Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Will you sell your diamonds to people ? If so, when is the sales launch planned ??
Are they even sell diamonds? I thought they only create them. Are there any devs to help?

Yes, you are exactly right, we only create synthetical diamonds. But NailS100 was also asking about sales launch. We can’t predict when we will be able to sell our diamonds, because as you know Concentrator just can’t create bigger diamonds now. But don’t worry, we are focused on improving the device now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

I paid attention to the project team. In a team of professionals in various fields, I think they will be able to successfully implement the project properly. After all, the success of any project depends on the team. I will definitely participate.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

I paid attention to the project team. In a team of professionals in various fields, I think they will be able to successfully implement the project properly. After all, the success of any project depends on the team. I will definitely participate.

You have come across to the right project, they have some great plans on such a big industry. I hope the team can keep active and up-to-date on twitter as I haven't seen any tweets over the last 5 days. This is crucial to ensure full publicity has been reached
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

It's a great pleasure to see the extent to which administrators are active on this topic, and to answer any of the questions we have on them and participate in this transparent and interesting innovation project. Activeness of admins always makes confidence.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

What is the minimum investment in Emiba and what do an investor stand to gain if he invest above the minimum?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

It looks like sales of phase 1 is underway at the moment, I see a sale is still a very long way to reach the softcap, in what ways are you using to promote this project? If you open the gifts and the air titian? I think this will help attract a lot of attention from investors.

I also think that without active promotion the project will not come anywhere. In such a market, if you are not in the top of websites and project reviewers, then investors do not see you. The main question is whether you have a large fund or an investor? Because without him there is almost no chance of success.
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

What is the minimum investment in Emiba and what do an investor stand to gain if he invest above the minimum?

Minimum investment is $50 which is equal to 50 EMB tokens. With minimum investment you will get only stage bonus to your investment. Otherwise you will get additional bonus of 2-9% depending on your investment. Maximum additional bonus is reached with buying 5000 EMB at once.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Minimum investment is $50 which is equal to 50 EMB tokens. With minimum investment you will get only stage bonus to your investment. Otherwise you will get additional bonus of 2-9% depending on your investment. Maximum additional bonus is reached with buying 5000 EMB at once.
Ok, thanks for your help. Do I need to proceed KYC before investment? Or I could do it later?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

That's a fact about their team, I have been following them closely and I must attest to the fact that they are truly professionals, is not about creating a project, but maintaining it, I can see the seriousness in this project and they are not here just to make money, but to create a positive impact.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

That's a fact about their team, I have been following them closely and I must attest to the fact that they are truly professionals, is not about creating a project, but maintaining it, I can see the seriousness in this project and they are not here just to make money, but to create a positive impact.

The team will definitely achieve their goals. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their goals plus what they have achieved already. This project itself has no expiration, we can wait for long for its adoption.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

The team will definitely achieve their goals. But more job need to be done to spread the word about the project and their goals plus what they have achieved already. This project itself has no expiration, we can wait for long for its adoption.
Yes, it's really good progress by EO. I see lot of interest from people in this project. I think people will buy tokens to push this project further.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Hello team, can I contribute in euro? I’ve heard that you accept fiat contributions, just wondering what currencies could be used.
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

I like the idea of developing with ICO in IPO.
Explain why your project will be able to overtake already existing companies engaged in similar activities?
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Yes, it's really good progress by EO. I see lot of interest from people in this project. I think people will buy tokens to push this project further.
Seems to be slowly gaining steam for a sale like this with some advertising, it’s pretty good news to see things running smoothly so far. Hopefully we will see more marketing as we get toward mid/end of sale. And especially as we roll into the IPO, I’m hopeful the team will put a nice bit of cash into the investment of advertising to get the project some much needed attention.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

Seems to be slowly gaining steam for a sale like this with some advertising, it’s pretty good news to see things running smoothly so far. Hopefully we will see more marketing as we get toward mid/end of sale. And especially as we roll into the IPO, I’m hopeful the team will put a nice bit of cash into the investment of advertising to get the project some much needed attention.

Yes, Emiba has over 1700 users on Facebook and more than 2k follower on Twitter, the potential of project will increase exponentially.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

Yes, Emiba has over 1700 users on Facebook and more than 2k follower on Twitter, the potential of project will increase exponentially.
Let's hope you are right and a big part of this huge community contributes to the project. But I don't see the reason why they are waiting. The special bonus are still available.
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Let's hope you are right and a big part of this huge community contributes to the project. But I don't see the reason why they are waiting. The special bonus are still available.
Emiba has spent good amount of work in social media outreach, it's satisfying to see your investment go well. But for the mass contributions they need to strengthen their position.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Emiba has spent good amount of work in social media outreach, it's satisfying to see your investment go well. But for the mass contributions they need to strengthen their position.

The idea itself is attractive, and I genuinely think people would really find this appealing. Once they increase size of their synthetic diamonds, there will be no way back, they will have to improve the Concentrator at its max.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

What do you guys think of the token sale, I can't believe it's going to run until next December. That feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO. Can’t be money raised earlier?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

What do you guys think of the token sale, I can't believe it's going to run until next December. That feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO. Can’t be money raised earlier?
It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: