Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:55:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115724 times)
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

What do you guys think of the token sale, I can't believe it's going to run until next December. That feels like an awfully long amount of time for an ICO. Can’t be money raised earlier?
It is quite a long time, but this project is a long-term project and this will take a long time to persuade many people of this great project.
Based on the current subscription speed, I also think Emiba will end before the appointed date. I see lot of people following this project at social medias, and there is the potential for community to grow further.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Looks like the sale campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages and post in the perspective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. There should be a good marketing campaign, as they surely should find many interested parties.
Andr1i

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Very interesting project, I wish you the best  Wink
GeRa_182

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Looks like the sale campaign is moving slower at the moment. Maybe they should translate this thread in different languages and post in the perspective country forums. If I had time, I would create a German thread, but unfortunately I have too much to do. There should be a good marketing campaign, as they surely should find many interested parties.
Almost 2 years duration of this ICO. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.
NeRoX82

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Almost 2 years duration of this ICO. They have lots time to make fully successful and analysis for more upcoming issues/problem.
Exactly, people seem to worry too much about the speed of the token sale, but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ICO is. Things will build over time. This entire project has expertise to go far, especially once the high-tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Exactly, people seem to worry too much about the speed of the token sale, but don’t realize how early in the process this entire ICO is. Things will build over time. This entire project has expertise to go far, especially once the high-tech industry gets word of it, or once some of the bigger GitHub projects learn about it.
Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Sure, there is still enough time for the project to pick up speed. I just feel sorry for everyone who gets in later for missing out these huge bonuses.
Me too, I think the same. For people who will come later, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like Emiba.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Good idea by the way, I want to clarify with admins, what local thread do you have at the moment? I’ve seen only global English thread. He’s right to spread around the world you need several local topics for investors who don’t speak English so well, but still involved into this project.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

Me too, I think the same. For people who will come later, they are going to miss the cheap price and bonuses. This is one of the best opportunity for the real investors in the promising projects like Emiba.
I don’t think that everyone who will come later will miss huge bonuses, this ICO is quite long to get onboard every potential investor that doubts for long. But it’s just my opinion, time will tell the truth.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

I don’t think that everyone who will come later will miss huge bonuses, this ICO is quite long to get onboard every potential investor that doubts for long. But it’s just my opinion, time will tell the truth.

Yes you are right. I equally think it is long, but one thing I know for sure is that they want to lay their hands on all the investors they can get being that this is a long-term project. It will also give enough time for them to do the marketing they desire to cover new grounds before ICO.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Emiba project has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask, but still interesting to hear something about it.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

Emiba project has huge bonuses and it is still the beginning of a great project. How fast do you think they would reach the hard cap? I know it is too early to ask, but still interesting to hear something about it.
I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants
from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

I hope these huge bonuses don't scare away people at the ICO. They could argue that they will rather pick up the tokens at an exchange because the participants
from the token sale will dump their tokens. That's why I think a vesting period would be a good idea for these early bought bonus tokens.
It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

It is hard tracking what is working and what is not. I think maybe some fear jumping in this early. That is why getting early investors could really help out.

Yes, after initial subscription I see fundraising stuck at some point, is this real time updates? I think blogging and twitter promotion can also help to spread information about this project.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

How much bonus do they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the 1st stage? Whether are they going to conduct other stages?
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

How much bonus do they give at the time? Whether how many days are they going to take for the 1st stage? Whether are they going to conduct other stages?
The current bonus is 25%. This phase mightl last for long, I don’t know exact dates. And I haven’t heard about conducting other stages yet, maybe they need some time for it. Feels like they stuck now.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

The current bonus is 25%. This phase mightl last for long, I don’t know exact dates. And I haven’t heard about conducting other stages yet, maybe they need some time for it. Feels like they stuck now.

The sale not stuck I think. If you can observe they raised over $100k already. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still over the year is remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

The sale not stuck I think. If you can observe they raised over $100k already. Their target is $10 million, it's huge amount and still over the year is remaining. So I sure they will reach their target.

I doubt that if the token sale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

From my big experience, I can say that without liquidity, the prices on exchanges with such large bonuses will be even lower than the percentage of what they received for free at the expense of bonuses. The reason for this is one big panic and the attempt to get out of the train.
We'll see how it goes, but I'm pretty sure that we will see very pleasant prices on the stock exchange even if you don’t have time to buy it now with a bonus.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

I doubt that if the token sale continues to move at this pace… They are not getting enough publicity to push the sale, I wish they can beat the cap.

There is still plenty of time to go as of yet, as long as they keep the marketing going , I think they should be able to get enough publicity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: