Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How twitter affects the price of Bitcoin  (Read 1017 times)
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:37:26 AM

Hello guys!

I am a researcher studying how messages in twitter affects the price, for my thesis. I am currently creating a library grading unique expresions and words that are used in cripto and trading environments.

I am looking for people that have trading experience and want to help me grade these words. It is only about 40 words and it wont take much of your time. In exhange for the great help I am offering the study once it is finished.

If someone is interested, contact me at jaime.badiolaramos@gmail.com

Wow, this sounds incredibly interesting.

I will certainly be in touch.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

It largely depends on who these people are following. Some channels hate bitcoin and push you to buy bitcoincash, others are ripple based. Most shill what they are holding

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Hello guys!

I am a researcher studying how messages in twitter affects the price, for my thesis. I am currently creating a library grading unique expresions and words that are used in cripto and trading environments.

I am looking for people that have trading experience and want to help me grade these words. It is only about 40 words and it wont take much of your time. In exhange for the great help I am offering the study once it is finished.

If someone is interested, contact me at jaime.badiolaramos@gmail.com

There are multiple factors that affect the price of bitcoin. I think a kind of social media can also affect the price of bitcoin because of this social media you can see all news about it and then many people will become curious and they will be interested on it. Because of their curiousity there are tendency that they will invest and the number of people who will invest will become double so that I think also twitter or any kind of social media can really affect the price of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

What is the use of twitter and how can twitter affect the price of bitcoin? All social media that I know is only for knowing news and not controlling price of cryptocurrency.

agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Because twitter is a media that can be used to promote an ico project. So that more advertisements about crypto will affect the price on the market.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

I don't think Twitter can actually affect the price of bitcoin, for sure many people get some info but those who can really change the market don't care about Twitter, they do whatever they want.
It doesn't affect directly on the market. indeed some people do follow signals or tips from users on Twitter but that doesn't mean Twitter has a big influence on market prices. seeing that not many people follow the signals and tips on Twitter. there are still many other bigger aspects that effect than twitter
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Tweeter may affect the price of bitcoin if the news delivered by the tweeter is a good development of bitcoin and introduces it to the public. With this social media will quickly spread and quickly get a response, this is worthy of being the right media for future developments.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

To some extend the price of bitcoin can be affected by twitter feeds from ICOs related project since most tweets about ICOs include the #hashtag #BTC or ETH, it bring newbies to the Bitcoins arena and affects it demand and supply.
MarioDylan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

The digital money market is facing a lot of difficulties due to the ability of regulators to tighten controls as well as the fact that large technology companies are prohibited from advertising. The advertising ban on virtual currency that Twitter offers is one Important factor that caused Bitcoin to sell off strongly. Bitcoin has repeatedly reduced prices when similar adverse information appeared. However, bitcoin is still growing and the day is widely used.
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Twitter as well as other mass media can have a big impact on the price of bitcoin, if it spreads bad news, it can cause price declines. Conversely, when they give good information, it will contribute to the price increase.
markzuk007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

i think no applications nor people effect when you know about crypto world.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

twitter is the open social media, every people in the twitter can talk with their own word on twitter, so i think bitcoin price and value and news will very popular in the twitter, every people in twitter can watch this news and anythine sle

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Twitter's exposure to BTC affects the price of BTC!
Twitter promotes the benefits of BTC, people will buy BTC to cause the price!
On the contrary, to promote the harm of BTC, BTC will fall!
This is basically the same as the traditional media influence!
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Commenting according to the title of I will say Twitter as one of the biggest social media that has millions of users and most of them are crypto lovers so Twitter effect positively due to the fact that it provide a short message text with pictures that promote and advertise cryptocurrency.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

twitter is the open social media, every people in the twitter can talk with their own word on twitter, so i think bitcoin price and value and news will very popular in the twitter, every people in twitter can watch this news and anythine sle
It is one of the platform where people can share their opinions and interact on certain topics like Bitcoin. It can reach to million of people from across the world as it's one of the most popular social networking sites. With different point-of-views, either positive or negative, it can have a big impact in the price of Bitcoin, it could slow down or rise, depending on how people interpret the feedback or on how impactful the opinion is. What's important for me is to have my own perspective and understanding of what Bitcoin is. If you are fully-aware and have fully-understood what this technology is all about then no matter what other people might say against it, you would know how to respond and where to stand without having to lose your interest, trust, and belief because you know the truth behind it.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

In my opinion, Twitter (in particular) may not have much effect on changing crypto prices. So far what has happened is negative news from many media outlets. That is one of the factors in reducing crypto prices, in addition to other factors
shetza

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

There seems to be an influence on the ban on crypto ads on Twitter at the price of bitcoin So also with a search on Google about bitcoin affecting the price of bitcoin. but that is only my view of being a newbie.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

i think no applications nor people effect when you know about crypto world.
You're right. No news will either affect on your position in the market. We knew that people's action affect the price like when they panic upon hearing some news. Perhaps everything on social media can be a big influencer so people should know how to filter of what they read and hear. Not everything you read is correct tho.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

I don't think Twitter can actually affect the price of bitcoin, for sure many people get some info but those who can really change the market don't care about Twitter, they do whatever they want.
I agree with you. I know that many traders use Twitter and many of them follow the tips on Twitter. but for big market like bitcoin. I dont thinking that Twitter has a big influence on the price changes in Bitcoin. because compared to the total of users reaching millions of users. only a small users of traders follow trends and tips on Twitter
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

I know that many traders use Twitter and many of them follow the tips on Twitter. but for big market like bitcoin. I dont thinking that Twitter has a big influence on the price changes in Bitcoin.
Usually huge investors are having twitter like Craig whom was the latter having post in his twitter account. There is a good OP that has stated that twitter could be a tool for bitcoin market price to go hype. Just take an example of Craig's post about the BCH hardfork. It relatively pull down market price for bitcoin as many where confused on what will happen to bitcoin and sell their bitcoin holdings. So, probably twitter could play important role in bitcoin hype.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: