Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115726 times)
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

If you find large investors, your business will go up) I accidentally found out about your project, you do not have enough advertising
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Looking closely for a few days to this project, repels only that the price for 1 token is too large, usually the price for tokens is not more than 0.10 usd.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Looking closely for a few days to this project, repels only that the price for 1 token is too large, usually the price for tokens is not more than 0.10 usd.
due to the fact that this project is very relevant in our time and diamonds will be in demand, the price for the token will only grow) I also doubted this price schA token
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

It is very important for me that this project does not turn into a scam! A few projects I've been looking at, they've closed.
disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, ICO projects are growing in big numbers. ICOs has become the dominant fundraising method. I'm glad I'm a part of this project.
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

It is very important for me that this project does not turn into a scam! A few projects I've been looking at, they've closed.
I hope that this project will not be. I stopped worrying when I read more information about this project)
Mehel.kb

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

anyone ,
send me the social media links please ...!!!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

I think that in time there will be no real diamonds left. And will only artificial.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

I think that in time there will be no real diamonds left. And will only artificial.
why not? This is not bad, but rather good. If artificial diamonds are no different from real diamonds, why pay more?
PISTON_1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
Hope it will bring token to the moon, as there’s such a little chance to do something with it. IPO is good, I don’t hesitate, but first thing they need to do is to make awareness among potential investors. As for me, I really want to invest, but I’m not sure I could make it in the nearest future…
What’s your problem then? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can make your final decision faster than a year. I don’t understand that type of people.
You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he pretend to have some in the future. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.

If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose it. But if the things come right, you’ll multiply your investments.
ICO is not about losing money, that’s why Vitalik created smart contracts. If the project will not reach the soft cap, you’ll get full refund. If it will, you’ll get the profit. That’s all.
Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.
Well said mate, it's important to conduct research on a project before investing, however Emiba is one of the best ICO's out there, I believe once you go through their whitepaper, website and social media outlets, you'll come to share same point of view as I do.
I always advise my friends to look through the white paper, social media channels and join telegram channels, it’s really helpful and give a better knowledge of what the project is all about.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

I’m interested to see what will Emiba become. This project is going to do a lot of useful things for diamond market, in particular will help jewelry. I wonder if it will be like an industry in a few years.
I’m totally sure that Emiba’s team will change our world, but it will be different way. Jewelry is not interested in synthetic as far as I know. But, gladfully, microelectronic is. If these diamonds will be cheaper than usual dielectrics for example, it would be nonsense.
Hope it will bring token to the moon, as there’s such a little chance to do something with it. IPO is good, I don’t hesitate, but first thing they need to do is to make awareness among potential investors. As for me, I really want to invest, but I’m not sure I could make it in the nearest future…
What’s your problem then? If you have done your research, then invest your money right now. If you are in doubt, then you can make your final decision faster than a year. I don’t understand that type of people.
You don’t think about that thing that potential investor could have no money at the moment, and he pretend to have some in the future. Don’t think that simple, all people have their own troubles.

If you have no money, you shouldn’t invest at all. Investing implies that you send not the last money, you always should afford to lose it. But if the things come right, you’ll multiply your investments.
ICO is not about losing money, that’s why Vitalik created smart contracts. If the project will not reach the soft cap, you’ll get full refund. If it will, you’ll get the profit. That’s all.
Good words friend. Well said, but I want to quickly add that you should not forget to do your own research before investing based on your own discretion. As the team actually don't give financial or investment advice here. But community would love your decision to join the moon journey.
Well said mate, it's important to conduct research on a project before investing, however Emiba is one of the best ICO's out there, I believe once you go through their whitepaper, website and social media outlets, you'll come to share same point of view as I do.
I always advise my friends to look through the white paper, social media channels and join telegram channels, it’s really helpful and give a better knowledge of what the project is all about.
I absolutely agreed with it. It’s helpful for those who hasn’t made own decision yet. Btw, if anybody have any queries about investment, then contact admin, he’s always on the forum.
PISTON_1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

They should aim to have locations within all major countries across the world, this ensures that they have worldwide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in this adventure.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

They should aim to have locations within all major countries across the world, this ensures that they have worldwide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in this adventure.

I assume the main focus will be on diamond scaling, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit with it. I don’t know how it would happen, but I believe that team will do something useful for project development.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

I assume the main focus will be on diamond scaling, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit with it. I don’t know how it would happen, but I believe that team will do something useful for project development.
Of course, this will surely help create awareness about Emiba project and attract investors, I hope that team pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.
Mehel.kb

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

anyone ,
send me the social media links please ...!!!
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Of course, this will surely help create awareness about Emiba project and attract investors, I hope that team pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.
The interest in this ICO grow continuously. I hope they will reach their targets soon, believe in moving to the next stage within 2 months.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

Do you have a credit card or way of spending directly from your platform? For example, if I have bitcoin and trade to USD, is there a way for me to directly spend that USD, or would I need to transfer it to my bank account first?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Do you have a credit card or way of spending directly from your platform? For example, if I have bitcoin and trade to USD, is there a way for me to directly spend that USD, or would I need to transfer it to my bank account first?
I don’t really understand what do you mean, but if I get it right, you want to contribute with fiat. If so, then you are able to do it with your USD. Correct me if it’s not what you wanted.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

First off, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own technology? Or are you operating with recently created? Sorry for such stupid question, have no time to check the whitepaper.
GOZIC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

First off, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own technology? Or are you operating with recently created? Sorry for such stupid question, have no time to check the whitepaper.
As I know, this technology was created by group of Russian scientists years ago led by some guy (don’t remember his name, sorry). And then Emiba was intended to continue to work with Concentrator, their responsible person is their CTO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: