Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bull run return this December?  (Read 4602 times)
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

No, the December will end with the bear market, rather this month is the worst month for the crypto lovers in 2018! But there has a chance to increase the bitcoin price in January. I have seen a couple of prediction that bitcoin price will hit 6K USD in January. So, don't be frustrated, keep holding your assets or do the trade. The good time will come to us again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
Well, the market is unpredictable and no one knows exactly when the next bull run will start we are all expecting it come pretty soon. We all hope to see the next bull run before the end of this year but it shows it may take it to next year 2019.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
Well, the market is unpredictable and no one knows exactly when the next bull run will start we are all expecting it come pretty soon. We all hope to see the next bull run before the end of this year but it shows it may take it to next year 2019.
and now we've see price move up again.although we dont know is it bull trap or bull run, but we have to happy to see this price movement.maybe after bakkt trading launched we will see more aggresive price movement.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

No, the December will end with the bear market, rather this month is the worst month for the crypto lovers in 2018! But there has a chance to increase the bitcoin price in January. I have seen a couple of prediction that bitcoin price will hit 6K USD in January. So, don't be frustrated, keep holding your assets or do the trade. The good time will come to us again!
I think, the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins have started to recover. I think there is a slight error in predicting bitcoin if you see the price starting to recover in January. I'm sure, from now on, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

Yes, you are right the price of altcoin is still low in the market but ETH managed to cross more than 150$ in the market after many negative comments about the Ethereum. With patience, the price of altcoins will surely increase in the market.
Agarthian

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

A little fairy told me 4600- 5K - 5.6k - 6K - 6.5K

Cya on the other side !
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

The dwindling time is very small, a possibility that the market will improve this year, but hopefully it can happen. nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

In my opinion it will happen the bull run return this December. Because a lot of information and price increases are gradually returning. The Christmas effect may improve the situation of crypto market. thought Bitcoin could reach $ 5,100 in January.

Probably, Bitcoin and some altcoins will gain a bit after Christmas but not before this day. Later, they will start growing and BTC can be really offered for $5.000+ in January- February 2019.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

Not only, but also most of the people thought a bull run will start in December but here is the December month ending and the crypto market is in a critical condition. Though you have seen rapid growth in this week, ETH price increased almost 25% in this week and every other coin also! Now I believe we should forget about the bull run or bear run, we need to focus on the market trend! Don't be upset by seeing a very decline price, it is like an opportunity too!
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

In my opinion it will happen the bull run return this December. Because a lot of information and price increases are gradually returning. The Christmas effect may improve the situation of crypto market. thought Bitcoin could reach $ 5,100 in January.

Probably, Bitcoin and some altcoins will gain a bit after Christmas but not before this day. Later, they will start growing and BTC can be really offered for $5.000+ in January- February 2019.
let see what will happen after christmas.in few days ago bitcoin price movement very interested, and it attract new buyer in cryptocurrency market.and we hope this is not temporary movement.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

At first I also believed that the bull run would occur since October or late December, but I am not sure if I see the reality now, now December will end soon, but the signs of the bull run are not yet visible, I am a little pessimistic
Everyone thinks that at the end of the year there will be price improvements and recover, but towards the end of the year prices fall to $3k, fortunately not falling worse, but we see positive price changes now, hopefully next year there will be a positive thing coming..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

At first I also believed that the bull run would occur since October or late December, but I am not sure if I see the reality now, now December will end soon, but the signs of the bull run are not yet visible, I am a little pessimistic
Everyone thinks that at the end of the year there will be price improvements and recover, but towards the end of the year prices fall to $3k, fortunately not falling worse, but we see positive price changes now, hopefully next year there will be a positive thing coming..
If we will not give up, we will definitely see a real bull run.
So far this month, I can say that we have a positive movement of price, if this will continue then it's good but we still need a more aggressive
pump to finally see a stable uptrend of both bitcoin and altcoins.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

the bull run could have happened at the end of this year but it turned out that the signs of the bull run were still invisible and there were a lot of coins whose prices were still below there were no price increases.

December is coming to the end. I do not think that the bulls will be in time to come to the market. However, it does not depress me at all. I am sure, in 2019 everything will be changed.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

If we will not give up, we will definitely see a real bull run.
So far this month, I can say that we have a positive movement of price, if this will continue then it's good but we still need a more aggressive
pump to finally see a stable uptrend of both bitcoin and altcoins.
This is not about giving up or not, even if you give up and sell your assets, bullish will definitely come, because all of this is about the trend that is happening, when the trend changes naturally bullish will occur, the problem is we don't know exactly when the trend will change..
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

It looks like bullrun is really returning in December. The growth of the crypto in recent days allows to hope that the crypto market has passed the bottom and is recovering very quickly now. I think if Bitcoin reaches $ 6,000, it will make investors all over the world believe in it again and attract new money to the crypto market.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

It looks like bullrun is really returning in December. The growth of the crypto in recent days allows to hope that the crypto market has passed the bottom and is recovering very quickly now. I think if Bitcoin reaches $ 6,000, it will make investors all over the world believe in it again and attract new money to the crypto market.
rumors there was a sharp decline on December 28, current prices are not too good to strengthen and at least can still be pushed to the lowest level. December will be the direction for what will happen in January, if conditions end in stagnation, March is the next hope and it is longer than expected earlier in the year.

anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

so far, the development of the cryptocurrency price looks quite stable. I feel that there will be no bear run for now. well, even the opposite, this could be a sign of a bull run for the beginning of next month.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

so far, the development of the cryptocurrency price looks quite stable. I feel that there will be no bear run for now. well, even the opposite, this could be a sign of a bull run for the beginning of next month.

Market have seems to bounce back and gainnng some price  momentum which is a good sign. This will help the community and its investors as well as those who had invested or hold it should be getting a reward and this is the gift to them .
Agarthian

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

The bear's job is to create mass panic n fear and to convince u price is going down .

Are you so weak to get tricked by bear ?

BTC holding strong Stock market crashing hard...

Guess what?
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

You wont see it until market and whales who ideally run the whole thing wants to make it happen. Well, on the contrary the market can also get hyped if there is institutional investment going on in the market. This can make the market move upwards slightly but not upto the expectations which you have got here.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: