Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:45:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter  (Read 1561 times)
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounties nowadays take as long as 12 weeks to 20 weeks to complete. That must have been more than enough time to promote the project. So it may not be suitable or convenient for the bounty hunter to continue promoting after such long period.
And when they work 12-20 weeks, But the reward they receive is only equal to 4-8 weeks than before .. I found engaging in bounty now take too much time and get too little money compared with the beginning of 2018

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

yes usually bounty hunters support an ico not because they believe in the potentiality of the project but only for the reward in token or cash

free space pm if interessed
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

First and foremost majority of bounty hunters is into bounty to get the monetary compensation but few others do this as fun too because myself enjoying doing some social media campaign to pass time while the other thing that may be aim of bounty hunters is to get some skills, some have become professional article writers and translator from participating in bounty because it's all encompassing
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
i do not get tje purpose of bounty hunters in my opinion there are better things to do that this and you can find another one

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

First and foremost majority of bounty hunters is into bounty to get the monetary compensation but few others do this as fun too because myself enjoying doing some social media campaign to pass time while the other thing that may be aim of bounty hunters is to get some skills, some have become professional article writers and translator from participating in bounty because it's all encompassing
in my opinion the sole aim of the bounties is to show peopel tahg theybare exist and tjey van use tjem in the hour of need that is all

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

As a bounty hunter i always pray that if our ico is finished im begging that to pay us bounty hunters who promote for their business and get the exact money we deserve.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

As a bounty hunter my sole aim for bounty hunter is to earn a big profit reward and also for bounty ico that will not pay some tokens after their ico ends.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

The sole aim of a bounty hunter is basically looking for Campaigns or Bounties that is worth campaigning for. They look for campaigns that is easy to understand and easy to do. Bounty hunters spend most of their time studying what they are campaigning for and what effective ways there are to do bounty hunting.
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

Since this is a profession then their purpose is obviously for money. What is surprising about this, this is also a way of living. But I think trading is the best way. Bounty hunters should be the people of the third world.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

The primary aim of bounties  is to earn tokens and these tokens will use to invest in a good ICO projects to earn more. Bounties needs time and hard work but this can also provide more  knowledge in other opportunities in crypto.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

how about reward? i think people like the idea they get some money in exchange for their efforts or talents. some go as far as to start their own projects, since they start to understand how this machine works

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

The aim of the bounty hunter is to make sure that they carry out their tasks as they are specified in the bounty campaign, that way they will be helping to actually promote the coins to people who are willing to invest in new coins. They have no other tasks, you just have to make sure that all of your tasks are completed before the deadline

xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

actually hunter bounty and investors have something in common, it's just that we work to be paid in the form of tokens. then we hold up according to the knowledge we read from white paper so that its value rises in the future. but there are also many who make work rather than benefits and technology
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Of course, profit. They don't participate in companies because they want to help the project. This is all done purely because of the desire to earn.
Teh Kotak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

The main aim of the bounty hunter is to get tokens from each bounty they follow, and they use their free time to perform tasks assigned by the bounty moderator to get prizes in the form of tokens, then they sell tokens obtained from prizes to earn money.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

I try to look for good projects. If there is a good project in which you can invest (which I still will not do) or just participate in bounty company, then why not do it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

The sole aim of the bounty hunter is to get max work and make money. Many people want to take part in the bounty, but not all have time because the demand is high.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

As a bounty hunter, my objective is to choose the very best bounty campaign offered by a very promising ICO. Once i got the best among the best ICOs out there, i am making sure that i will hold my bounty tokens until these tokens go to the moon.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

The goal of each participant in a company’s bounty is, of course, the desire to earn tokens in order to sell them on the stock exchange and make a profit. Of course, there are cases when tokens are not sold, but saved for further use as intended
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

The sole aim of bounty hunter is to spread the good news of the project to the public.
That's also the reason why bounty campaigns exist because projects need endorsers for their product in a large scale.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: