Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your HODL motivation  (Read 776 times)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

the amount of bitcoin is limited, it's a good reason to keep and hold it Smiley

This is a simple, yet extremely smart answer. It's short and contains a really big truth not everybody is able to see.

It's also good to point out that the people holding is helping Bitcoin, whether they know it or not. The more holders and people using Bitcoin to buy stuff the more stable and widely accepted Bitcoin itself will become. If you are doing it for profit or if you believe in the potential it certainly contains for the future doesn't really matter - Actions speak louder than words.

My personal reason for using it is confidence in what it can achieve and adverse conditions around myself. I certainly hope increasing my participation in this aspect, even when the adverse conditions are not there anymore. This currency and the technology behind it have huge potential for the future.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

I think motivation when doing HODL is that I believe that the price increase makes me enthusiastic in doing HODL, and in the long run that makes a lot of profit, I also regret selling coins quickly.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

Hodling is not really easy when the market is down for almost a year now and it really requires a strong mind to help you endure the ordeal because seeing your crypto assets to fall is really hard. Pretending that i have no cryptos at all can also help somehow.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Hold motivation!
Better put btc/Eth/top 10CMC Hold motivation.

That’s the real hold. Very few holders don’t keep these. We all hold a bit of these top 10 coins. That the reall hold.

No one hold bitcoins as investments, waiting for an imaginary 50-100x. Still some FUD keep getting it down. Unfortunately, most media and tweet keep using the hold word as an investment. Most newbies fall for this. Losing their first invested dollars to a red candle.

Holding crypto coins could be beneficial to the market cap with the usecase. Since it’s not centralized or controlled by by a government from a region, it’s use in the out daily activities would be the rapture to the next bull run.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

My motivation is that I'm very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. I believe that the current state of crypto will be nothing to be compared to in a few more years. Sincerely I will like to be a part of the success.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

I HODL so many times but the situation that motivates me to HODL the more is when I see a great increase in the market and also the coins I am HODLing. When that happens it makes me HODL every coins I have even if I have nothing on me.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Nobody really motivates me to do the hodl, strong or not, I have to hodling for a long time because I only believe that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again in the future, with high confidence in me that makes me ready to stay hodl even though there are many negative issues and the market continues to fall.

Hodling is a motivation already, because all of us needs a better and profitable gains on our assets. Skyrocket price can be attained if we trust our holdings capabilities, and as long as you know the community of your coin it's not a problem. In every community of crypto there's a roadmap to look over so definitely you're binded to it if you're choosing to hold your coins for longer terms. Be strong enough and never be intimidated with some fluctuations.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

I HODL so many times but the situation that motivates me to HODL the more is when I see a great increase in the market and also the coins I am HODLing. When that happens it makes me HODL every coins I have even if I have nothing on me.
I agree.What motivates me to HODL even more is that knowing that there is a good fortune waiting for me since bitcoin will surely bounce back its price few months from now.So i'm very eager to keep on hodling because i believe that bitcoin has very big potentials that will make us amaze when the right time comes.

mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

My hold motivation because bitcoin and other cryptocurrensy have bright future can give so many benefits in the future, and i see in news there are teen already be rich because he buy bitcoin at so cheap prize and keep hold it until the price be so expensive. That's teen also give me motivation.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Nobody really motivates me to do the hodl, strong or not, I have to hodling for a long time because I only believe that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again in the future, with high confidence in me that makes me ready to stay hodl even though there are many negative issues and the market continues to fall.

Some has left no choice but to just hold on to their coins if in case they don't urgently need the funds because they already have a large unrealized loss and if they decide to sell it then it would just be realized loss so it would be better to hold it for a chance that they would be able to profit in the future. My motivation as well is that I would be able to profit from it and multiply the value of my coins in the future since many still believe that bitcoin would reach new all time high someday.

Osamede

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

History has always favoured those who were good at holding and entered the market early. I believe we are still in the early days of cryptos .Also, some of the best investors across different Markets are holders

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

people who fully believe in cryptocurrency in the future will experience a sharper increase than now, surely they are motivated for Hodl despite the continued decline in market prices on cryptocurrency at all times, surely most of them prefer Hodl to get greater profits in the future front
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

people who fully believe in cryptocurrency in the future will experience a sharper increase than now, surely they are motivated for Hodl despite the continued decline in market prices on cryptocurrency at all times, surely most of them prefer Hodl to get greater profits in the future front
Yes, I agree with you, because there is a lot of information that in my opinion will come true in the future, namely the increase in the price of bitcoin will be more expensive for the future. Because the history of bitcoin from year to year the price of bitcoin is always increasing. So many people believe prices will rise again, and they hold Bitcoin until prices are very expensive.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:00:02 AM

During my earliest times in crypto, i made a couple of mistakes by selling valuable coins for cheap prices due to impatience. I learnt my lessons and came to terms with the principle of HODLing. The market has always been recovering throughout its history and this is what motivates me to hold.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

I think motivation when doing HODL is that I believe that the price increase makes me enthusiastic in doing HODL, and in the long run that makes a lot of profit, I also regret selling coins quickly.
If you intend to long-term hodl, I think the point is to continue to think positively that the coins you buy will have a high price in the future, if you don't have that belief you will certainly panic if extreme price changes, if you are sure and keep thinking positive then you can hold it longer..
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

I don't trust government currency, I actually consider it to be a complete scam.  This is my hodl motivation , bitcoin is actually backed by proof work and by the community.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

In my own opinion HODL motivates me because in this way we can earn more by doing trading during bull run market. And also we can really observe what will be the real scenario of crypto market in the long run, because makes hodl for a long time let us keep monitored market situation everyday. And this is also a good way of learning cryptomarket well.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

For me the hold motivation right decision to recover our loss money, Kiss basically 80% people already getting lossing their money in the crypto market now this moment.so lower price situation need to hold moment everything.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

Of course it became my hope and our hope, that  the prices of bitcoin will rise again is much higher than the prices that have ever existed before, and that is one of the reasons I hold back. It is my hope that when the price of bitcoin rises and can make a big profit through bitcoin, then I can meet the needs of a more decent life in dealing with financial problems, and can buy a house and have a luxury car. That is the part that I want for the future, even though there is a fear that the price of bitcoin is getting lower or will even disappear from the crypto market, but my belief in bitcoin is still strong and I still believe in the power of bitcoin, for that I will wait until the time reap the rewards of the bitcoin investment that I am currently living.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:43 AM

I am still hold some altcoin because I can trust how the power of holding some altcoin, I know many profit taken by hold some altcoin with long term. l faced with some coin could reached more than 200% profit after holding about one years.
surely it takes patience and a very large conviction of course to be able to withstand a period of time long enough to wait for high confidence and patience is the main capital in doing so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: