Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter  (Read 1554 times)
Popular man (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Definitely you have missed the basic point, most bounty hunters work just for the reward/money, all they want is decent reward out of each camoaign they work for, at the moment such reward is hard to find due to long lasting bears lets hope market will become better soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

It's a win-win situation for both the ICO and the bounty hunters, ICO do not have to spend their own money to advertise because advertising company will have second thought accepting their token, and with bounty hunters they can their own rules and how they are going to be promoted, and this is very cost effective compared to facebook ads or adwords or any means of advertising.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

hello! in my opinion there are several possibilities - payment, adpoting new skills or polishing the old ones and personal satisfaction. you know, some of them are really enjoy the process

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

That is why they are called bounty hunters. Their aim is to receive the bounty from tasks they do. Maybe the right question is what are they going to do with the bounties hunters received from campaigns. Some, simply sell their reward after receiving it or exchange to another crypto. Others, like me, want to hodl the stakes for long-term investments.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I think everyone who participates in the bounty hunter aims to get money, I think that's all that is in the minds of the bounty hunters, no one wants to work without earning money, we all know that bounty hunters often don't get paid because of ICO Scams , the bounty hunters consider it a lesson to carefully choose a bounty campaign.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

The purpose of bounty hunters is to join the campaign to receive bonuses. They are usually visionaries, they know how to register good campaigns. This is not everyone can do. I also participated in many campaigns but sometimes not paid.
D1zee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
Certainly, the aim is to get paid just as many have already pointed out which is the whole idea of bounty hunting, doing something and getting paid for it. So for every campaign a bounty hunter engage in, their hope is to get paid once done and move to the next one and as we know, some have taken this as their daily job for the main time if you're highly leveled and know the  right bounties to participate in you can make good pay from bounties.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

Definitely you have missed the basic point, most bounty hunters work just for the reward/money, all they want is decent reward out of each camoaign they work for, at the moment such reward is hard to find due to long lasting bears lets hope market will become better soon.

You have said it all my friend, the primary purpose is to make money, but bear in mind if the project doesn't get enough publicity then making good money from such project might be deficit, with a successful bounty campaign, there are every tendency the project will succeed. So my say is despite the fact that you doing bounty there is need for you to do it properly.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

Well, everybody just do bounty campaigns just because they can get a lot of money from it. And I think it is the number one reason they got in to this.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

I think the main purpose of bounty hunting is earning coins by work, maybe through social, content, translations, signature or any other campaigns. Some immediately sell their coins for money, while others who have learned about the importance of holding also tend to hodl their coins or even invest more.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

The sole aim is simple. Make money from new projects and get rich. I am sure that is what always plays in the mind of every bounty hunters.. Their interest is usually on what they get at the end of the campaign even more than how the project performs in the future. The mentality is not good anyway.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

of course the purpose of bounty hunter is to get coins for free without having to make investments like investors and in addition they support the project also want to get more experience

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I think the goal of the paid hunters is that they are the only ones making money and after the ico period is over they will get tokens from the ICO development team, then most of them don't want to invest, instead they sell it to get results.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

I think that all bounty hunters pursue a goal - a reward, although it has become hard recently to find a decent bounty that would raise funds for the ICO and pay all the rewards without cutting down the pool!
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Not just because we are in a bear market the such rewards are very much in a stale prices after the ICO
period but it is also because not all bounties are really profitable. For such there are only bounties that are intended to scam people or bounties that cannot meet their quota for the soft cap. So as a bounty hunter you should always consider such things before joining.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

The sole aim is profit and share holding. They want to be among the first to hold those coins at early stage for a possible huge profits in future. Nothing more.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

The goal of the prize hunter is to join the campaign to receive tokens from the IOO development team and I also participate in many bounty campaigns, but there is an ico project sometimes not paid to date.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

The purpose of the bounty hunter is basically to make money by working on tasks in a bounty campaign. Besides that, you can also get a lot of insight and knowledge about cryptocurrency in general. I think that's a natural thing.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:08:52 AM

What else you can expect from a bounty hunter. the sole purpose is to make money out of the bounties and nothing else. Many people might just say that they do bounties because they want to get involve in the different crypto projects and stay with them as Hodler. Wrong! Thats a lie, all the bounty hunters are just here to collect as many tokens as they could and then dump them immediately after they get the chance. This will help them earn huge money in the later times. They dont care about the price of listed coin as they would have gotten the coins free of cost anyways. And yes once a bounty is finished they are always up for the next so that money can keep flowing.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: