Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

At the first time of my activity in the cryptocurrency area I haven't any special bits of knowledge about blockchain and cryptography. But gradually I found myself involved in studying these questions.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

At the first time of my activity in the cryptocurrency area I haven't any special bits of knowledge about blockchain and cryptography. But gradually I found myself involved in studying these questions.

Ofcourse, we need to research on our own rather than trusting others, if you wish to invest in crypto currency you cannot blindly invest and look for a good return. Because you need look at the market cap and project of the coin. Trust me you can make good profit in cryptocurrency if you plan and invest.

Am I spamming? Report me!
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

A lot of users popping into the crypto space today just want to get rich and just very few understands the reasons why they are investing.

I keep saying that the days of the right and sane investors have passed and that is in the early stage with just very few of the people in that category investing for the good reasons because they really understand the value of what they are investing in. People are too greedy in this day and age, which is what impairs their judgment a lot.

Any smart individual before moving into an investment, will always understand all that is needed to understand before even doing so which encompasses, the risks, strength, opportunities, weaknesses, future and so on, as this is the best way you will be able to make decisions that would favor you in the long run.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

I would suggest trying some dunny trades first without actuall spending any crypto. Keep a spreadsheet of your virual profit and losses so you can get an idea of how you are performing. In the first instance do plenty of research into the projects you plan to invest with, join their Telegram groups and ask questions.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Yes, that's for sure, you always have to make conscious actions, it is better to miss an opportunity to profit, than to invest and then lose money. This market is changing very quickly and constantly have to study and learn something new, investing strategies, new projects and so on. I'm trying to come up with a mind to any investment of money, but still made a few mistakes.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

many are in a hurry to immediately get results in crypto. of course, they know that Crypto is produced to earn the profit. many are not building enough knowledge so that only carried away by other people but it's also not necessarily true. Learn the basic aspects for crypto is important because it is a decisive result.

Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Absolutely true, before you entering here in crypto world make sure that you have any idea and knowledge of what is crypto and how crypto works. And knowing also the circumstances and consequences that you may encounter here in this world.  

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

of course you can do anything to make a profit in this industry.
but as you say, knowledge is the key. that's why explore every experience you can get, especially in terms of reading that can be insightful.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

Actually there is always new something to learn in this market. Probably I have been in there for 1 year and I still don't know a lot of thing about this market so If you wanna be succesful in this arena, You have to always search someting.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

In their own research for beginners there is no need. Everything has long been written on this forum. It is necessary to learn to search and read information.
However, beginners first of all start writing and creating their own topics, which is not correct from the point of knowledge acquisition.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

A good thing to see this coming from a newbie. A lot of newbies today are always in a rush and the last time I checked, if you rush into anything, the chances of rushing out is going to be huge afterwards.

The only way you can be able to make informed decision is when you have the great knowledge to be able to make those decisions. As long as you are just so focused on wanting to make money, your judgment will always be deterred by that a whole lot. It is very important to always do due diligence, understand your environment, the opportunities and the risks, and then see where you stand.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

KNOWLEDGE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY ANY COIN MUST GO THROUGH THE MARKET TREND ANALYSIS THE COIN BEFORE INVESTING AND WHAT EVER SOURCE IS AVAILABLE TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

You are absolutely right, you do not need to succumb to emotions, you need to think through your actions, otherwise you can lose all the money
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

This is useful advice, but unfortunately not many follow it. People do not want to think and prefer to think for them and this is a problem.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

Studying first is useful as it will help us stay away from or minimize loss. Knowledge alone won't help much discipline is another measure everyone both new and old should imbibe.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

Studying first is useful as it will help us stay away from or minimize loss. Knowledge alone won't help much discipline is another measure everyone both new and old should imbibe.
Great people have always said that knowledge and education is a tremendous force that can be used for the benefit of oneself and humanity. Thus, in the cryptocurrency world, who has experience and knowledge, he has long been financially independent.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Without having proper knowledge, one may end up losing all the money. The very important fact is newbies are attracted by some pump and dump coins and invest in those coins and lose the money. So, before investing, everyone should be more knowledgeable.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

I fully support this statement and believe that I could have avoided serious losses if I had adhered to it myself. Before you invest money into something, you need to fully understand and weigh the pros and cons, many people understand this, but not everyone has enough knowledge / time to figure everything out until the end, and eventually you have to pay for it ...
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

Very true, and i think we all should take this opportunity in the crypto rollercoaster to educate ourselves.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

newcomers need to watch from the side a bit. Especially if you intend to invest in any coin. Watch, explore the project site, articles and team plans. Graphs of course behavior, even analysts' forecasts.
There are still useful channels in the Telegram for every taste

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: