Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] CWEX - decentralized fine wine trading 📌  (Read 1719 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:38:08 PM

This project has many interested investors who can invest in project development.
Judging by the active communication in this thread - the community at this project is very active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:54:47 PM

This project has many interested investors who can invest in project development.
Judging by the active communication in this thread - the community at this project is very active.
It is interesting for people to observe the development of the project, because they sit here and communicate
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

There is activity here, just people communicate and monitor the project, let's see how it will develop further
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:32:55 PM

It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
Government agencies say that the cryptocurrency is not confirmed and not secured ... And what is their paper provided with which they print every day? Future for cryptocurrency!
Guys crypto in value is a fraction of the fiat market or central bank money supply. Down the line central banks will start issuing their own crypto.
Cryto market needs more stablity so that we can increase the market share and bring in more users into the market..
And so many people know about cryptocurrency, but they don’t go here because the market is not stable, and ordinary people cannot do it.
I think that now in crypt we can see more of professional traders and investors because most of ordinary people already left the market ..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:52:04 PM

It is just not profitable for the state to accept cryptocurrency, since the national currency may thus fall in popularity.
Government agencies say that the cryptocurrency is not confirmed and not secured ... And what is their paper provided with which they print every day? Future for cryptocurrency!
Guys crypto in value is a fraction of the fiat market or central bank money supply. Down the line central banks will start issuing their own crypto.
Cryto market needs more stablity so that we can increase the market share and bring in more users into the market..
We are not deciding what the situation on the market is and what the course is there now, there are people who personally regulate it, you can call them whales of the market, but at the expense of attracting new people, I will say that every day a new person comes here investing his money
His or her Smiley) there are quite a lot of women here) and I also agree that we still have got a lot of people in community
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

And so many people know about cryptocurrency, but they don’t go here because the market is not stable, and ordinary people cannot do it.
I think that now in crypt we can see more of professional traders and investors because most of ordinary people already left the market ..
Market is losing community members and I hope we can do something about it..
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:58:38 PM

We are not deciding what the situation on the market is and what the course is there now, there are people who personally regulate it, you can call them whales of the market, but at the expense of attracting new people, I will say that every day a new person comes here investing his money
His or her Smiley) there are quite a lot of women here) and I also agree that we still have got a lot of people in community
Actually i haven’t met a lot of women here.. I used to PM to some active members to discuss something, but almost all were men.. or they were pretending;)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:00:00 AM

There are still too many market whales and I don’t know if we can fight with them..
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:35:37 AM

Let's hope that soon we will see a ready and fully working platform from project CWEX.
The pace of development depends on how successful will be the project fees for ICO. I hope that the guys will succeed.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:06:34 AM

I personally hope to see the pump in March of this year. I wish my thoughts would become a reality.
Considering that in recent days the market has fallen even harder, I personally have big doubts that we will generally see growth in the coming year.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:03:56 AM

if the team actively works, they will receive funding from investors and will be able to make a successful project
In today's market, all investors are depressed. Raising money is a big problem. But this does not mean it is not possible to do this. Will hope for the best.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:19:10 AM

As for me, on the contrary, cryptocurrency has a high level of protection, where they have this information from - it’s not clear
The technology itself is not yet fully tested. Very often there are hacks, various hard forks and other things. Ordinary users will not like this.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:58:45 AM

I understand that the success of the CWEX project requires close contact with the producers of alcoholic beverages. What negotiations have already been conducted?
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:28:19 AM

The site has information that 10 people work in a team, and there are 4 advisers.
if I understand correctly - these are all team members.
14 people is a normal composition for a startup. I think that when the project starts, then of course you will need to attract many more people.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

It is interesting for people to observe the development of the project, because they sit here and communicate
This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:59:02 AM

Well, with a budget for marketing, project CWEX is all right. The marketing team works very well. The project is already quite well known.
Let's hope that marketers can make a good PR campaign for this project and it will be known among crypto investors.
searchcorve

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

Well, with a budget for marketing, project CWEX is all right. The marketing team works very well. The project is already quite well known.
Let's hope that marketers can make a good PR campaign for this project and it will be known among crypto investors.
I see that the team is already conducting a quality PR campaign. but they also have to show a quality product.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:28:38 PM

This project is not ordinary. And extraordinary things have the properties to go "to the moon." Therefore, I think that there are a lot of people who are interested in investments.
I remember a lot of unusual projects that went to the bottom. but it seems to me that the CWEX project can achieve success.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:32:52 PM

I see that the team is already conducting a quality PR campaign. but they also have to show a quality product.
After the PR campaign is conducted, you can show your residents that they are doing well on the forum.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:41:29 PM

In our world, any young company depends on advertising, the more advertising on social networks and on television, the better the future will be popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: