Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter  (Read 1554 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

There are two types of bounty hunter.

1. Supporter
2. Hunter itself

So judge on your own on what type of bounty hunter you are and what you aim.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:25 AM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Honestly, the main reason of the bounty hunters that they are here is to earned big to support their financial needs in which mostly are here because they expect to get paid from their hard work and efforts as they considered Bitcoin as other source of income.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

They're basically being paid as a form of advertising and to get a wider distribution of the coin. Some actually care about the project and will save the coins... but others may dump right away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Today it is much harder for people to find reliable ICOs, which are ready to pay you for your tasks, but you should also remember that working projects may provide bounty too. They are much safer.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I consider that bounty campaigns for teams and developers are the most interesting ways of getting tokens. In addition, you may become part of Ethereum team, for example, which seem to be a dream for many developers out there.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

If we are not being hyprocite then we should know that ”Money” is the answer to your question. If you are here in this forum just to learn crypto and blockchain then you shouldn't join any bounties. Let's be honest that bounty hunters are devoting it's time to market a project and some of the hunters are selling their hard earned tokens for a few bucks which is for me is not really profitable.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

Bounty hunters are definitely here to make money, and if in doing so they have an earnest voice and belief, then everyone wins, including the ico, the bounty hunter and the investor.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

Bounty hunters are just like employee, they work for projects to get rewards that the sole aim, no one is doing for different reasons

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

The aim of the bounty hunter is to find income for free by working to promote an ICO project to the public, so that the profits for project makers are very large, because their projects can be helped by bounty hunters. And for bounty hunters will get rewards in the form of their tokens if their ICO project is successful in sales.

Noah93

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

In my opinion, prize hunters have the goal of earning money from gifts by following the rules given by their gift managers to advertise their ICO projects until they succeed.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

I consider that expririenced bounty hunters are able to define prospect ICO during the ICO itself and get money for simple tasks. All you need is social network account and nothing else.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:04:34 AM by maarx

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Obviously earning crypto currencies are the main motivation of a bounty hunter. Earning currencies with no cost but with only their time and energy. I am one being among. I seriously love to earn tokens from good bounties. I do research on the ICOS completely before pitching into the bounty. I go through the whitepapers, read through every details. I get through project details, google on to check if the team members do really exist, I go through their ICOs promotional videos published, I check the ICO bench ratings, I check how long they are into this business and etc. This will certain me if the ICO is a legit or scam.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

If you want to know the purpose of bounty hunters, through the campaigns they follow, the goal is to make the ICO project successful in selling tokens. If the token sales reach hardcap, the bounty hunter will be paid according to the allocation. Of course, this is a big advantage for bounty hunters and investors.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

You are very correct on this as this has always been the way most bounty hunters react to bounty participation. Some will even ask if they off their signature on the very day the bounty ends to quickly run off to another. Except on rare cases when a bounty hunter is also an investor.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

I do not try to look for many projects in whose bounty companies you can participate. I think it's worth choosing one, but a good one.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

It much easier than you can imagine - it is one of the two ways of getting tokens without investing and without putting your money in it. As simple as that
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Thats the life of a bounty hunter. Finding some projects and after that you would need to find another one but be always sure on to search the best ones if you dont like to waste up your effort and time
on advertising them but ending up on having no tokens or didnt get any salary because you have promoted a shitcoin.This is the risk and you should embrace it as a hunter.
We do all aim for money i strongly believe on that.

sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

everyone comes to this market in an effort to make money, and hunters are no exception. It’s just that nobody will advertise the project.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

In my opinion, the sole aim of bounty hunter is make more from nothing. So, you earn new altcoins and try to make some money from them.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

Very stupid question.Why is everyone involved in the bounty?right to make money.Strongly ideological people just collect cryptocurrency and expect that it will cost a lot of money.But basically all the participants of the bounty do their work in the hope of getting paid for it.And by the way in recent times, all participants of the bounty there is apathy to participate in the bounty as the majority of ICO after listing understate the price of 80-90%.As a result, earnings on the bounty becomes unpredictable and small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: