Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115726 times)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Hello, what will be the minimum price for your securities? Will they be more expensive than your tokens?

I suppose the most interesting thing is about their potential, however, the question is interesting.. I bet they will be more expensive. There are might be several reasons: 1) increased demand for the securities caused by existence of ‘bigger’ device 2) more like the consequence of 1 - production of diamonds and thus increasing price of the company 3) I personally believe that the second offering must be bigger in terms of money Smiley
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Why don't you ask for sponsorship from companies that use diamonds? It would be very profitable for both sides!
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Hello, what will be the minimum price for your securities? Will they be more expensive than your tokens?

I suppose the most interesting thing is about their potential, however, the question is interesting.. I bet they will be more expensive. There are might be several reasons: 1) increased demand for the securities caused by existence of ‘bigger’ device 2) more like the consequence of 1 - production of diamonds and thus increasing price of the company 3) I personally believe that the second offering must be bigger in terms of money Smiley
I fully agree with your opinion! At first, they will not cost much but how this project will develop will affect the price of shares. And despite project now I can say that in the future he will become very large!!!
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Good day, what percentage of the Deposit amount of my partners I will receive on your account? How long before I get the bonus?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

im agree if we are talking about securities, they will obviously become more expensive simply by logic. although in this market i can’t say and promise that. but i think 99% of it will be as you say.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

Hmm, as for now, project looks innovative, but it seems like you’ve only started and already gathered some money. Will be pleased to see full team, with the professor from university. By the way, any time frames of ICO?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Hmm, as for now, project looks innovative, but it seems like you’ve only started and already gathered some money. Will be pleased to see full team, with the professor from university. By the way, any time frames of ICO?
Yeah, it’s specified on the website. But I don’t understand it, ICO has begun 4 months ago, but the active promotion has nearly started. What they were doing during this period?
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Is synthetical diamonds better than natural? Many mass medias tell that they are fake, some jewelries don’t accept them at all. How would you deal with it?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Is synthetical diamonds better than natural? Many mass medias tell that they are fake, some jewelries don’t accept them at all. How would you deal with it?
Diamonds can be useful not only in jewelry, think about heavy machines that works with help of these diamonds. Moreover, diamond is a great dielectric, which may be used in electric industry.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

Could we see some diamond producing now? I just don’t understand, you’ve got tiny diamond 8 years ago, and now what?
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Could we see some diamond producing now? I just don’t understand, you’ve got tiny diamond 8 years ago, and now what?
I suppose they have just prototype, real device will be produced after ICO. Weird idea I have to say, idea is not suitable for ICO, crowdfunding would be much profitable IMHO.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

Hey devs, nice project! I don’t know how good is idea to make synthetic diamonds, but I will investigate this ICO further! Will you make a bounty program? I haven’t read a word about it in your Whitepaper.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Hey devs, nice project! I don’t know how good is idea to make synthetic diamonds, but I will investigate this ICO further! Will you make a bounty program? I haven’t read a word about it in your Whitepaper.
White paper page 69, they abandoned bounty for referral program. This is the only one thing I don’t like, because bounty always bring a lot of people in project, and now we will have only “called” investors
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

White paper page 69, they abandoned bounty for referral program. This is the only one thing I don’t like, because bounty always bring a lot of people in project, and now we will have only “called” investors
Some of the developers had written that referral is more effective than regular bounty, let’s wait for some time to prove their words. Otherwise, I think they should reorganize their marketing office
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Some of the developers had written that referral is more effective than regular bounty, let’s wait for some time to prove their words. Otherwise, I think they should reorganize their marketing office
What are you talking about, this ICO was started in June, 4 months are already gone, and I don’t see crowds of interested investors here. I believe that they are good team, but this ICO may be buried under more successful ones…
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

What are you talking about, this ICO was started in June, 4 months are already gone, and I don’t see crowds of interested investors here. I believe that they are good team, but this ICO may be buried under more successful ones…
So, maybe we can find some explanations in white paper? I don’t know what to say, there must be a reason for it.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

So, maybe we can find some explanations in white paper? I don’t know what to say, there must be a reason for it.
Whitepaper doesn’t contain such information, the only thing I could say is that there will be only referral program.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

How did you organize your team? I know that there’s no CEO in Russia, but I’m still want to know who is in the head of company =) Linkedin and Facebook links would be nice to get.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

How did you organize your team? I know that there’s no CEO in Russia, but I’m still want to know who is in the head of company =) Linkedin and Facebook links would be nice to get.
Umm, their CEO is Daniil Voloshin. Indeed, Russia don’t have CEOs exactly, but they have another name for it =). Just keep it in mind that you can call Daniil CEO.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Guys, do you plan any conferences? This is a good way to get some investors onboard, plus popularizing of the project is necessary now.
I don’t remember any, but I agree with you, this is really effective way for presenting product, concentrator could be shown to potential investors. We should tell developers to make some conferences (at least in Russia).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: