Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

What's the advantage of a blockchain usage in this project? Emiba seems to be the most perspective of all competitors and I definitely will use it, but now I want to clarify this thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
Pantogarius666

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Team looks big and impressive, what are some previous projects that you worked on? I’m studying hard before investment.
I am also interested in some previous project experience. As you, I don’t want to send my money into emptiness.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

I am also interested in some previous project experience. As you, I don’t want to send my money into emptiness.

I think that you can find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. I believe in team.
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

I think that you can find this information on their LinkedIn profiles. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. I believe in team.
No reason to doubt in the team, so far they are working everything according to the roadmap it seems. That fact that they are showing us new features constantly makes them so confident.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

No reason to doubt in the team, so far they are working everything according to the roadmap it seems. That fact that they are showing us new features constantly makes them so confident.
Definitely, looks very impressive, not the anonymous people that can raise money and run away. I used to check it recently, but I can’t access LinkedIn anymore.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Definitely, looks very impressive, not the anonymous people that can raise money and run away. I used to check it recently, but I can’t access LinkedIn anymore.
Everything working perfect for me! He has a lot of experience in finance. That is a really good reference, thank you for sharing! Now I will look for other team members!
I agree, quite promising for the project to have experienced leader, hopefully they will be able to get the funds so we can see this project happen.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

I see that registering is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to get allowed to ICO?
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

I see that registering is needed in order to join the sale. How long does it usually take to get allowed to ICO?
I think it should be fast enough, in case if it’s not KYC system. But if it’s KYC, it can take several hours.
Bendjamine0318

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

Every time we are surprised by new developments of scientists))) this time created diamonds !) do you plan to create anything else artificially ?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Every time we are surprised by new developments of scientists))) this time created diamonds !) do you plan to create anything else artificially ?
it seems to me that their attention is fully focused on diamonds and so far they are only working on their creation)
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

What will happen to the market when these diamonds go on sale ?)))) I can already see a huge queue for these diamonds )
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

What will happen to the market when these diamonds go on sale ?)))) I can already see a huge queue for these diamonds )
I also predict the hype around the new diamonds, because the price will be less) but not everything will be global, as you think.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

I also predict the hype around the new diamonds, because the price will be less) but not everything will be global, as you think.
and I still hope that it will be) because the sales of these diamonds will depend on the price for the token) I want to earn as much as possible
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

EO tokens have to be everybody's most prized possessions, to tell you the truth)) I have a hard time thinking of a project that sounds as exciting and as lucrative as this one right here))) Cannot beat EO, can they?))

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

First off, very impressive project. I look forward to tracking your progress. Are you building your own technology? Or are you operating with recently created? Sorry for such stupid question, have no time to check the whitepaper.
As I know, this technology was created by group of Russian scientists years ago led by some guy (don’t remember his name, sorry). And then Emiba was intended to continue to work with Concentrator, their responsible person is their CTO.

If those Russian scientists you mention are involved with this project, how about you share some links from their academic achievements?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

I thought I was not surprised, and here I saw artificial diamonds) interesting ) read more, when I get home.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

I think that this project needs a little luck and everything will be fine) will they collect softcap in 2 months?
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

I think that this project needs a little luck and everything will be fine) will they collect softcap in 2 months?
let's see, but I think they will need more time... all the same, the project is new and we need to make sure that as many people as possible know about it.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

I do not think that these diamonds will gain popularity in society, but still an interesting project. Not wasting the time to read the articles
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: