Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:58:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP can be used for real payments!  (Read 310 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

With this current development, i believe this is a good news for the crypto community as people as the option in choosing what crypto currency should they use on their payment transactions. Since XRP is now being recognize as a currency to be use as payment, then I would say that more people would somehow consider on investing XRP since it may have a big potential to become a promising crypto for investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

As long as they gonna published this to XRP coin and they will accept this altcoin to their business to become a acceptable payment method.But xrp coin is also acceptable with all cryptocurrency coins.

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Yes, this is very exciting, especially now that the cryptocurrency market is sluggish. I will follow XLM in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

I think this is an improvement. Especially between banks, using XRP to pay. This shows that encryption is gaining increasing attention and being utilized.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

I think this is an improvement. Especially between banks, using XRP to pay. This shows that encryption is gaining increasing attention and being utilized.

It's true, this is an improvement of ripple through acceptance in other company. There are some people that against about this altcoin because of being centralized but as long as the community are continuing to support ripple it will be more stronger.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

There are so many bad publicity about XRP being a centralized Shit, which is against the decentralization and as such people should avoid XRP. Even at that XRP is still growing strong by the day. Whether centralized or not, I am just a speculator, I am here for the money. I think it is high time I forgot my bias against XRP and buy some for profit. Sorry that is the business side of me.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

Most critics of cryptocurrency always point out that the currencies cannot be used for payments in real life. Recently, XRP are now used for payments in three companies. I become optimistic on altcoins when I knew this. Share your thought on Altcoins as payments below.
With this beginning, will surely makes people to start thinking on using cryptocurrency as a payment system, but the work isn't done here, it will still need more time to makes many people trust cryptocurrency.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

The recent increase in ripple has surprised many people and they are providing the latest innovations by building xcurrent and ripplenet.

We have different opinions about using ripple for real payments and I personally want to say that the opportunity will happen and the ripple can make it happen with the support of its partners.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

The easiest way to exchange cryptocurrencies in fiat and not bother. Money can pay for any product and any services. It is better to use a proven and reliable way.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

It's true, this is an improvement of ripple through acceptance in other company. There are some people that against about this altcoin because of being centralized but as long as the community are continuing to support ripple it will be more stronger.

Definitely as far as I concern the only thing is XRP is a centralised coin. If the improvement and changes are flexible to the investors then it become more popular coin. XRP is good for long term investment and has a bright future ahead.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

I've read the news about that, it so interesting, and perhaps this is the perfect time to pun and investment on XRP, i believe with that implementation of XRP in those 3 companies will also increase the value of XRP in the future.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

With this news, surely these three companies will provide more convenience for XRP holders, and this step is the best for the development team in realizing XRP's goals in the future.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

maybe, or closer. because ripple is supported by some of the world's major banks. and with the support of the project from Ripple itself, I think ripple can be even better in terms of price, and can also be used for real estate payments.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

I hope this is not only XRP that can be used for payments, but more and more companies can accept cryptocurrency as payment payments. Surely this will be good news for crypto users.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

Ripple is starting just right to the road to mass adoption. Ripple has manage to stayed with low transaction fee and fast transaction verification time. Hoping these will still improve a lot better in the future. Only if other cryptocurrency can manage to these two important features of Ripple, cryptocurrency has a huge shot at adoption.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

any cryptocurrency can be used for "real payments"! even the shittiest and most broken projects out there. as long as there is a place that accepts them as payment.

but the real problem is not about some random place accepting them as payment, it is about whether people are going to actually use it. and in case of XRP i don't see anyone seriously using a centralized altcoin with a lot of problems while there are a lot of better and decentralized altcoins out there.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Yes, XRP is good and it could be used for real payments in traditional businesses but the only issue many people in the industry has about Ripple project is that it is not fully decentralized which negate the intrinsic nature of Cryptocurrency .
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Most critics of cryptocurrency always point out that the currencies cannot be used for payments in real life. Recently, XRP are now used for payments in three companies. I become optimistic on altcoins when I knew this. Share your thought on Altcoins as payments below.
XRP been used in just three companies for payment is not a big achievement. A top currency like ripple should have higher usage.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

XRP provides a concrete action to prove that the three companies accept crypto payments. Surely this will be a positive impact on the progress of this XRP and crypto globally.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

Great news for the ripple supporters. Ripple is a great payment method, that is at the same level as VISA. It would be great to proceed daily payments with Ripple, but I think that XRP is the same thing as the traditional banking.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: