Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

It seems impossible. But we live in the 21st century and it is possible to believe) faux diamonds this is a very interesting project. That would have learned how to create artificial food and fuel Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

You should spend more time communicating with ordinary users, perhaps you would have listened to some advice)
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Hello, have you ever thought about cooperation with large companies? You will be invested, and then you will work together.
Hello. I think we are already negotiating with large investors, but I do not know about large companies. Perhaps in the future we will learn more about it
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Do I need to have any information to work with this project? I am a novice investor and a little worried.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Do I need to have any information to work with this project? I am a novice investor and a little worried.
Hello! I think that any skills you don't need) it's all very simple) if you liked the project-invest-if not, then do not invest )
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

When do you plan to expand? Not all my life to sit in one place, you need to think about new laboratories and innovations on the project.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Hey. Since when will the diamonds go on sale? Does it make sense to wait for them on the shelves?
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

When do you plan to expand? Not all my life to sit in one place, you need to think about new laboratories and innovations on the project.
hi) they have just started their fundraising activities, so it's too early to talk about global expansion. But surely they have big plans about it.
ReXata

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

My friend says that this is a 100% cool project that will bring a lot of profit, but I doubt it...
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

My friend says that this is a 100% cool project that will bring a lot of profit, but I doubt it...
Hello, there is no 100% guarantee that the project will bring enough money. But due to the fact that the idea of this project is not repeated ( it is unique) we can expect large + soon.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

Very useful thing! Have you seen how much diamonds and jewelry with these stones in stores cost ? Very expensive! And the price only grows...
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

Very useful thing! Have you seen how much diamonds and jewelry with these stones in stores cost ? Very expensive! And the price only grows...
that's why the team did such a project. These diamonds will be cheaper, and the properties they will be like real diamonds, which are now sold
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though
Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Emiba, the more investors will come. It surely can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though
Indeed, the more people talk about a new project like Emiba, the more investors will come. It surely can help devs to earn money and to accelerate project.
We’re talking about a project focused on high technology community as a whole. Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to target their niche, so the channel is growing so quickly. It’s definitely a positive sign as I think. At the same time it shouldn’t be underestimated how well the large group and the quick this is going.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

We’re talking about a project focused on high technology community as a whole. Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to target their niche, so the channel is growing so quickly. It’s definitely a positive sign as I think. At the same time it shouldn’t be underestimated how well the large group and the quick this is going.
This is great anyway, new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully take part in investing in the project.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

This is great anyway, new membership is speeding up, I hope the new members will fully take part in investing in the project.
I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

I hope so too. On one hand such a big community is great, but in the end it will come down to the part of that community that is willing to invest in the project. Only these investors help to get the necessary funds for the development.
Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, so more people can share the idea.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Yes, but even if you do not invest, you can still share the project with people who would like to invest and bigger the community, so more people can share the idea.
That’s exactly the success of whole referral concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

That’s exactly the success of whole referral concept it. Social media is at its best for such promotion purposes. If social media promotion is not efficient, you will immediately see it in the ICO progress.
Social media is exploding. This should reflect in their token sales as well. Let’s see how things are moving for Emiba in the coming days. Market is kind of stabilizing too. There should not be any worry on that front.
I agree with you, also the growing interest of the audience of investors in this project gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
YGICIQU

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Social media is exploding. This should reflect in their token sales as well. Let’s see how things are moving for Emiba in the coming days. Market is kind of stabilizing too. There should not be any worry on that front.
I agree with you, also the growing interest of the audience of investors in this project gives an opportunity to achieve excellent results for this team.
I agree, project marketing is made wisely, team is doing very well and this will attract incentives to support the team for sure. I will study to decide on the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: