Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.

At least it can be tradable in the market even if it hasn't that much impact. Cryptocurrencies have a brighter future ahead because it continue to dominate in the market and this is why more programmers are getting to be interested in the technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, the price will up and dowm it us just contributor to project success. The main reason fro success is the project progress and updates which will make some impact to the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

offcourse and price will also depends on holding token. holding more amount of token rather than selling will help to increase the price
Yes, it would be helping the token to increase for its price. But what if anyone keeps holding and no people buy the token?
To atrract buyers, the team must have to be very innovative in their works and make the project a good choice for investments so that the price of token will increase. They should never stop in finding more ways to improved it until the implementation comes IMO.

You are right! The team should never stop finding ways in attracting buyers or other investors if they want to succeed. It is  very important to have lots of number of people who support and invest the project because they are one of the important parts in order the project or the team reach success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.
Exactly,  being ready is the best weapons against all the trials circumstances that may appear along the project way. They can have backup plans and backup solution for each problem that will come.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.

Well the manipulators can predict I guess Roll Eyes

Well if they couldnt even do that then they'd be really shitty pumpers and dumpers Tongue
In my opinion that would take a great cooperation of big time cryptocurrency users to be able to execute it on the right way.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Well if they couldnt even do that then they'd be really shitty pumpers and dumpers Tongue
In my opinion that would take a great cooperation of big time cryptocurrency users to be able to execute it on the right way.

That is why it is very hard for us to predict because of the battle between the bull and the bear, when some group of people wanting it go up while the other group are wanting to go it down.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

The price of any cryptocurrency depends on supply and demand inside exchanges. if there are more sellers than buyers, the price goes down, and opposite is true. When there is masternode or reward system, most likely would be always a supply, in other words, those who get rewards would sell their rewards constantly in exchange and make sell wall bigger than buy wall. 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

Tell me, what are the project plans for the near future? I'm interested in the prospect for further expansion of the project, is there any news from the developers?
Yes, i am have seriously about their plan at the future same like you too. I know they have roadmap, but i think it isn't enough information for us at this time?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, we cannot predict any price and value of coin at this time, as some experts said that this time is recovery time for crypto market, but i don't see anything.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

Many groups of Pumpers now are active on telegram channels, So Their is a big possibility they will choose skrumble tokens and pump it for few minutes and then dump.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?

You just missed the airdrop campaign dude, Its already finished if you want to purchase some tokens go to the exchanges they have been listed.

connecoin

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Aside from Testnet, I'm very much interested about the upcoming plans and activities of the team so that the price of this token will increase. Perhaps, they need to attend some crypto events like summit so that they can be able to have good partnerships in some companies here in crpyto world.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Based from the road map, they are currently working with the Dapp which I think people necessary to know the progress of it. This platform must probably have something because they are on their path which I supposed everything they have planned are well-executed due to the output that we already been seen.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

The price of any cryptocurrency depends on supply and demand inside exchanges. if there are more sellers than buyers, the price goes down, and opposite is true. When there is masternode or reward system, most likely would be always a supply, in other words, those who get rewards would sell their rewards constantly in exchange and make sell wall bigger than buy wall. 

It is because there is no real product and only coin which is being rolled in the market. Basically, the rules will always apply about this supply and demand. Skrumble network is still making its progress which I think people are expecting good things would be happen.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Many groups of Pumpers now are active on telegram channels, So Their is a big possibility they will choose skrumble tokens and pump it for few minutes and then dump.
In most of telegram channels about the pumpers or pump groups, they were charging you money to make a top and high rated signal, in which can make profits.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.
Yes, it's because of their new thread design which is reinvented and make it more simply. Hope you can understand and wait for the admin response for this
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
strange that the developers have made such an error. All users need information about the project and can be found on the official website. I hope the team will be more attentive to provide news and updates about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: