypto. No one know when will be started but sure will be coming,  if not in the end of this year could be next year.  

pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

The first rule of the crypto market is "Never expect anything from it" . If you expect anything to happen (eg: Hope the price to go up) it probably won't happen. Last year the price spiked up so high because of the price surge that took place because of the positive news which lead many investors to invest in BTC. It was obviously a bubble if you look at the price charts. There are no such big news for crypto this year and hence I am least expecting the price to go high or rather I would say I am expecting nothing from it  Tongue (still hoping something magical to happen and price goes up)  Grin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?

Many people believe end of the years ( December ) will become the answer about market condition right now, keep go down or up in high value again. Until now I don't see any analyze that support the faith. Can't say anything but I'll prepare for the worst, protect my asset become the main goals.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
We already have so many threads already regarding the bull run in 2018 so better stick with that thread itself to stop spamming.But the actual answer for this question is no one knows until it will happen so hoping too much will cost us too much so it may start at october,but there will dumping again from the short term investors.
Well, it is surely what a whole lot of people are expecting because after holding the market at the peak and still keeping up with the faith, the mindset of at least expecting the market to come up with some movement upward to at least break even in the short term will always be there, and hence, would always end up becoming the thing that would make a lot of them expect a bull run.

Still, this is actually always the target of the whales most of the time to use that opportunity to shed most weak hands out of the market as long as their expectations are not met. We might see the bulls coming in for the alts before the end of December, but I would not see it happening on a huge magnitude with bitcoin.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Well, as markets go, crypto and Bitcoin are already oversold 10 months straight. So basically, it will correct some time. Even if you're very bearish on the markets, a correction to $11,000 is in sights for Bitcoin.

Above that is uncertain.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

Many people believe that the bull run will come again in near future. In my opinion, the market wouldn't continue downward trend forever, it would rebound again in some time in early 2019.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

My guess is Nope. December last was the culmination of an entire year's momentum. This year is flat and/or down. There might be twitch of life but it'll be a blip not a decisive trend.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

No bull run , low volume if you see . if you see some crypto up 5 10% this not mean is a bull run , most of crypto are down 500 1000% from last ATH , 5 10% not change much . i know everyone wait for the next bull run , but this is the true no one know when will come . and when will come probably 90% of us will lose more money .
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

As someone already mentioned, past performance doesn't guarantee future success, and that saying is very much applicable in this market.

So for me I don't see in any shape or form the same bullish trend we have witnessed last year. It will be a joy to see the price breaks 5 digit mark, but I wouldn't be surprise if the price goes around $8K level. I have no expectations for a new all-time-high this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

it looks like and I'm sure it will happen because everyone in the world predicts that the market will return at the end of the year
Well i think prediction has no assurance at all some prediction become true but some are not. And I believe that the bull run id's not depending on one person or maybe group of people around the crypto. No one can really tell the exact time on when will the bull run occur or take place in the crypto market place.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

Price is sinking once again. the bull we expect just died.
I think the market will stay this way for more than years, the manipulators will have to let the weak hands suffer until they sell their tokens. If they survive to hold their coins while the price of BTC dips to $1k again, you are really determined to become millionaire.
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

It is hard to predict if this year will have a bull run because the market is volatile. Im expecting to that this december will have a bull run.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

yes there's no significant improvement on this month , but for sure there will be a good run before this year end IMO.  Like what always happen every year end . wherein still has tends to happen again on this year especially before xmas like what other predictions and  technical analysis.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

As expected most of the crypto  users talk about last month for the bull market and for now bitcoin reach to $6400 and in December the price will shift to 25k which will be the best time to use it for trading and converting to other altcoins would also be better.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: