Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 33414 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

My advice is that you better learn first about crypto, risk, money management because all three are very important, without knowledge you will suffer losses, because in the crypto world is very cruel
That is how things work in the first place. You cannot succeed in life if you do not prepare for what is coming and if you are unable to anticipate and speculate the coming events, you might not end up making a good strategy so it is very very important to be active and learn before you start trading.

It does not matter if you are a newbie. What matters the most is your strategy and your knowledge about the thing you are dealing with. Good would be if you start with coins like ETH or ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:13:47 PM

Newbies should learn the basics from the very beginning, it is the foundation of knowledge and after you learned it you can adapt to any circumstances while having some minor issues you must stay calm and don't let your emotions carry you away from your goal instead of fearing it might burn you just leave it be and wait for it shine at a very bright time. After learning the basics you can make some experiments after and gain knowledge by trading for a change.
Not all new investors and traders use to lose but only those who don’t know how to deal with time to time price change, if you are new try to get knowledge before you start trading and then even after having knowledge make user you trade for long term because it will help you avoid any mistake and to be emotional, for new traders long term trading is best option.
Most investors and traders lose money, there is no way around that, if you want to win money in the market of cryptocurrencies then that money must come from the pocket of another investor, this is not always easy to accept since that means that any profits you make come from a trader losing money, but it is their fault for trading without any knowledge, I have seen people trading after just watching a few youtube videos and as you may guess the whales have a very easy time getting the money of those investors.

So the only way to become one of the few traders that make money out of this market is to study harder than your competitors and have more skills than them, if you are incapable of doing this it will be better for you to not trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:56:41 PM

Yes you should be have knowledge about trading because from the fluctuacion of crypto we can make good money. We can make money in crypto from uptrend or downtrend , if the price uptrend buy some potential coins and sell it after target profit achived and then shorting the price if the trend is bearish. Never hold any crypto without risk management.
Even if you do have the basic knowledge about trading, and if you are doing the day trading, you would not be satisfied for one reason that is there are those who prefer to go for the long term thing by which I mean they hodl their coins for long and long and this leads to one thing called whooping profits. So a day trader despite making quick money might feel the inferiority and would never be satisfied. Lasting long is equivalent to pleasure.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:01:58 PM

It is very good that you have decided to deal with this kind of earnings on crypto. I think it is the most promising now. It has been quite some time since writing your post and I would be interested to know if you have achieved any success in trading.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:39:56 PM

Read about the basics of trading, about the various strategies and try them on yourself. Choose the one that will be most convenient for you and can trade.

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:01:37 PM

Read about the basics of trading, about the various strategies and try them on yourself. Choose the one that will be most convenient for you and can trade.
Of course, the theory should give the main direction for a beginner in the trade, but the most important aspect for a novice trader is practice. Thanks to trading with the help of a small start-up capital, the trader will learn and develop certain views and approaches to trading. here you can even say that in the process a newcomer can work out his own personal strategy, which can be quite effective.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:51:39 AM

It is all about determination, man. If you are willing to lose and win at the same time while trading, then go ahead. Take a step forward to attain your goal. If you can not achieve success if you will not go out to your shell. Goodluck.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:12:23 AM

It's a very well said dude, you are right. Newbies need to know more cryptocurrency of each characteristic on it and how they work their platform, of course, profitable as well. Though it is not just easy to learn if you don't have enough skills in trading then you should stop and take time to learn more about it. I think the best to build trading skills here in the forum.
skill in trading is very necessary, especially for beginner traders. actually there is no term beginner in trading, if they already know about the characteristics of crypto currencies and have good analysis and predictions, then actually he can become a reliable trader.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:27:22 PM

Newbie should trade but should start to trade with a very small amount first to gain some experiences first, after that you can gradually increase the risk by increasing the total amount and go from there, and you should never increase the total investment if you haven't gain much experience yet.
You're right, I also started my journey as a trader with small amount and the purpose is to experience the actual trade and the emotions that you would feel when you need to decide of the strategy to apply.

But before trying, its important to gain knowledge first by searching of the do's and dont. Its fine to commit mistakes as a newbie because thats how you will learn and its quite normal. As time goes by your knowledge will go deep that can lead you to become an expert trader.

Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

Newvie should trade because everyone comes from a newbie. It is better for newbie to have experiences and learn to be wise when ot comes to trading. Big time trader now are from a newbie like what I've said before. Trading big amounts are not  recommended to newbie because trading needs experiences and strategies to have larger benefits and to aviod losses.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:17:33 PM

I will direct you to the point that if you have no experience in trading and you are a newbie also its better to learn about trading and how it works before putting your money in the platform and avoid complaining if your loss your money in one day. Grin
Good idea mate before getting into trading it is very important to have knowledge and information about trading and know what actually trading is, it is good to gain smart skills and be well trained trader, then gradually you will become expert one, put your money in promising coin, which is bitcoin of course and then hold to trade for long term patiently.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:45:30 PM

I will direct you to the point that if you have no experience in trading and you are a newbie also its better to learn about trading and how it works before putting your money in the platform and avoid complaining if your loss your money in one day. Grin
The fact is that even a novice with the current state of the cryptocurrency market must be careful and use minimal amounts in their deposits, in order to avoid the loss of their assets. Already many times but also professionals have argued that daily trading should be about 5% of the total amount of the deposit.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:03:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 05:33:26 PM by wxa7115

Newvie should trade because everyone comes from a newbie. It is better for newbie to have experiences and learn to be wise when ot comes to trading. Big time trader now are from a newbie like what I've said before. Trading big amounts are not  recommended to newbie because trading needs experiences and strategies to have larger benefits and to aviod losses.
It is true that at the beginning we were all newbies and we didn't know how to trade correctly, however those that really learn and are able to extract profits from other traders are those that learn a lot before they even make their first trade, but that is not the attitude of most traders, they do not even read a book about the subject before they begin to invest all the money they have in the world in a market that they do not understand.

And that is a recipe for disaster because it is going to be impossible for a newbie to make money when there are so many whales and experimented investors in the market that are only looking to make profits out of people like them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:18:57 AM

- The basic knowledge to start trading is a necessity and newbie must know, if newbie is not clear about this knowledge and continues to participate in trading, their results will be like you said, losing money then complaining constantly about trading. And as soon as newbie knows the principle of this job, they should also be prepared for the loss because newbie in the early stages with too little experience and knowledge, this market can trick them into trapping but they need to accept and face when it is a necessary condition for them to mature in trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

Some wants short cut in trading, they think it's easy to make money and they can make it instant, but the reality will tell them it's not.
We start as newbie, so we do not have to rush things, let's study trading carefully, we will experience loses but that is normal, what's necessary is we learn.

STUDENTCOIN