Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 04:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115741 times)
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project.
Seems like a shill, the project is good indeed, but we want to hear something about project features, some outstanding news about it…
Isn’t making diamonds from scratch not outstanding for you? Well, the idea of Concentrator is not new, but the implementation of it may push Emiba to the moon. By the way, the team of the project is really professional, they have been working on many other projects
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

How do you attract investors? How should large companies find out about you? I think you're missing the publicity...
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

I have been investing in ICO for a long time, and quite successfully, and now I really want to recommend you to join to this amazing project.
Seems like a shill, the project is good indeed, but we want to hear something about project features, some outstanding news about it…
Isn’t making diamonds from scratch not outstanding for you? Well, the idea of Concentrator is not new, but the implementation of it may push Emiba to the moon. By the way, the team of the project is really professional, they have been working on many other projects
Finally, something reasoned here. So, you are talking about team, right? Where is it possible to get information about them? Because googling doesn’t help so much.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:27 AM

Finally, something reasoned here. So, you are talking about team, right? Where is it possible to get information about them? Because googling doesn’t help so much.
First of all, visit their LinkedIn profiles. Every team member have personal one. The second, try to get on Youtube live, or simply read news from the team. I bet you will change your mind after that.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

Hello, can I subscribe to the newsletter on your Mail? Rarely sit on the Internet, but checking my email constantly
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:13:39 AM

I see Emiba team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

I see Emiba team is very active in social media, I trust them. They will do their best behind project, they are also will do good marketing I think.
The team has a lot of work. However, you are right. The team should keep potential investors informed about the steps to develop the project.
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

Progress does not stand still, now diamonds do... do you think it will be relevant? Will they be in demand?
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

Emiba project has a great potential to become a development accelerator for every sphere of microelectronic and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of using synthetic diamonds in jewelry, as they have much less impurities in them.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

Emiba project has a great potential to become a development accelerator for every sphere of microelectronic and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of using synthetic diamonds in jewelry, as they have much less impurities in them.
But I personally think that marketing is most important thing for ICO, no matter how good your project it, if people don’t know about it, then you will not see good inflow to ICO.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

What will depend on the price for your coin? Now it costs$ 1, maybe tomorrow it will cost 1 cent?
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

But I personally think that marketing is most important thing for ICO, no matter how good your project it, if people don’t know about it, then you will not see good inflow to ICO.
I agree, marketing is needed even for high-end projects. If the team have enough time and enough members, they would make an airdrop e.g. In general, devs should make something like this, I think that referral is not enough at the current stage.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

What will depend on the price for your coin? Now it costs$ 1, maybe tomorrow it will cost 1 cent?
Hello) don't think! While there is a collection of money, the coin is at a fixed level, then the coin will only grow, I think.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

What do you plan to do after collecting the money?? Will a full-fledged laboratory for the creation of artificial diamonds be opened?
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Is there a minimum amount for me to chip in? I wanna invest, but I don't have that much "free" money to spend, y'know? Thanks for your response!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
Right now market is in flat, so any kind of bad/good impact may be possible in ICO. I mean does Emiba will still receive funds from investors?
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Hi dev why people should invest in your ICO? do you have have working product to present to all investors . Today people are very scared to invest in ICO unlikely.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

How will your project benefit society? I invest in projects that are useful for people.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

Right now market is in flat, so any kind of bad/good impact may be possible in ICO. I mean does Emiba will still receive funds from investors?
I can’t answer you, but I suppose that good ICOs are still demanding, and there is all the prospects to finish it successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: