Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your HODL motivation  (Read 776 times)
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

In a few months, it would be ten years since the first transaction was made on the bitcoin blockchain by Satoshi Nakamoto (whoever he, she or they are). A decade down the road, bitcoin has grown in many aspects, adoption, value, circulation. And with just a couple of bitcoin yet to be mined, we are entering a new phase. And we might only have a few of the early adopters left in the bitcoin space, some bought a couple of pizzas and some cashed out during the series of pumps we have had over the years, some also panic sold during dumps.

What motivates you to Hodl?

3x lower prise then ATH last december, first digital cryptocurrency,most dominated. etc.. But blockchain technology and its future development ist most reasonable motivation for me to hodl bitcoin.
We need digital currency
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I've always defended HODL. I always said HODL was more profitable. But If I've sold it in the right time and if I was buying it right now, I'd be at least 50% more profitable.

At some points we have to sell our coins. We have to have some targets to reach because, hold forever will give us nothing but regrets. Hold our coins while in the down trend and sell it when the  price already increase significantly.

Jateng

Activity: 1287
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

In a few months, it would be ten years since the first transaction was made on the bitcoin blockchain by Satoshi Nakamoto (whoever he, she or they are). A decade down the road, bitcoin has grown in many aspects, adoption, value, circulation. And with just a couple of bitcoin yet to be mined, we are entering a new phase. And we might only have a few of the early adopters left in the bitcoin space, some bought a couple of pizzas and some cashed out during the series of pumps we have had over the years, some also panic sold during dumps.

What motivates you to Hodl?

What do you hope for the future?

What's your biggest fear?

The thing that motivate me to hold bitcoin is "possible income I can get to it". Holding bitcoin is not always profitable like in times of crash like this year for me I just think that it is just the right time to buy or to save bitcoin. So when time comes that bitcoin price rises, we got our profit immediately.

I am hoping that in near future bitcoin amd other crypto will be more useful and valuable than today. Cryptos are already valuable but it will be more valuable amd more people or maybe company will use bitcoin as a spurce of exchange.

larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

First of all if you want to hodl you have to be rich man and must have lots of bitcoins. Otherwise if you hodl without many bitcoins it would be nothing. The bitcoin hodling job is only for rich people i believe.I have 0.2 bitcoin right now in my wallet and if i hodl or not i can not do big things with that amount. So i have to go to the altcoins market. There are no way for me and people like me..
0x000216

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Holdling is something worth being thankful for to do if and just if the coin you are holdling will shoot up some an opportunity to come. Actually, I have been a casualty of offering my coin which was worth holdling for quite a while. Taking all things into account, if no condition will constrain you to offer and you see that the coin you are under lock and key merits holdling, I figure you should hold for long time.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

First of all if you want to hodl you have to be rich man and must have lots of bitcoins. Otherwise if you hodl without many bitcoins it would be nothing. The bitcoin hodling job is only for rich people i believe.I have 0.2 bitcoin right now in my wallet and if i hodl or not i can not do big things with that amount. So i have to go to the altcoins market. There are no way for me and people like me..
You are like my fate, I think if I hold my Bitcoin for a long time then I will not make it profitable every day. so I chose Altcoin. Because many altcoins have the potential for profit every day. And if I already have a lot of Bitcoin, of course I will hold it, because it's very good.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

the biggest share in this work ends in your feelings. If you move with panic and direct your investments in this way, it won't take long to sink your investments. But if you're motivated, you'll get your return on your investments.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

My motivation is very simple, for me, a pizza owner who gets 10000 bitcoins, cameron brothers, they are my motivation.

besides, we see a good development of bitcoin also being my motivation to always hold bitcoin.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

My motivation is Bitcoin is becoming more useful as per the days passes and many people are started to adopt it. So I hope very soon, which I have hodl is going to make me rich. So this motivation helps me to hodl bitcoin in any situation.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

You know when you to have to reach something you need a motivation for that, my motivation is my dream. my dream is simple to buy a car and a house to live. that's my motivation when i'm hodling. Maybe someday i be able to buy these things when the project will success.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

There are many reasons for me to hold Bitcoin, but the things you shared above are still lacking. My current economy is not lacking, the potential of Bitcoin is what I care most. It is no coincidence that Bitcoin's price is so high. I hope the end of this year will reach $ 10k.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I just want to make more profit in the future. Currently, this is not a good time to sell. If I sell it at this time, I certainly will not make a profit. When bitcoin is scarce and prices are high. This is the time to sell. I can earn huge profits to take care of my family life more fully.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

when everyone has lost their trust in bitcoin I still trust my investment in bitcoin because this is the currency that will be used throughout the world with more and more people who will know about blockchain

Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I am only hodling because I made huge losses last year on bitcoin. You see I bought bitcoin when it was $20,000. So o am going to hold till it gets right back at purchase cost or more.. No losses Smiley
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

My motivation is my belief in bitcoin, and even though it is currently falling low but bitcoin will be able to rise and have higher prices, and by holding bitcoin, I believe in the future bitcoin will be able to provide benefits.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

I'm still optimistic that bitcoin will go to the moon, I also see a chart that every year bitcoin always creates a bullish market. because of that, until this moment I still hold a few bits of bitcoin in my wallet.

the blockchain system is my motivation, new technology that can make us get a lot of profit.

I never doubt this blockchain technology.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

I am holding some Ethereum, because i think that it will be worth something in the future. You can also say that i abondon it for some time, and check it after a few months. When i need something i just take a small part of the coin, and leave the rest.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

the first reason I save bitcoin is a market situation that to this day is still not so stable, so it's better to keep bitcoin that we have waiting for bitcoin to go up because we can get a profit from selling quickly but the loss can be .

well that is true about the case, including me, mostly i save my bitcoin for future uses because after some years the price will suddenly increase and by then it will be very hard to afford so i decided to have a savings by keeping some bitcoin in my wallet. but my fear is that i don't know how to get a secured wallet that will last me and avoid any external hack or attack.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I only hope like 2017. I used to have 10 btc which I considered was an investment. When there was a pump, I was very surprised, my economy got better soon. Right now I still hope that it will happen again.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

I only hope like 2017. I used to have 10 btc which I considered was an investment. When there was a pump, I was very surprised, my economy got better soon. Right now I still hope that it will happen again.
Everyone must have such motivation. In 2017 the market conditions are very good and now in 2018 we all face unfavorable market conditions. Be patient and we are HODL while waiting for what will happen next year. I am optimistic that there will be market improvements and crypto can be the most promising thing in the future to be used in a recognized global financial system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: