< 1 month - 3 (3.6%)
1-3 month - 50 (60.2%)
4-6 month - 24 (28.9%)
7-12 month - 4 (4.8%)
more than 1 year - 2 (2.4%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long ICO's project pay for bounty hunters  (Read 1420 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

It is much more helpful to publish ads on YouTube and Facebook than to pay Bounty. Even if most of the accounts are real, I don't think that their followers are paying attention to it. Maybe I am wrong because every new project is continuing this tradition.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

It is much more helpful to publish ads on YouTube and Facebook than to pay Bounty. Even if most of the accounts are real, I don't think that their followers are paying attention to it. Maybe I am wrong because every new project is continuing this tradition.
]If they do that then it would usually require a week to near 4 weeks for the cryptocurrency payout.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Normally ICO used to pay in the one month. But now ICO just extended and payments take really long time more then one month. Just one reason team wait for the good market condition. But don't bother about to at-least give them tokens before listing. Bounty hunters give their best but many times now it's not worth  Sad

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

most of the projects pay from 1 to 2 months, if they last more than that I give the currency for lost, because usually those tokens are worth nothing because people and investors have lost the internet in the crypto, I have heard cases of people waiting up to 5 months for a token, which seems to be a total waste of time, you can do many extra things that will benefit you more in that period.

Bitcoin to the moon
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

The pay for bounty members of regular ICO projects is 30 days after the end of the Token sale. But if that time market falls in exchange rates and is not implied, then most ICO campaigns will postpone the pay for bounty or extend the time to sell ICO if the stat of Token sale are blue.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

Most often, campaigns pay tokens before listing on the exchange, but now many of them delay payments and pay only half a year after the end of the bounty campaign.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

Most often, campaigns pay tokens before listing on the exchange, but now many of them delay payments and pay only half a year after the end of the bounty campaign.
It seems I'm not lucky, I participated in a lot of bounty from 2017 until now. But no bounty distributes the token to me before they are listed in exchange. They delay and distribute after listing for 2-3 months, and then the price drops many times over the ICO and I get the token almost no value

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

All projects pay awards in different ways , and they have in the branch there is information when it will be paid, most often it is a couple of weeks sometimes reaches a month or longer.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Usually it takes up to 2 months to distribute all the rewards to the bounty hunters. Some managers are doing it faster, some slower. But in general 2 months is a regular time of getting your bounty tokens.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I work with bounty more than 2 years and it seems period of paid more longer that be in 2016.

Previously the timing of payments for the bounty campaign was faster. Now the whole market is experiencing not the best times and it is difficult for projects to collect the required amount in a short period of time.  Embarrassed
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

This will depends on the developer if they want to take a risk to give the token and list on exchanges immediately or wait until a bullish market. Some project will not mind the market and they will distribute after the crowd sale and get listed on exchange as a result the price hit the bottom and the investors will get angry to the team.
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

This will depends on the developer if they want to take a risk to give the token and list on exchanges immediately or wait until a bullish market. Some project will not mind the market and they will distribute after the crowd sale and get listed on exchange as a result the price hit the bottom and the investors will get angry to the team.
maybe you are right

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

Most of the bounty should be paid between 1 to 3 months after the ICO. But some projects are doing too late! I have worked with Envios, their ICO has ended more than 5 months ago and still, we haven't received Envion bounty payment! Envion was one of highest grossing ICO ever! At this moment, many projects can't reach the soft cap on time that's why they are extending the sale time and then bounty paying time also.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

the bounty can indeed be said to have a good roadmap will be able to paint the bounty hunter drops of blood on the longest two months even faster than that. at the moment it is more of it or there is a delay of at least the team will provide announcements over it so that the bounty hunter will not wonder that problems occur. If no news then leave it out because the scam would be a possibility.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
dataispower

Merit: 289

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

Most of the bounty should be paid between 1 to 3 months after the ICO. But some projects are doing too late! I have worked with Envios, their ICO has ended more than 5 months ago and still, we haven't received Envion bounty payment! Envion was one of highest grossing ICO ever! At this moment, many projects can't reach the soft cap on time that's why they are extending the sale time and then bounty paying time also.

Many ICOs are delayed public sale and it causes the distribution of the token to be delayed. Like I was in the eloncity campaign, it ended in August but now there is no public sale. May I have to wait 6 months to receive these tokens
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

all depends on the team's decision to distribute to the hunter bounty but what I know 98% of all ico will pay bounty participants within 1-3 months

ramirkz (OP)

Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

Wow - we have more than one year waiting for pay - it's true hard for hunters - work without pay till year.

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

maybe between 1 to 3 months the bounty will be paid. but there are some cases of bounties that have not been paid for up to 6 months or more. so in my opinion it all depends on the policy of the development team and the bounty manager. we bounty hunters can only wait patiently
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

The hope of all bounty hunters is that they want to get tokens quickly without having to wait 1 to 3 months. And everything I think depends on the project we are following. Because some of the projects that I have participated in have received tokens before 1 month. And the decision for the token distribution depends on the team and if there is no problem they will send the token according to the roadmap.

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

This year, the payment period has increased significantly, as has the duration of the ICO. On average, I wait for my payments for about 6 months, but sometimes this period increases to almost a year. Apparently this year will be one of the most difficult for bounty hunters.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: