< 1 month - 3 (3.6%)
1-3 month - 50 (60.2%)
4-6 month - 24 (28.9%)
7-12 month - 4 (4.8%)
more than 1 year - 2 (2.4%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long ICO's project pay for bounty hunters  (Read 1420 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.

Two years is too long to get paid from the ICO, and usually, they pay after one month the ICO is finished so they can move to the other goals. I wonder what is the ICO, did you ask with the bounty manager or the teams of the ICO about the payment? I hope that you can get paid soon and every people who participate in the ICO is also getting the payment too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.

Two years is too long to get paid from the ICO, and usually, they pay after one month the ICO is finished so they can move to the other goals. I wonder what is the ICO, did you ask with the bounty manager or the teams of the ICO about the payment? I hope that you can get paid soon and every people who participate in the ICO is also getting the payment too.
Yes, this is too long if you have to wait for 2 years, I think you should ask the campaign manager or you should contact the developer

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

Yes, this is too long if you have to wait for 2 years, I think you should ask the campaign manager or you should contact the developer
Lots of problems that are problematic and in the end we don't get payment for what we get. as it is today. we cannot be sure whether we will still get our results or not later
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Ramikz only told of his experience as a bounty hunter, he said,
according to him the payment period that was considered the longest was bounty in 2016,
it did not mean that for the past two years he had just been paid.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

This will be different from any bounty. Maybe it used to be often faster in the process of distribution. but for this distribution process indeed ni require quite a long time and does have plausible reasons as well. investors sometimes more recently the bounty hunter and because the numbers are also pretty much so indeed take long it is reasonable.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

It actually depends on the run of the ICO itself. Because if the ICO will last for a long time by selling tokens. The bounty hunters should continue to promote the particular ICO which you joined in. But if the ICO runs so fast and reached already the hard cap. They can give bonus or reward by month or a week.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

2 years? Are you kidding? Most of bounty campaign will pay their bounty hunters in less than 6 months including campaign running time. Some campaigns can run longer than 6 months. I quit all campaigns that run for more than 1 year because it's fraud and waste my time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

So I think more than 2 month after end of ICO it's too long, but many project wait when market growth back and don't pay.
yep, approximately around 1 and 2 months after bounty campaign end. The bad image that certainly related with ICO project is a scam or legit ICO but they didn’t pay every participant (this case I have heard a few months back) when the token has been listed on some exchange.

I agree that the time interval is very long, the bounty hunter must have a high patience to get the reward that has been his right. Am I just wondering could this forum provide/manage the time interval for the bounty campaign to pay for each participant? And if this is possible, maybe a bounty hunter will have a little burden cause they will be paid within a predetermined time.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

base on my experienced 1-3 months is majority, yet there are some projects that paying weekly and less than a month Cheesy Always stay updated in every project in that time span cause some projects implement additional activity before distribution.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

It depends on the team and the bounty manager. But it usually takes more than one months to come into your wallet. However, there are some projects that are paying within first two weeks. Just make a better research, before joining a project  Wink
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

This situation will depend on the notice being posted by the bounty manager or the decision of the team members. There are bounties who are early payers, and some others who will pay at the end of the ICO, and some others pay after 1-3 months after the ICO. Its still their best decision i mean, because as we all know, bounty hunters are the dumpers of price, based on what ive heard.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

The rewards I participate in will almost always be delayed for more than one month to allocate tokens. Occasionally I will encounter the task of assigning rewards every week, but this is very rare!

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

Based on experience, ICO's normally pay within 1-3 months after the ICO closes. If it's within a month, then it's good  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Usually it takes about 30-90 days to receive the tokens for your campaign work but it can vary greatly and in some cases it can take up to a year before you receive the rewards

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Mostly is is in approximately 60 days, but there are projects who are extending their token sale or who decide to do the distribution after listing on exchanges. This means that it can take a longer duration.

delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

There are no specified time duration for bounty payments. It all depends on the roadmap of the particular project. the longest i have worked with a bounty is 7 months before i received my tokens
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

The payment of bounty always need long time and long duration. It all depends on their roadmap, the manager who lead the projects and the situation in the market. The longest time i worked with bounty is 8 months before i reach my own tokens in my wallet. So many manager need long time to check the spreadsheet and our stakes, and for now with the bad situation in the market i think it will takes more time than before, maybe the developer of the projects afraid their token will dumb like the market. And they intend to slowdown the payments.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

It is getting bigger almost every day, because teams behind the ICO do their best to protect their toke rate growth no matter what would be the cost. Bounty participants are not able to influence the process, so all they have to do is wait.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

the difference in 2016 with 2018 is. projects are few but there are rarely cheats, if the project is over the tokens or coins are directly distributed, BTT regulations are also not as complicated as now. maybe that problem will be faced now
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

The wait times seem to be getting longer and longer.
I speak from my own experience.
You currently have to wait for several months to get paid for a bountie.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: