Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌  (Read 1716 times)
nebabudd

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

I really love this project and would want to be part of your success story and also see this project grow to its potential.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blazgalo

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:29:51 PM

Guys there is a referral program if you signup on cwinex.io
I hope CWEX token will soon listed on major exchange...
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:38:08 PM

And how much of a CWEX project has a soft cap and a hard cap? I have not found such data.
Soft cap: $1,000,000 USD Hard cap: $10,000,000 USD
This data is not secret. You looked bad. They are available both on the site and on the main page of this thread.
Nobody hides data, this is correct, but at the expense of hardcap there is a doubt that in such a market it is very difficult to collect such an amount
but the team can try to assemble a hard cap.
and the soft cap will be assembled, so the project will be launched in any case.
ombiotral

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:36:40 PM

Hello! CWEX-probably the most holiday cryptocurrency project  Smiley
 Good wine, the authenticity of which there is no doubt - this is a wonderful thing Smiley
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:04:22 PM

Guys there is a referral program if you signup on cwinex.io
I hope CWEX token will soon listed on major exchange...
Yes, there is a referral program and it is pretty good. But I am not sure thatvtoken will be able to reach so good exchanges. It may take time..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:07:56 PM

And how much of a CWEX project has a soft cap and a hard cap? I have not found such data.
This data is not secret. You looked bad. They are available both on the site and on the main page of this thread.
Nobody hides data, this is correct, but at the expense of hardcap there is a doubt that in such a market it is very difficult to collect such an amount
and the soft cap will be assembled, so the project will be launched in any case.
To be honest it is not so easy to collect soft cap because there are so many factors that can make a bad impact on product..
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:19:50 PM

To be honest it is not so easy to collect soft cap because there are so many factors that can make a bad impact on product..
I can agree that it is definitely not easy but personally I believe devs can collect it. The project is quite good and there are  also some supporters
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:22:11 PM

I remember several projects with a similar idea. But I don’t know about the further fate of these projects ... did they get something or not ... Now there are some competitors to this CWEX project?
I also met similar concepts in other projects. But as far as I know those projects could not make the finished product. In my opinion there even the ICO fees were not successful. I hope that this CWEX project will be able to carry out their plans.
Now there are a lot of projects that don’t pass ICO fees, this is the time in the cryptocurrency market
The CWEX project has no competitors in the market. I think this project will have a successful ICO, and will be able to create a quality product.
I am doubting that it doesn’t have other competitors. There some good that we should overcome
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:22:23 PM

It's not going to be easy to run a project, let alone with such trade situation right now, it might be more difficult to be able to do the marketing. but I believe the team is doing its best for the projects.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:51:31 AM

It's not going to be easy to run a project, let alone with such trade situation right now, it might be more difficult to be able to do the marketing. but I believe the team is doing its best for the projects.
I think this project can be successful, because it is aimed at a real business. People leading this business will be interested in new opportunities.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:39:01 AM

It is possible that the uptrend will begin in March of this year. Many talk about it. It remains to wait for long.
I would like to believe that in March the market will begin to turn and growth. In fact, the market has been falling since December 2017.
Denis CWEX

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Financial fees are going well  Wink
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:35:19 AM

Do financial fees from investors go well? I see the amount you have for fees is not small
Financial fees are going well  Wink
They have the right to set up the fees so i think they are in the money problem so they need more money to develop the project.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:06:56 AM

Thus, people will not be disappointed in the future that they have invested in this project.
I think that Project CWEX has a good future and investments in this project will be able to bring good dividends.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:19:48 AM

I also met similar concepts in other projects. But as far as I know those projects could not make the finished product. In my opinion there even the ICO fees were not successful. I hope that this CWEX project will be able to carry out their plans.
I think that the project has chances to become successful and they are quite big. I would like to see a beta version of the project platform.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:30:02 AM

Thus, people will not be disappointed in the future that they have invested in this project.
I think that Project CWEX has a good future and investments in this project will be able to bring good dividends.
Why do you think this project will be successful and will bring dividends to investors? The market is very difficult situation now.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:39:46 AM

I think that the project has chances to become successful and they are quite big. I would like to see a beta version of the project platform.
When there is a beta version of the project, we can all together check how everything works and where the money goes
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

I remember a lot of projects that distributed tokens that depreciated for a long time and then completely left the market.
This is not always the case of fraud. It often happens that a project collects insufficient funds to continue development and therefore the project dies.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

I will also observe their development. I have always liked projects that are trying to transfer blockchain technology to the real economy.
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:16:56 PM

I will also observe their development. I have always liked projects that are trying to transfer blockchain technology to the real economy.
Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
There is nothing difficult. There are many companies that work only in one region (country, city), they can implement cryptocurrency, even if it is not legalized all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: