Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌  (Read 1719 times)
ombiotral

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:14:58 PM

I must confess this is a good project
I really liked the project, I found it very promising, I'll be checking everything up close and keep an eye on everything that's about to come in this excellent future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:20:54 PM

already all people know about cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
I think that cryptocurrency will help to improve the system of protection against fakes for wine sellers.
Sales of counterfeit and other counterfeit products of expensive brands are enormous. The use of blockchain technology can put an end to this.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:31:54 PM

Let me assure you that 8 of 10 people I meet don't know anything about cryptocurrencies. They might have skipped an article about Bitcoin investment potential in Financial times and that is their only perception of cryptocurrencies.
I think that what you describe is completely true. There were polls in different countries, and in my opinion, as a result, users of cryptocurrency had about 4% of all the inhabitants of the planet.
So we have room to grow! )))
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:45:15 PM

Hey. I tried to find this information on your website, but couldn't. Could you please explain, why you set such a big difference between soft cap and hard cap?
And how much of a CWEX project has a soft cap and a hard cap? I have not found such data.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:48:41 PM

If there is a referral system, then you can think about inviting your friends and get a nice bonus for them.
The referral system is a great way to get coins. I often participate in bounty projects or referral programs.
Direct motivation to bring your friends and get nice bonuses for them, you just have to wait
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

I really liked the project, I found it very promising, I'll be checking everything up close and keep an eye on everything that's about to come in this excellent future
This CWEX project looks really interesting. I will definitely observe its development.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:58:24 PM

This CWEX project looks really interesting. I will definitely observe its development.

Which part is it that gets you so excited about it? I can't see the value yet in decentralized wine trading...
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:08:21 PM

Direct motivation to bring your friends and get nice bonuses for them, you just have to wait
I also want to participate in the distribution of referral links. I think this will help me get tokens of this promising project.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:38:11 PM

I also want to participate in the distribution of referral links. I think this will help me get tokens of this promising project.
I think that it is really a good chance to get perspective tokens and hold them until the price will rise. I guess I will do the same
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:40:45 PM

If there is a referral system, then you can think about inviting your friends and get a nice bonus for them.
The referral system is a great way to get coins. I often participate in bounty projects or referral programs.
I have not heard of this project have got an airdrop. However, it would be just awesome idea. I would like to join it
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:55:10 PM

Many projects use this function, it is useful to actually attract customers in this way.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:12:33 PM

Which part is it that gets you so excited about it? I can't see the value yet in decentralized wine trading...

Can the team also publish the current figures of how much funds they already collected?

Also, based from your roadmap, you did the partnering contracts negotiations last year.
Have you sealed the deal from your possible partners already?

CiNik

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:45:07 PM

I have not heard of this project have got an airdrop. However, it would be just awesome idea. I would like to join it
I learned about this project through friends, called to follow him and possibly take part in the bounty
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:12:21 PM

I learned about this project through friends, called to follow him and possibly take part in the bounty
My friends also advised me to take join this project and I can see it is really productive
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:21:32 PM

Many projects use this function, it is useful to actually attract customers in this way.
And to be honest it is effective! I just received some tokens from another perspective project so I think it can be also so good!

DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:28:30 PM

I also want to participate.. is it still going? I heard there are some good chances to get tokens and sell when there will be more appropriate time 

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:04:41 AM

I was interested in the possibility of introducing blockchain technology in the trade of elite goods. It is no secret that more than half of the products of elite alcohol brands are either counterfeit or counterfeit.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:34:26 AM

I think that this project will be able to conduct a successful ICO even in a negative market. I also think that the uptrend will start soon.
It is possible that the uptrend will begin in March of this year. Many talk about it. It remains to wait for long.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:01:39 AM

I remember several projects with a similar idea. But I don’t know about the further fate of these projects ... did they get something or not ... Now there are some competitors to this CWEX project?
I also met similar concepts in other projects. But as far as I know those projects could not make the finished product. In my opinion there even the ICO fees were not successful. I hope that this CWEX project will be able to carry out their plans.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

I will also observe their development. I have always liked projects that are trying to transfer blockchain technology to the real economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: