Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115726 times)
GeRa_182

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

And how will energy be saved ? How long will it take to produce one diamond?
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Good afternoon. Have you tried making ruby ? Or sapphire? Why diamonds?
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I really liked your project! So people have this idea definitely should do it good luck to you!
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

How long will the bonus be available? It’s not exactly clear about phases of ICO… Hope you can explain it to me.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

How long will the bonus be available? It’s not exactly clear about phases of ICO… Hope you can explain it to me.

are you sure already read about early bird bonus ?
its clear on web bro ico is have six stage
stage 1 bonus 25%
stage 2 bonus 20%
stage 3 bonus 15%
stage 4 bonus 10%
stage 5 bonus 5%
stage 6 bonus 0%

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

Good afternoon. From what point your coin can be sold on different exchanges ?
Well, I suppose they will list tokens after ICO, it will happen in 2020 if I’m not mistaken. But I personally want to believe that it would happen earlier.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

Well, I suppose they will list tokens after ICO, it will happen in 2020 if I’m not mistaken. But I personally want to believe that it would happen earlier.

And what exchanges they are aiming? Are there any news about it?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

I’m afraid no, it’s too early to talk about exchange listing. Moreover, even if they are in negotiations with somebody, they can’t reveal it due to non-disclosure agreement.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

I’m afraid no, it’s too early to talk about exchange listing. Moreover, even if they are in negotiations with somebody, they can’t reveal it due to non-disclosure agreement.
I’ve heard CEO talking about Huobi, I think this will be primary exchange for Emiba tokens later.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

I’ve heard CEO talking about Huobi, I think this will be primary exchange for Emiba tokens later.
If you’ve heard it from CEO, than probably you are right about it, let’s just wait until end of ICO, information about listing won’t give us something useful at the moment.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

Will you sell your diamonds to people ? If so, when is the sales launch planned ??
Are they even sell diamonds? I thought they only create them. Are there any devs to help?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

I think I saw something like that, but they didn't... are you confident in your abilities ? Are you sure you can raise that kind of money?
Yeah, this is a good question indeed. But your question is incorrect a bit, you should find the proves of their professionalism by yourself, as no one will tell you that he is not smart enough for what he is doing.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

I think I saw something like that, but they didn't... are you confident in your abilities ? Are you sure you can raise that kind of money?
Yeah, this is a good question indeed. But your question is incorrect a bit, you should find the proves of their professionalism by yourself, as no one will tell you that he is not smart enough for what he is doing.
It’s not hard question, just look at the team on the Internet. Who else doing live translations on Youtube? I always watch lives with subtitles and get described explanations from CEO. His wife are confident too, as she is actively appearing on this lives.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

It looks like sales of phase 1 is underway at the moment, I see a sale is still a very long way to reach the softcap, in what ways are you using to promote this project? If you open the gifts and the air titian? I think this will help attract a lot of attention from investors.
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

It’s not hard question, just look at the team on the Internet. Who else doing live translations on Youtube? I always watch lives with subtitles and get described explanations from CEO. His wife are confident too, as she is actively appearing on this lives.
It is difficult now to collect a lot of money when the whole market is in decline. Good luck

VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

I’ve never heard of heir youtube activity, where did you get that? I just check for this forum, but I saw no announces of something like that.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I’ve never heard of heir youtube activity, where did you get that? I just check for this forum, but I saw no announces of something like that.
I’ve signed up to Telegram chat, and team constantly publishes reviews and announces. I advise you to join the group if you want to get latest news about the project.
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

EMIBA the project is necessary and significant. the idea of creating a synthetic material will not only profit but also benefit humanity. I looked at the road map but did not understand the terms and dates of the project, when will you make adjustments?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Hey, will diamonds always be this small ? Or do you plan to increase their scale ?

Hello, we will increase size of our diamonds as we scale the Concentrator. As for now, it’s too small to create bigger diamonds, but the researching are going already.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Hello, found out about you through an article on the Internet) you will have a production lab? And in what country? Russia ?

Hello, thanks for your interest. Yes, we have a lab in Chelyabinsk, Russia, and this is the place where we test the Concentrator itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: