Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 04:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the decline in BTC prices in 2018  (Read 685 times)
Chom_ (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing I think that because of the increase in the number of BTC holding communities, and of course many new holders bought BTC in early 2018, because it is still new, of course they are panic about the decline in their assets, because of their panic selling low BTC prices, and in here I want to hear your opinion about this. thank you for all in this forum, hopefully healthy always
The decline that occurred at this time is more precisely a natural thing to happen. Since the emergence of a digital currency, Bitcoin, if calculated, every year there will be changes. Changes that occur can be in the form of decreases and increases.

If you look at the situation this year, panic is the main factor, actually we all have confidence in Bitcoin. However, when prices drop very drastically, most people will immediately sell the Bitcoin they have. Whereas by waiting, it will be able to produce far better profits.

Education about Bitcoin and how to take action when the market is unstable is a choice that must be a priority. This situation will always be there because there will be different demand factors every time. Let us convince many people that Bitcoin is a future, I am optimistic if it can be done then the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and Bitcoin will be to the moon.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

The decline that of prices that happened in the crypto industry is very much expected because of the sudden price raise and acknowledgement of many people in bitcoin and the blockchain technology, specially the people who does not really know how does both work and just put their money into it. So what do you think will happen if there is a sudden decline in the volume of it which can be triggered by many factors, the answer is what happened in the market as we see right now, but we cannot deny the fact that the market right now is much better than last 2 years ago and with many governments that are that recognized and interested in using the blockchain thecnology it ia only a matter of time that the market will have a uprise again.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

Bitcoin has been in the market since its inception. If there's one coin that investors believe in, it's bitcoin. As far as BTC price downfall is concerned, the crypto market is still settling in, there is a surge in investors and even traders. The prices may keep this trend with overwhelming buying and hodling. We must just keep our faith in the system and not let go off our good holdings.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I think that the decline is a temporary phenomenon.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

As I said before, I do not believe that by the end of 2018 we will see growth. The bull market will not return to us before 2019. But this is my personal opinion.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

I think this is a very natural thing. Growth and decline follow a rule. Crazy growth last year. This year. The crazily went down. Recalling the history of encrypted transactions. This cycle follows. So don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

it's a normal thing for all assets which are trading around the world . Bitcoin has got an impressive increase in the year of 2017 and Of course  Bitcoin must have a deep decrease after strong increase . Now This is a good time to buy bitcoin again and hold it for while to see new increase level  in the year of 2019 .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

I really see it as cyclic changes that occurs in the bitcoin all the time. Not just bitcoin though but top currencies which follows the path of bitcoin itself. With the current state of bitcoin it is clear that many people does want to have the bitcoin but they fear to loose their money out of the restrictions that may get imposed on them by their government. You wont believe but most of the big investors are pulling out their investment due to such restrictions only and thus it makes it far tougher for them to work the mathematics. In my country itself more than 50% of the investors went away from the crypto when central bank declared war against the bitcoin. May be there are many factors like these which are making the bitcoin go down in the investment.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

This is always natural in investment stocks or even cryptocurrency there always be a decrease on price because of what we have seen on the previous of bitcoin in 2017. Also the price become more lower because of the panic sellers who will think that their investment get lost it is normal seing it but for those people who are holding i know they will get enough profit because of their patience we all have confidence and i know it more holders and investors in 2018.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Bitcoin is volatile, it constantly falls and rises. I think it’s time to come to terms with it and not look for the reasons for his fall. It is necessary to try to earn on it now, and not to wait until he grows up.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

I think the current decline of btc is merely consider an adjustment period in the crypto market and this may take several weeks from now. I believe that btc can recover within the month and for now btc market is facing heavy resistance to pull up it's market value. Thus, people investing btc should have to stay put  on this bear market while the recovery has not yet taken place.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

hi bro, how are you all hopefully we are all under God's protection, here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018

I hope your god helps you a lot, as far as mine, for the moment got me into quite a few loses.I have sold many tokens at half their price and the reason is that many icos are dumping ether for fiat because they don´t really believed in crypto in the first place.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

bitcoin price went up too fast and eventually it entered a bubble at price of $20,000. as the main characteristic of a bubble suggests, it is unstable and it will pop inevitably. and when it pops the price comes down to a more realistic level. now in case of bitcoin this pop occurred at $20k and price started coming down. in my opinion the realistic level was $10k or at least about $9k and any lower than that is what I consider "underpriced". and the reason for that is a mass panic + lots of manipulation + lots of FUD.

regarding altcoins the same rules apply but their values had serious bubbles than bitcoin price since their intrinsic value is a lot less than what their current price is even with all these drops. and it is the product of pumps not FOMO buying, etc. and as pumps main characteristics goes it needs a big dump follow up.

Only Bitcoin
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Lack of hype around cryptos, specifically Bitcoin, and lack of buying pressure are the main reason for the decline in price and the long period of stagnation. That plus the fact that we haven't seen any important news or event that could potentially trigger a rise in prices (like they used to do prior to the massive crash in January) and you have a bunch of factors that could explain why we're still around the 6k range in October. I doubt things will change in the upcoming months, maybe this is just a cycle and we're about to enter a bullish trend in December, but I doubt it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

We have witnessed a great declined in cryptocurrencies market since January this year till date and I have some friends that has lose a lot of money through investments in cryptocurrencies.  However,  I will attributes the decline in price to scamming activities that has scared Alot of big investors from the market and many investors are also taking profits from last year pump that see bitcoin around $20,000.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Bitcoin price has really undergone a long term decline this year, its like it is under control by some cryptographer's probably to control inflation and normally bitcoin volatility is a backing condition.
No one could say when it will rise, we all hope at the end of the year.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

A lot of people will express different opinion about how things have turned out to be for bitcoin price in 2018 and in all it has been a rough journey ever since the beginning of the year. In my opinion, I believe the best is yet to come and that best could mean another round of downward trend or upward trend. If we are going to witness the positive, it going to be a gradual one and everyone should as a matter of urgency do away with the premonition of another all time high because that period has actually made it possible for a very high expectation that could not survive during harsh conditions that was witnessed in 2018.

2018 has been a difficult year so far and we might not see any significant increase from the current position up till the end of the year. Current happenings might effect of positives such as the review of policies by social and advertisements platforms but with the censorship that is embedded in such arrangement, I would not expect much. The onus is on everybody to get ready for another challenging year of 2018.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

here i want to hear your opinion all about the decline in crypto prices in 2018, of course i also have an opinion about the decline in BTC prices especially, why in 2018 is the price of BTC decreasing

2018 was really speculated to be a year that will see a very good value in terms of price for bitcoin which will off course have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency in general because of the bullish run of bitcoin in 2017. The reason that cryptos didn't record such positive impact was because bitcoin too was really not bullish.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Bitcoin was already in the bubble phase in 2017. So when the bubble burst in 2018, those who lost money are not getting in the market anytime soon because they don't want to lose more.

So demands is less today compare to last year, resulting to a dramatic decline of the price up to today. But if you're going to compare it though to altcoins, they have suffered worst than bitcoin, just saying.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████