Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
IlidaN

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

I think that this project will be on its top in a few months. I will study it much deeper for now, but I don’t know is there any point of getting into it now considering that there’s more than a year left…
It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.
Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on Concentrator, not like usual ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hardixen

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

post the youtube link of this project.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

I think that this project will be on its top in a few months. I will study it much deeper for now, but I don’t know is there any point of getting into it now considering that there’s more than a year left…
It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low and the bonuses are tasty.
Well, is all about giving preferences to the community, as long as it has no negative effect on the project, then I see no reason why we should be worried about that, personally I don't think it’s something to get fixated about, as the project's main focus is on Concentrator, not like usual ICO.
It’s better to join in now, because after this stage price is expected to go much higher. This is according to information gotten from their website.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

It’s better to join in now, because after this stage price is expected to go much higher. This is according to information gotten from their website.
At the moment is a fantastic opportunity to get in whilst the coin is still undervalued and has plenty of growth to do.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 10:20:33 AM by Imhotepp

At the moment is a fantastic opportunity to get in whilst the coin is still undervalued and has plenty of growth to do.
Agreed, with the current crypto market situation also offers pretty good value to get in now. I hope we can see some nice rises after exchanges listing.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Agreed, with the current crypto market situation also offers pretty good value to get in now. I hope we can see some nice rises after exchanges listing.
True. But what is the price without bonuses? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today.  How far are we? Still long way for soft cap?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

True. But what is the price without bonuses? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today.  How far are we? Still long way for soft cap?
1 tokens is equivalent to 1 dollar as usual, and yes, we are really far from getting first cap.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

I just checked ICO website and it looks so good, I really love this design. There are lots of good information and this will surely help token sale.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

I just checked ICO website and it looks so good, I really love this design. There are lots of good information and this will surely help token sale.
That’s right. I really like their website, great design and looks very clean and modern! Their UI designers worked really well =)
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

That’s right. I really like their website, great design and looks very clean and modern! Their UI designers worked really well =)
Truly, their website looks very well, simple and clean. I like Emiba’s website more than the other ICOs page, no idea if the team had influence on the design.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Truly, their website looks very well, simple and clean. I like Emiba’s website more than the other ICOs page, no idea if the team had influence on the design.
Own ICO site is always good, it's giving lot of confidence to investors. It's really good move by Emiba team. Let see how token sale will grow up.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Own ICO site is always good, it's giving lot of confidence to investors. It's really good move by Emiba team. Let see how token sale will grow up.
Yeah, it definitely should. I think they should upgrade their affiliate and attract more people to it, after that everything will go as it should.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

I heard something about the benefits for investors in the future, is there any information?
there will be a 50% discount on securities for investors. In the future, it will be possible to buy Shares and become a shareholder of emiba. Well, or sell tokens on the exchange)
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I heard something about the benefits for investors in the future, is there any information?
there will be a 50% discount on securities for investors. In the future, it will be possible to buy Shares and become a shareholder of emiba. Well, or sell tokens on the exchange)
I hope by the time they appear on the stock exchange, they will cost more than now. And that kind of hurt happens
RaBBiTS_98

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

How long will the 25% Deposit bonus last? His gg will be removed in a month?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

How long will the 25% Deposit bonus last? His gg will be removed in a month?
it is written that 2 months. But then, too, will bonus, but less. 20%. It will already last 4 months. Everyone will have time to get your bonus)))
weryGoodSoon

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

He had heard little about artificial diamonds, but for me it's interesting and fresh) need to find somewhere for$50.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

I want to invest in this project, I liked what you do it is very useful, but I'm very worried about their money....
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

I want to invest in this project, I liked what you do it is very useful, but I'm very worried about their money....
nothing will happen to your money. The project is well protected. And in an extreme case, if they do not dial softcap, the project will return the money.
kolpachello

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

The first time I saw something like that. I didn't think diamonds could be created artificially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: