Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Down down we go.  (Read 1513 times)
PIMPdev

Activity: 582
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

It is completely blowing me up and it is interesting how much more down we can go, because if the price of mate tokens would go again 5 times lower, I think only 5% of guys will be staying on the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

As it stand in crypto that anything can happen to a coin at anytime because it is volatile and we do not know how much it will dip but I think this is a good time to hold patiently and not sell because it will be profitable when the market recover fully from the bear.
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

That's right, bro. We must remain in the crypto world even though crypto prices continue to fall every day. But if we see it in September now. Some coins in Crypto have started to rise little by little. I believe this is the beginning of the Crypto revival after so many months of low prices.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

That's right, bro. We must remain in the crypto world even though crypto prices continue to fall every day. But if we see it in September now. Some coins in Crypto have started to rise little by little. I believe this is the beginning of the Crypto revival after so many months of low prices.
"I will not sacrifice my money for something that has no regulation" - Investor.
Crypto communities must try to make this field a regulation.
btcoin

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

This is a pretty nasty situation you know. Why everyone should suffer because of people who can't just get some patience and wait?
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

By the end of 2017 many new money entered the crypto market and made the price of coins in the market rise, but entering early 2018 many FUDs damaged the confidence of new investors, the lack of knowledge they had made them easily believe in FUDs and they left Crypto, and they those who understand crypto remain and fight through this sult phase.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

Totally bundled, no one expected this as the market gone too low. But hold your coin now and have patience this is like a game of seasaw you cannot predict here. But Still I strongly believe that it may recover again and boom the Market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

Jan this year was good in cryptos, and most people are seriously regretting why they did not take profit back in Jan, since that Jan the crypto market has continue to go down and down, without any much sign of recovery.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

Do not go before you get back up, still to survive, it is difficult to survive but will later have the power to do so. What once survived will now find favor.
New coins try to move forward and survive even though there is so many competition, survive and gain profits later.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

this is normal condition. you see avarage historical drops in past ,  you see similar drops and ups. so bull run ahead.  this is the real time to buy.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
galihutami

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

this is normal condition. you see avarage historical drops in past ,  you see similar drops and ups. so bull run ahead.  this is the real time to buy.

the current condition of the coins in the CMC is dominated by the color red, which is an opportunity for us to purchase the coins of potentially high for price hikes and turn a profit. do not miss this opportunity.
blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:22:18 AM

this is bound to happen, because of the right to mine. When everyone gets mining machine whole buy the tokens for is to get value. so i think it will rise but not now may be mid next year.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

the current condition of the coins in the CMC is dominated by the color red, which is an opportunity for us to purchase the coins of potentially high for price hikes and turn a profit. do not miss this opportunity.

Do you believe that this is a normal condition? If we compare the situation now in the market and in the past few years perhaps it had the same and for sure the market will rise again not now, but we need to wait that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

All the fud and whales taking profit,slowing down progress in crypto.no wonder new money is not coming into market .perfect opportunity to short the market. I don't need new money to come in to profit, I'll just take a chunk of what's already there . In my opinion this is very healthy. Lots of weak hands exited crypto lately. Serious investors and hodlers remain.

I am not sure what you say, because you are contrary to what you are doing. I guess if you don't need new crypto to get a profit, why do you become a bounty hunter?
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Yeah, unless you're strapped for cash I wouldn't sell anything at this point.  The entire market is down, and the chances it will continue to fall are slimmer with each drop.  I'd wait for a bounceback, which is bound to happen at these price levels.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Yes, now there is a natural selection in the world of cryptocurrency . And only the strongest will remain, who will have enough patience and strength, not to sell their portfolio at a low price. I'm trying to keep all my coins until better times.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

I do not see the point to sell now, not the best time, although many hoped for the summer, now in the spring, I think that until next year nothing will change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: