Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw  (Read 115721 times)
Razhabov

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

I have my own audience of clients who often invest in projects on my advice. I'll probably send them my affiliate link.
how much do you earn with the help of the affiliate program? I've never been good at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesLinden

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

I have my own audience of clients who often invest in projects on my advice. I'll probably send them my affiliate link.
how much do you earn with the help of the affiliate program? I've never been good at it.
well this is quite a good earnings. I have an active audience. But still some projects just closed and we were left with nothing.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

In my opinion this is a good option for investments. But still I'm a little scared, I hope it will pass) need to read some more about the project.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

In my opinion this is a good option for investments. But still I'm a little scared, I hope it will pass) need to read some more about the project.
I, too, until only interested in. You need to look up information on other independent sites.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

I, too, until only interested in. You need to look up information on other independent sites.
Hello!) analytical sites like icoBench and trackIco put good marks on the project. This is a very good sign for me)
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

Hello!) analytical sites like icoBench and trackIco put good marks on the project. This is a very good sign for me)

On these sites it is very easy to buy a rating. You need to evaluate the project and its prospects yourself. A good investor is a cautious investor))
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

This is a great project with the mature concept. This project supported by a competent team, insightful and experienced. So I hope Emiba to be the best project on the crypto market.
Ktuun

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

The creation of a platform not based on blockchain technologies is probably not new, but how is it possible to conduct transactions and check them in seconds? It’s still hard for me =(
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

The creation of a platform not based on blockchain technologies is probably not new, but how is it possible to conduct transactions and check them in seconds? It’s still hard for me =(
) I personally wonder of every developing project. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

) I personally wonder of every developing project. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
I've also read that - it is probably still possible as it is showing on the site now... And also I haven’t heard nothing about no fees in payments via cards, maybe it’s right.
Utrojestan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

I've also read that - it is probably still possible as it is showing on the site now... And also I haven’t heard nothing about no fees in payments via cards, maybe it’s right.
) So will that be a standard thing or only possible during ICO? I hope that there will be such possibility at the listing stage.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

I personally wonder of every developing project. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
So will that be a standard thing or only possible during ICO? I hope that there will be such possibility at the listing stage.
You will be able to but buy Emiba tokens with fiat only if exchange that listed Emiba supports it. Otherwise you will see BTC and ETH pairs of this token.
RaBBiTS_98

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

I personally wonder of every developing project. I've read that ICO participants can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. It’s such amazing, and is that still possible?
So will that be a standard thing or only possible during ICO? I hope that there will be such possibility at the listing stage.
You will be able to but buy Emiba tokens with fiat only if exchange that listed Emiba supports it. Otherwise you will see BTC and ETH pairs of this token.
Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for some exchanges to verify me and its taking a while now...
Westpooper

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for some exchanges to verify me and its taking a while now...
) I am not really happy with exchanges nowadays, I would suggest getting a Ledger. It's quicker and safer IMHO.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

) I am not really happy with exchanges nowadays, I would suggest getting a Ledger. It's quicker and safer IMHO.
What is Ledger? Haven’t heard about it. Can I also buy crypto on this Ledger? Need to google it as soon as it possible.
JamesLinden

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

What is Ledger? Haven’t heard about it. Can I also buy crypto on this Ledger? Need to google it as soon as it possible.
Ledger is a way to store crypto on a physical device, a hardware wallet. You still need to purchase crypto, but its kind of alternative. I hope I’ve helped you.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:26:34 PM

Hey! I saw you have a lot of new videos on YouTube. They all in Russian unfortunately. Are you going to translate some of them?
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:53:46 PM

Hey! I saw you have a lot of new videos on YouTube. They all in Russian unfortunately. Are you going to translate some of them?

what’s about subs? it is definitely the easiest way to share the info with the whole world Smiley
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:31:30 PM

what’s about subs? it is definitely the easiest way to share the info with the whole world Smiley

Thank you, mandarinka! We will think about this opportunity for English speaking viewers!
vetuklepe (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:31:47 PM

Why synthetic diamond will soon replace the real?
Experts believe that natural diamonds will be completely replaced by synthetic stones sooner or later. What is this confidence based on? One of the arguments is the constant cheapening of the production of synthetic stones.
🔻
Stones of artificial origin are not inferior to natural ones by their properties. They have the same:
• structure,
• properties
• appearance.
🔻
Moreover, synthetic analogs are free from defects inherent in natural stones: microcracks, blotches, cloudiness. Therefore they are actively used not only in the industrial sphere but in jewelry also. It makes such a business extremely profitable. Not surprisingly, the technology of production of synthetic diamonds is actively developing.
🚀Emiba website: https://emiba.global/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: