Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year, will it be good for the crypt  (Read 1727 times)
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

not too good, it would be better if bitcoin is not stable and continues to rise in price, so a long-term investor like me will get a decent profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

Bitcoin can be considered a kind of commodity,but not money. In fact, let's say you have a lot of sugar. Goods in demand, as you know, is it possible for you to exchange your sugar for other goods and services, bypassing the sale of it for any currency?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

if bitcoin stays stable at a price of around $ 6000, actually this is an opportunity for us to buy it before bullrun comes like the previous year 2017
It will be an additional opportunity for those who are still studying this new system, they've got enough time to learn everything before they really invest their money, many people was losses their money after investing before the year ends last year while the price still at its peak, I guess having a right knowledge will bring more investors to start investigating and analysing how they can take advantage with the system and the usage that can be provided before the massive adoptions and higher demands will happen.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?
Well, I think this is bad to those bitcoin holders but to those who hold altcoins this is not bad since I believe that this will be altcoins time. No matter what happens theres always time to be glad not always bad I believe things will work out again like before that the pump is making people more lively and happy.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year this will concern those who bought bitcoin last year.i think the higher want is, there is a big possiblity that bitcoin's price will soar high.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

I think it will be a good impact to crypto world because of a period of stability and people wlll not think that bitcoin will be dead so fears and doubt will be gone. For me personally, it is good because I can buy more bitcoins in a low price compare to last year ATH.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

I think it is good and bad at a time.Beacuse bad things for those parson who bought bitcoin in last year in high price. If they want to sell there bitcoin now they have to face a big loss, on the other hand in this price is the best time to a new investors .If bitcoin rise its price again i think now investor can invest there money in cryptocurrency.so i wish bitcoin price rise again for the investors and begainer, thank you.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

no one feels good if the price of bitcoin continues to be the same as now until next year. just look, the price of bitcoin continues to down, the cheaper and harder to go up, how can it look good ?
bitcoin will be good for all if prices rise until next year. Until reached higher price like last year ago.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

Yes, I also see one plus - if the price does not fall below, it's good. But I think that bitcoin will grow in price in the near future, though not much. But this gradual development is also good.

bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I do not think that it will be very good for bitcoin if the price will stand in one place for a long time. This means that he does not develop in any way and his position in the world does not change. Therefore, I prefer to believe in the expected approaching growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

This is some unreal assumption for bitcoin. It is in constant development, it is sold and bought, there are different events associated with cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Therefore, its price simply can not stand in one place for so long.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?
Now many cryptocurrency owners and potential investors are waiting for the rise of the cryptocurrency market in the last months of the year. If such a rise in the cryptocurrency is not in the price, it will greatly disappoint them and the market may still be without any movement for a long time. In general, I think this will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency. For a positive effect, the market should rise a little bit.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I think it's a good thing if you are a trader, don't be short where price fluctuations that tend to be small will make you find where the lowest point is to buy and where is the highest point to sell, so there is a positive side for me who is a daily trader.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

That would not be too good for the crypto community because currently most projects are failing to list their project on exchanges because of the fact that crypto is very down at the moment and also investors are very few because they would have to spend very much in order to invest into projects. We hope the market rises by the end of this year Smiley

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

That would not be too good for the crypto community because currently most projects are failing to list their project on exchanges because of the fact that crypto is very down at the moment and also investors are very few because they would have to spend very much in order to invest into projects. We hope the market rises by the end of this year Smiley

Very many people hope for growth, so this will not happen. People should get out of the crypto market as much as possible, and the price should fall to the maximum to repeat the focus of last year.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

If bitcoin remains the same until next year is not good because what people hoping is that the price will increase. For sure many will be worried if that would be happen. I think what best to do is that think future solution in this kind of problem and always be ready to whatever may happen.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

no one feels good if the price of bitcoin continues to be the same as now until next year. just look, the price of bitcoin continues to down, the cheaper and harder to go up, how can it look good ?
bitcoin will be good for all if prices rise until next year. Until reached higher price like last year ago.
We cannot give up even the price remain next year as long as we believe on its potential and the crypto that remains on top. We have to buy more volume at this cheaper price because when it bulls again on the market, we wish to go back the price it has today. I am still hoping that the price increase even not that high like last year but at least be doubled the price it has today.

amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Well, I don't see bitcoin remaining the same effective from next year. We should expect some changes in the value of bitcoin. As to whether the current situation of bitcoin will be good or bad for crypto next year, it is only future which can tell. But per my perspective and opinion, I think it won't be good for crypto since there will be influx of more scam projects which will be ruining our blockchain technology. This shouldn't happen hence we should hope for the best for bitcoin.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Of course it's still good in my opinion, it's just that most people will likely leave Bitcoin because their hopes are not met, why am I saying this... all cryptocurrency players expect huge profits in December because they think the end of the year the market will bull again..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

Many are expecting a price drop lower than 6000$ so if it is able to maintain the price for a long time, it will be a good place to be in. I will say that most of the bulls will enter into crypto next year but the possibility of BTC dropping is very low.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: