Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem  (Read 2599 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

It is very nice to see the photos of the team on the main forum page, so it does not hide anything
Openness always increases investor confidence in the Raido Financial project team and the project itself. It is very good!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:52:45 AM

The tokens of your project will not interfere with anyone, in the future it should be promising Cool
It also seems to me that the project tokens are not placed in my crypto investment portfolio. I hope that this will bring me a profit.
WayForward (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

This is a very good indicator! I am sure that many investors will be interested in this project!
Project Raido Financial looks very interesting. I think that many will be interested in the opportunity to use the product from this team!

Thank you!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

I see this company is very actively developing, doing conferences and even being in Japan, this is commendable

Thank for paying attantion to it! We are doing our best!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

I wanted to find out which exchanges you are planning to visit in the future so that your token is in the back of the trade?

Hello! Thank you for your interest to our project! Our token will be listed in our echange, of course, and on other Top exchanges. Details will be later, stay tuned!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

An interesting project venture, on the cryptocurrency market, convenient tools are really needed, the team in the future will really make it easier for many people to work Wink

Thank you for your support Wink
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

I really hope that in the future these tools will be convenient, work correctly and people will really use them.

We hope for that too, and we will make every effort so that it happens!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

If I understand correctly, can anyone use this platform? it doesn't matter whether he is new or professional

Yes, you got this right! No matter if you are a professional or a beginner on crypto market, you can use our platform anyways Smiley
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

It is very nice to see the photos of the team on the main forum page, so it does not hide anything

Thank you so much! We try to be as transparent as possible Smiley
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed

Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Hello! Thank you for your interest to our project! Our token will be listed in our echange, of course, and on other Top exchanges. Details will be later, stay tuned!
All this suggests that the Raido Financial project is actively developing. I hope that you will achieve your plans and goals! Good luck guys!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Yes, you got this right! No matter if you are a professional or a beginner on crypto market, you can use our platform anyways Smiley
I will even say more. Using the platform from project Raido Financial, any newcomer to the market can approach the results of the work of the pros.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

It turns out that if I purchase a license for your platform, will I be able to trade on different crypto exchange using your program? Or can I trade only inside the platform?
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

It turns out that if I purchase a license for your platform, will I be able to trade on different crypto exchange using your program? Or can I trade only inside the platform?
This is a great chance for new traders. I think that if the terms of use are available then a huge number of users will use the capabilities of the platform!
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed

So stay tuned!

It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
I hope that the team will not fail and release a product that will become famous and popular among crypto traders and investors crypto.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I hope that the team will not fail and release a product that will become famous and popular among crypto traders and investors crypto.
In order to know everything about the project in the future, you need to devote more time to marketing, advertising of its kind
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

So stay tuned!
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.
Competition will really constantly pursue this project, but in the end we will see for ourselves who will be in the lead)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: