Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem  (Read 2599 times)
Phileste

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

It turns out that if I purchase a license for your platform, will I be able to trade on different crypto exchange using your program? Or can I trade only inside the platform?
This is a great chance for new traders. I think that if the terms of use are available then a huge number of users will use the capabilities of the platform!
Well, let's see how it will be, perhaps not everyone will like the platform, who knows, it may not be convenient to use
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:10 PM

I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed

Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!

It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
Now it is very important that the team be experienced and know what it does, then there will be a result in the future
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
The team should listen to you and make a conclusion, provide more information for future investors.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

Do you plan to open offices in different countries? so that customers can contact you with any questions
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:09:19 PM

You still have a lot of unfulfilled plans for the road map, I hope that in 2019 I will be able to trade on your platform
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

So stay tuned!

If you are talking about information that is in white paper, yes, a bit of it is not enough, well, I can always ask questions on social networks as an option
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

I could not find the white paper for reading, can someone give me a link?
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

I could not find the white paper for reading, can someone give me a link?
Hold on, it will be useful to read, there is a lot of information  Wink

https://raidofinance.com/documents/Whitepaper_RaidoFinancial_ENG.pdf
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

So stay tuned!

White paper has a big influence on people's interest in the project. if the project doesn't have a lot of explanation on the project, it will make people less interested in investing in it.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

]Well, let's see how it will be, perhaps not everyone will like the platform, who knows, it may not be convenient to use
High-quality and convenient user interface is a very important component for any platform. I am sure that the developers will do everything at the proper level!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Now it is very important that the team be experienced and know what it does, then there will be a result in the future
Agree it was stupid not to know all the nuances of the market and technology to try to run the product. I am sure that the team is quite experienced and strong.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Today, investors do not believe the words and believe only in business, in particular finished products. On some promises today, you can not raise money for ICO. Therefore, I hope that the team knows what to offer investors.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

It is very important for the project team to have some relevant experience on trading and blockchain technology. Your project is well rounded and creates holistic approach which shows its large vision to its investors and users. Your team is genuine and MVP is looking good.
You're right! They create the impression of a very serious project with good prospects. Perhaps I will study this project in more detail.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Competition will really constantly pursue this project, but in the end we will see for ourselves who will be in the lead)
I think that all investors are dreaming about the project in which they invested their money to dominate the market! This is a normal desire!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Competition will really constantly pursue this project, but in the end we will see for ourselves who will be in the lead)
The competition in the financial sector is huge. But this does not mean that it is not possible to achieve success in this area!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

White paper has a big influence on people's interest in the project. if the project doesn't have a lot of explanation on the project, it will make people less interested in investing in it.
White paper this is one of the main documents of any project. Most investors make up their impression about the prospects for the project to call from this document.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

In order to know everything about the project in the future, you need to devote more time to marketing, advertising of its kind
I would not say that the project has poor marketing, it seems to me that the prospects are quite good. It is necessary to study in more detail the technical characteristics of this project.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

The team should listen to you and make a conclusion, provide more information for future investors.
Communication between the team and investors should be permanent. This is a guarantee of a healthy atmosphere in the project and a normal understanding between all parties!
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

I agree with you that so far there is little information. I would like all the nuances of the project to be more widely presented and available for investors to learn!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: