Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How twitter affects the price of Bitcoin  (Read 1017 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

Lovely Twitter media as a good think to everything received news about cryptocurrency and we knows about Twitter is the good media because everyone crypto member do it used Twitter account to get quickly news. Basically anyone coin buy before we need to information and after buy need to market info given Twitter media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Twitter is filled with state sponsored trolls and other paid shills.  I'm sure they have a heavy influence on price direction or they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.  This market is still really unpredictable though, you never know when a whale will decide to buy or sell a large amount.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

Social media has an important influence on people's decisions, but I can’t say that it totally controls feelings and prices. Twitter has a major place on social media. Thus, researchs on the correlation between price and searches confirm this situation.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

Twitter is filled with state sponsored trolls and other paid shills.  I'm sure they have a heavy influence on price direction or they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.  This market is still really unpredictable though, you never know when a whale will decide to buy or sell a large amount.
At least when they want to pump some coins, someone who influenced will announce in their twitter, whether get paid or not, it can make good and bad affect for people, especially who always panic.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Not much unless the account is a well-respected and accurate technical analyst and of course have 100k plus followers. I think it's when a group of so-called influencers have the same call at a certain time where the influence is obvious.

HenryHope

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

The people in this type of market, unfortunately, most of their investments are not looking for twitter, facebook, such as the applications they are taking under the discourse of those they follow. I do not think twitter affects the price of bitcoin. So, immediately stop any news. I see Twitter as one of the major social media sites with large numbers of users, some of which are also done on Twitter but I feel that Twitter does not have much impact on bitcoin pricing. I've seen some posts that create great hype for some altcoin but not for Bitcoin.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:27:30 AM

Twitter really effects bitcoin and any other crypto price.Not only twitter but also other social media news effects bitcoin price.The reason behind this is , the number of investors on a particular coin varies on social media news.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Hello guys!

I am a researcher studying how messages in twitter affects the price, for my thesis. I am currently creating a library grading unique expresions and words that are used in cripto and trading environments.

I am looking for people that have trading experience and want to help me grade these words. It is only about 40 words and it wont take much of your time. In exhange for the great help I am offering the study once it is finished.

If someone is interested, contact me at jaime.badiolaramos@gmail.com

all information can be your reference material. one of them is twitter just a way to introduce and expand on bitcoin and all its education and benefits. now the price problem depends on the market of buyers and sellers. if you want to trade, you must have knowledge especially about technical analysis.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

Maybe Bitcoin was in the early days affected by everything like twitter. But now I don't think it's affected by thousands of tweets on twitter. Bitcoin price is less affected by even bigger things anymore.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:35:40 PM
Merited by goodbounty (1)

Hello man!
Not sure that you know, but on the topic of how social networks affect the price of Bitcoin, the American Institute conducted a whole study.  In short, analysts reviewed the comments on Bitcointalk and Twitter in which the crypt was mentioned.  Then they were divided into positive / negative and commentators into active (constantly discussing cryptocurrency) and the silent majority (those who did not speak much).  It turned out that comments and tweets from very active users have almost no effect on the growth of the price of cryptocurrency, but a few positive statements from the "silent majority" raise it much more.
This means that in most cases, active commentators inflate what is relevant on the agenda, but they can hardly reflect the real cost of Bitcoin, which is corrected by the very silent majority consisting of large Bitcoin holders.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I believe that twitter is one of the main sources of the information where people depend their trades or take the information for the market, there are just so many groups and "experts" that always have many users about trading
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Twitter is just a part of media like print / electronic or social media including Facebook; linkedin ; You Tube etc.  And each type of report on any type of media has effect on the price of bitcoin.  When there are positive news the price goes up and in case they spread negative news then the price falls.
simple answer, but in reality, every media has the same influence on the value of bitcoin. but the rhetoric of thesis writing about the influence of twitter on the crypto world will be more scientific if you use a lot of references, so it's not just twitter, but all media, including panic.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Hello guys!

I am a researcher studying how messages in twitter affects the price, for my thesis. I am currently creating a library grading unique expresions and words that are used in cripto and trading environments.

I am looking for people that have trading experience and want to help me grade these words. It is only about 40 words and it wont take much of your time. In exhange for the great help I am offering the study once it is finished.

If someone is interested, contact me at jaime.badiolaramos@gmail.com

Twitter is a social media that has a big influence and effect to a centain things because it spreading the news in every tweet and retweet. It can affect the bitcoin price in both positive and negative depends on the news the are spreading.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:00:56 AM

I'm a bounty hunter that use twitter as a platform for advertising the project I participate so that they will be more popular to the people who are interest in the crypto. This advertising make their project famous so that they gain more members,participant and investors so that many project getting bounty hunters to advertise their project.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

Twitter, Facebook, Google have a big impact on Crypto because most of the more wanted projects need Advertising and Information Sharing! That is the best and safest way on the Internet
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:14:56 AM

because someone needs crypto price information, which can also directly ask dev or someone who makes that price thread. this will be very useful, especially for new people and interested in buying crypto. the more you buy, the more the price will be pumped. because on twitter, you can do that, different if you only search for information on Google, one can only see it without being able to communicate with others about the price.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

Social media like twitter has a little effect over bitcoin for this crypto was already established compared to other uprising tokens or coins. What greatly affect are those ICOs who rely deeply on social media marketing for their exposures but bitcoin doesn't need in any exposure on social media.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

Twitter will not have any effect for the price movement because in my view twitter is only a tool to carrying bad news or positive news and back again it all depend on the people who spread the particular news which make the price down or up so if the price starting to dropped we cannot blame social media because people who behind it already make the price difficult to up again

Don't you think your words against your statement? since many famous and knowledgeable bitcoin investors and traders who sometimes express their opinions about what's happening in crypto-world or just give some advice. Moreover, most of the crypto-sites has an account on Twitter which used to spread the news regarding bitcoin. so, we can say; twitter directly or indirectly affects the price of bitcoin as one of the social media.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

Yes, social media can affect the price because all news comes is from twitter or either facebook. Some people out there published some rumors about bitcoin with out a basis thats leads a break though to the people on social.we have to protect or depend on that accusation and clarity of the news we have to be vigilant to introduce correctly to the people the benefits of bitcoin.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

I don't think Twitter can actually affect the price of bitcoin, for sure many people get some info but those who can really change the market don't care about Twitter, they do whatever they want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: