Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌  (Read 1719 times)
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

The difference between a soft cap or a hard cap is exactly 10 times. The team explained what caused this difference. How will the development of the project differ in the first and second cases?
I think what I mean is that there are basic costs for creating and launching a project, but there are options with an increased staff of programmers and marketers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:32:40 PM

The eternal problem. It seems the idea is good and the project itself looks like the one that really can work and is needed. But the problem is that without money and advertising nothing interesting will come out. You could have done it a year earlier and many would give you a lot of money, but now the market is not the same and no one will give you anything for such ideas.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:11:14 PM

Although the amount for the project is not really big, but with such a market it is very difficult to collect it, few people trust now and invest
Well, I don’t know ... I read recently in the news that since the beginning of the year more than 160 million dollars have been invested in ICO projects. This is a rather large amount to say that people stopped investing in cryptocurrencies.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:12:07 PM

The difference between a soft cap or a hard cap is exactly 10 times. The team explained what caused this difference. How will the development of the project differ in the first and second cases?
I think what I mean is that there are basic costs for creating and launching a project, but there are options with an increased staff of programmers and marketers.
This will be in the future, as long as it is not worth expanding your staff, as long as there should be enough
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:42:48 PM

Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
But government agencies are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrency and provide them with the official status of a means of payment.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:02:53 PM

Until there is global recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, it will be very difficult to develop and integrate projects into real business.
But government agencies are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrency and provide them with the official status of a means of payment.
It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
orleli

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
it will happen anyway, sooner or later.
Many governments and companies have already adopted a cryptocurrency, the rest will come a little later.
CiNik

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:03:59 PM

it will happen anyway, sooner or later.
Many governments and companies have already adopted a cryptocurrency, the rest will come a little later.
In any case, there will be countries that will be against for a long time, because it is simply not profitable for them to do it in their own interests.
inblowlas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

This will be in the future, as long as it is not worth expanding your staff, as long as there should be enough
however, I also don’t see any information on what money will be spent on if the team can collect hardcap.
Stnev89

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:07:57 PM

however, I also don’t see any information on what money will be spent on if the team can collect hardcap.
I agree with you, but you can always spend any amount of money rationally on the development of the project, this is not a problem at all.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:24:27 PM

I agree with you, but you can always spend any amount of money rationally on the development of the project, this is not a problem at all.
I think that many teams use money not rationally. they can spend money on their own needs, instead of improving the project.
ombiotral

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:26:18 PM

I agree, the amount is not large. But in today's realities, not every project can even collect $ 1 million. I hope that the guys will succeed.
You say that like a million dollars is a hundred bucks ... A million is a lot of money. And to collect such money is not easy.
This amount of money could have been collected earlier quickly, but not now, the situation has changed, the market on the bottoms and investments has decreased.
if the team conducts a quality marketing campaign and also has a promising idea - they can conduct a successful and fast ico.
pricasde

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:34:07 PM

The eternal problem. It seems the idea is good and the project itself looks like the one that really can work and is needed. But the problem is that without money and advertising nothing interesting will come out. You could have done it a year earlier and many would give you a lot of money, but now the market is not the same and no one will give you anything for such ideas.
Now it is a very difficult market, and I see that many quality projects cannot collect investments and leave the market. but I think that if a project is of high quality, it can succeed.
b0x0

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:32:23 AM

Thats an interesting idea. Seems to be a promising project. Good Luck.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:35:24 AM

On the one hand, this is so, and on the other hand, for the universal application and dissemination of technology, it is necessary to obligatory legalization and acceptance by states.
Sooner or later, blockchain technology will be accepted by the world. And then the widespread development of projects will begin.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:41:12 AM

This is an original and promising idea, I think that this can be successful, the team is actively working and developing the platform.
Let's hope that soon we will see a ready and fully working platform from project CWEX.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:04:12 AM

without advertising and strong marketing there will be no serious development of the project. We need huge budgets and a lot of people for this. Not everyone has this opportunity.
Well, with a budget for marketing, project CWEX is all right. The marketing team works very well. The project is already quite well known.
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:35:28 AM

I fully agree, now it is very difficult to collect this amount and it takes not a short period of time
The CWEX project is quite promising. I think that the team will be able to collect the required amount and begin development.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:07:20 AM

In the coming months there will be growth. If only because everyone is waiting for him. Maybe it will not be global and powerful, but in any case, however small it will be.
I personally hope to see the pump in March of this year. I wish my thoughts would become a reality.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

let's hope that the market will soon change its trend and the project will not have problems with financing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: